Wolverines son vs deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wolverine son has already humiliated wolverine and cyber, so who wins.

TricksterPriest
I seriously doubt this kid can beat Deathstroke.

carver9
I actually think that wolverine son can take this fight and get a large majority due to him super human speed.

JuanJohnboy
Deathstroke FTW

Darth Macabre
Any prep for DS or does he just meet Daken in blind battle?

Deathstroke
Didn't Cyber have the upper hand on Daken until Wolvie grabbed him from behind?

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine son has already humiliated wolverine and cyber, so who wins.

daken

Soljer
Daken kinda humiliated Wolverine. He definitely has a shot at Deathstroke.

SpunkySmurph
Daken takes this.

long pig
Originally posted by carver9
I actually think that wolverine son can take this fight and get a large majority due to him super human speed.
Slade's faster. Probably by a huge margin, too.

He's stronger as well, better fighter, more experience, and....smarter, too. Has long range meta-weapons-like the kind that one-shot-k.o characters that are only a few steps from superman,.....super suit that would stop the bone claws.

How exactly does this kid do ANYTHING but get one shotted or literally ripped in half?

SpunkySmurph
Slade has faster split reactions. I doubt he's actually faster.

And he's sure as shit not a better fighter. He's not even top tier. Daken just embarrased a top tier.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Slade has faster split reactions. I doubt he;s actually faster.

And he's sure as shit not a better fighter. He's not even top tier. Daken just embarrased a top tier.

Cosigned.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Any prep for DS or does he just meet Daken in blind battle?

ermm....?

srankmissingnin
Wolverine would humiliate Slade, Daken humiliated Wolverine... do the math!

Deathstroke
What are some of Daken's feats other than roughing up Wolvie?

Estacado
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine would humiliate Slade, Daken humiliated Wolverine... do the math!
thumb down

Soljer
Originally posted by Deathstroke

That's it. He was just created a few issues ago.

carver9
Daken takes this

Estacado
Then why create a thread about it?

SpunkySmurph
Well, he also did pretty decently against Cyber, but Cy was holding back, I believe. Though Cyber did go on to WTFpwn Wolverine, mind you.

X-Logan
Daken wins the majority

jinzin
Didn't Cyber have the upper hand on Daken until Wolvie grabbed him from behind?
yes. hell cyber even alluded to the fact that he had to hold back on daken lest he broke the boy.

jinzin

Nothing.. which is exactly why I'm resevering all judgment on Daken until we see some more of his stuff...

I mean c'mon, in most likelyhoods he's going to suffer from carnage syndrom... where his first appearance is completely badass but every other appearance after that has him getting his ass handed to him by wolverine or less....

if he doesn't.. that's fine by me too.. but it's waaaayyyy too soon to say that he has a definite placement on the tier list..

King_Mungi
Jinzin I havn't picked up Origins yet and Cyber is one of my favorite chracters, did they portray him well? and explain...umm...how he is alive?

Darth Macabre
Here's the fight:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6690/daken1gz1.th.png

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9263/daken2pr0.th.png

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3640/daken3nv2.th.png

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9875/daken4yc6.th.png

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3726/daken5ff2.th.png

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3834/daken6dy8.th.png

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Jinzin I havn't picked up Origins yet and Cyber is one of my favorite chracters, did they portray him well? and explain...umm...how he is alive?
The last few issues have sucked pritty badly.

He alive due to his pisonic powers which allowed him to become like energy and go into a kids mind and take it over.

Juntai
Deathstroke.

jinzin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
personally I think the way in which the characterization is represented it actually fairly spot on... the only let down was at one point we're almost treated to a throw down between cyber and sabretooth (flashback, before admantium and second mutations obviously) but it doesn't quite happen. But Cyber definitely has the right "feel" for the character.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
Nothing.. which is exactly why I'm resevering all judgment on Daken until we see some more of his stuff...

I mean c'mon, in most likelyhoods he's going to suffer from carnage syndrom... where his first appearance is completely badass but every other appearance after that has him getting his ass handed to him by wolverine or less....

if he doesn't.. that's fine by me too.. but it's waaaayyyy too soon to say that he has a definite placement on the tier list.. That's most likely what will happen I think. People are going to jump on his sack regardless though for the same old reasons. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Meh, even if he only has had two real showings, if they're nothing but top tier, we have to assume that's where he, currently, is.

If he, later, gets jobbed out, then so be it. As far as what we have to go on at the moment, though? erm.

I mean, using the Carnage analogy, if we were debating after his FIRST showing, we'd have to assume he was at a much higher level than if we were debating about him after some of his lower showings...

Aries_04
pics of Draken anyone??

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Aries_04
pics of Draken anyone?? I posted one of his only two fights like five posts above what you just said.

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
Meh, even if he only has had two real showings, if they're nothing but top tier, we have to assume that's where he, currently, is.

If he, later, gets jobbed out, then so be it. As far as what we have to go on at the moment, though? erm.

I mean, using the Carnage analogy, if we were debating after his FIRST showing, we'd have to assume he was at a much higher level than if we were debating about him after some of his lower showings...

The carnage analogy was just to drive a point home.
His first showing is obviously superior to what came afterwards.. I agree that Daken's showings have been top tier as of yet... But once again, until we have more showings to base him off of, or until his characterization seises to exist, I think it's too early to accurately judge what he can fairly do.

TricksterPriest
I'm sorry, I can't give Daken the win based on two showings. Not when Deathstroke has a much bigger body of work and higher feats. And yes, I consider him a better fighter than Wolverine or Cyber.

long pig
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Slade has faster split reactions. I doubt he's actually faster.

I've never quite understood where this "DS isn't a top tier fighter" rumor came from. Especially when he is in fact one of the best in D.C and has been called such by characters who you think outrank him. The guy has been training for longer than Batman has been alive and spent years under a guy who is basically an evil version of Stick. He's so top tier it's ridiculous.

From what has been shown, Slade is many times faster. Hell, I would even say 5x faster than this kid's highest feats. The guy sidesteps/out reacts/out moves/deflects faster-than-the-speed-of-sound people/objects on a regular basis.

There is literally nothing he can do to lose this fight. Dude's claws won't even puncture DS' damn suit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.