Who is Qezel? Qezel vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy

DigiMark007
Is this a battle? Or just way too much info on whatever-the-heck it's on?

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

The Prophecy
Sorry about that!

DigiMark007
Still seems....spam-ish? But meh. Worse has happened.

Proceed.

tinkabear

guy222

The Prophecy
Why do you say Qezel!

guy222
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Why do you say Qezel!

Seems intriguing. Did u give Big G the UN

The Prophecy
Originally posted by guy222
Seems intriguing. Did u give Big G the UN

King Kandy
Pssh... What about Qezel?

The Prophecy
Ofcourse KK I have to give Qezel his props too! wink

King Kandy
I never envisioned Qezel as anywhere comparable to Galactus.

The Prophecy
well you have to remember according to his origin he is powerful than God.

King Kandy
well you have to remember according to his origin he is powerful than God.
Not in MY Origin.

The Prophecy
I had a plan we both can use our own origins. There are two Qezel's one is the original another one is a kid from another dimension that finds the flaming sword(wich can only be used by Qezel) somehow gets power similar to Qezel's(his DNA is also suprisngly similar to Qezel's). He has visions of a very powerful creature (Qezel) and is at first consumed by Qezel's dark side but overcomes it. Then once he decides to call himself Qezel (Qezel II).
This all goes with your origin do you like it. I just thought it wouldn't be fair to choose one when both were good.

The Prophecy
do you agree?

Scoobless
Meh ... I'm not reading that.

wink

The Prophecy
well just take a guess of who would win!

King Kandy
I had a plan we both can use our own origins. There are two Qezel's one is the original another one is a kid from another dimension that finds the flaming sword(wich can only be used by Qezel) somehow gets power similar to Qezel's(his DNA is also suprisngly similar to Qezel's). He has visions of a very powerful creature (Qezel) and is at first consumed by Qezel's dark side but overcomes it. Then once he decides to call himself Qezel (Qezel II).
This all goes with your origin do you like it. I just thought it wouldn't be fair to choose one when both were good.
I don't want my character as a sidekick... He has a different continuity. Alternate universe, maybe?

Scoobless
well just take a guess of who would win!

Optimus Prime?

The Prophecy
I know I never meant a sidekick. He would have his own story. I said from another dimension. Then we can eventually have them face of so you have a character of your own now. You want to copyright it?

Supreme being

Scoobless

The Prophecy

Supreme being
Read and you'll find out.

I tried but it seems i have read a similar story called the bible. stick out tongue

The Prophecy
Not exactly the Bible says nothing about a force higher than God now does it? What about The Devil's Trinity?

Supreme being
Not exactly the Bible says nothing about a force higher than God now does it? What about The Devil's Trinity?

Relax dude i was kidding, although there are strong similarities to the bible such as the rebellion of the angels not to mention the exact names the angels bear in the bible.

The Prophecy
I know you were I wasn't angry. I rarely get that way. Yeah that's kind of the point.

Scoobless
But ....... Optimus Prime! ........ sad

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Scoobless
But ....... Optimus Prime! ........ sad

Sucks evil face

Supreme being
I know you were I wasn't angry. I rarely get that way. Yeah that's kind of the point.

confused Well don't you want something unique especially for a new characters origin or universe, image pretty much covers all this stuff.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Sucks evil face

Blasphemy ... and in a blasphemous thread ... that's just bad comedy.

erm

The Prophecy
Yeah I do he seems unique in some ways.

King Kandy
I agree... He has Spawn written all over him.

The Prophecy
Like I said in someways. In other ways he may seem similar. Also how does he seem like spawn besides the hell part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.