buffys back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scooby doo 12
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Supreme being
Originally posted by scooby doo 12
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

confused ????????? A little info would be nice or maybe the source of this information?

Darth Vicious
He is probably talking about Buffy season 8.....on comic books!

The Pict
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
He is probably talking about Buffy season 8.....on comic books!

thumb up

SlayerChick
They're absolutely fantastic, for the record. At first, I was just a little entertained by them, like "Oh yay, something to satiate my withdrawl from BtVS and Angel..." but the last issue, where they reveal the big villain for the arc, my brain imploded a bit. It's absolutely the most amazing final cell I've ever seen.

And for the record, its turning me into a comic book fan big grin

Darth Vicious
I gotta admit that I have them but have not read them. Seeing Dawn as a giant kinda made me hesitate about reading it.

Gideon
I'm aware that Angel also continued in his own comic book series, but I haven't been able to find out any more about it; and I hear he's not even facing off against Wolfram & Hart anymore, which is a bummer, since... y'know... the series ended with both of them trying to kill each other.

akema
Angel ended terribly.

Emma718
^ it did indeed, it was a weird ending. >.<

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.