Surtur,Walker,Darkseid & Thanos vs Galactus/regular power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
Galactus at his regular level? Team

golem370
yeah

celestialdemon
Team would win. Walker could probably take him by himself.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

team

King Kandy
Walker is over Skyfather.

Darkseid is Skyfather.

Thanos and Surtur are just a cut below Skyfather.

Team FTW.

Priest
Surtur is Skyfather

King Kandy
Originally posted by Priest
Surtur is Skyfather
Really? Because Odin pwns him regularly.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by King Kandy
Really? Because Odin pwns him regularly. Odin died twice by fighting him...

Priest
Really? Because Odin pwns him regularly.
Odin is pretty much the Elite Skyfather in marvel, and surtur beat him alt least once.
Surtur was able to destroy Galaxies with ease and rip through dimentional barriers with his sword...he also the most powerful enemy of Asguard. I would say he Skyfather.

golem370
Even more powerful then Perrkius?

guy222
Surtur>Perrikus

Team

KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you people on crack? Galactus by himself could own this team let alone adding thanos to it. Galactus would just depower Walker or do what he normally does to an out of line herald. Darkseids Omega Effect did NOTHING to Galactus when he was weak and starved. Surtur while powerful doesn't bring too much to the table that thanos couldn't deal with himself. I can't believe the majority of you are saying Team 1.

Enyalus
Read it again. Thanos is on Team 1. Everyone else vs. Galactus. smile

celestialdemon
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you people on crack? Galactus by himself could own this team let alone adding thanos to it. Galactus would just depower Walker or do what he normally does to an out of line herald. Darkseids Omega Effect did NOTHING to Galactus when he was weak and starved. Surtur while powerful doesn't bring too much to the table that thanos couldn't deal with himself. I can't believe the majority of you are saying Team 1.

This isn't Air Walker. This is Walker as in the death god from another dimension that Thanos stood no chance against and Mistress Death hid from.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ooooo that Walker now that is something different right there. Plus I didn't realize Thanos was also on this team as well. I would say Walker would own Galactus by himself though as some have stated. HOwever, with that lineup I would agree they win the vast majority.

Bouboumaster
I will be the only dude to vote for Galactus, but I roll with my boy! cool

hulkcpbifiussjf
Team FTW just too much for reg galactus to handle

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
Team FTW just too much for reg galactus to handle

Current "regular" Galactus is a bad ass

TheBadguy

Darkseid is Skyfather.

Thanos and Surtur are just a cut below Skyfather.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/e0d2441ccf.jpg

janus77
Batman gave Darkseid the period?
confused

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TheBadguy
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/e0d2441ccf.jpg

laughing

Utrigita
Are we talking Current Regular Galactus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.