Thanos vs Apocalypse,Mister Sinister & Eric the Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Thanos- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

vs

Apocalypse- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_%28comics%29

Mister Sinister- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Sinister

&

Eric the Red- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_the_Red_%28comics%29

Bouboumaster
Thanos obliterate them.

The guy give immortality to Deadpool, I presume he can do some nasty shit to Sinister. He would erase Apocalypse from the existence:

Thanos: You think that you're "the end"!?
Apocalypse: Euh... yeah?
Thanos Shut up biatch, I'M the Death's Champion! ****in' noob!

golem370
You forgot to say what would happen to Eric the Red

boriquaking55
the fight would go like this....

Thanos: Well well, who might you be?

Apoc: I am Lord Apocalypse - only the strong survive.

Thanos: Is that so - if I were you, I wouldn't expect to survive much longer.

*pimpslaps Apoc into a black hole*

Sinister: Nooooooooooo - you killed my master, you sonofabitch

Thanos: Yea, I'd like some juice and cookies right about now.

Sinister: ....... yes sir sad

*Enters TricksterPriest*

TricksterPriest: That is PIS - this BS wouldn't happen if it was classic APOC!!!!!!

Thanos breaks out in Happy Dance then laughs derisively at Trickster. Eric the Red dies from exposure to Thanos' aura.

boriquaking55
Damn wtf is with KMC today - double post

golem370
Your saying Classic Apocalypse would defeat Thanos?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by golem370
Your saying Classic Apocalypse would defeat Thanos?

hell no. Had to change it

llagrok
Eric the red? I fart in his general direction.

Sinister and Apocalypse comes up with a virus to kill Thanos.

golem370
He is immune to diease

golem370
While they are doing that he comes up with a stronger virus and destroys them.

llagrok
While they are doing that he comes up with a stronger virus and destroys them.

Stop double posting, it's what kids do.

Come up with a stronger virus?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/niggapleaserh6.jpg

golem370
He is smarter then them two combined.

golem370
He did curse Deadpool with immortality

llagrok
Need I repeat myself?

golem370
Hey I am your elder show some respect laughing out loud

llagrok
Hey I am your elder show some respect laughing out loud

You'll get some when you earn it.

golem370
Fair enough.

llagrok
Apoc and Sinister are smarter.

Thanos wins in a fight.

golem370
Now thats just wrong. Thanos in his sleep is smarter. He got the gems from the elders. He was able to use somebody else technology to teleport a planet that fell on another planet leaving Galactus a mess on the ground.

golem370
Thanos has been a God three times how many times has Apocalypse been or Sinister been close to that kind of power?

llagrok
How many times have they tried? Apocalypse only tried to merge with Nate Grey, which he shouldn't have needed to at all. Damn bullshit writers.

Outsmarting the Elders of the universe, I could've done that. Did you see how those idiots were outsmarted? He didn't physically defeat them, and they were complete retards. Each with CiS and their own personal weakness.

Apocalypse has celestial technology.

golem370
Yeah sure they have 5.5 billion years of experience sure you could.

golem370
He would still get spanked. Hasn't helped him in other times. Apocalypse/Nate Grey compared to Cosmic Cube Thanos or IG Thanos or HOTU Thanos

llagrok
What are you arguing about?

Elders of the universe were idiots, plain and simple. The gamemaster left himself incredibly vulnerable with his stupid game. Thanos could've just had someone else come and kill him.

Champion of the universe was portrayed as an idiot, when he's actually one of the most accomplished martial artists in the universe.

Collector didn't know the value of the gem he had. It would be like trying to get a matchstick from him.

Thanos didn't outsmart the runner, he already had the time gem. It's not hard to beat someone when you control their age.

golem370
Elders problem is that they focused to much on one thing. Champion could have destroyed earth He had beaten Thing within an inch of his life. He chose not to kill Thing and forfeited the contest. Grandmaster was able to imprison Death. He created the Squadron Superme group right?

golem370
Runner beat the snot out of Silver Surfer Apocalypse couldn't do that.

llagrok
READ WHAT I'M ****ING SAYING!?!?"?!"?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm not claiming that Apocalypse is STRONGER than any of them. Thanos had the time gem when he fought the runner, all he had to do was age him. It didn't take a genius to understand that. We all knew that Thanos was going to do it.

The writers never made Apocalypse go for the Infinity Gems. If he had studied them and tried, I think he would've gotten them.

And I know about the Champions showings, I WAS TRYING TO SAY THAT THE WRITERS DID A CRAP JOB WRITING HIM.

golem370
Yeah they did. also Apocalypse is not worthy of the IG

llagrok
Welcome to my ignore list.

Mider999
dont you people ever get tired of making these lame one sided thanos threads.

llagrok
Originally posted by Mider999

We do smile

That's why I never make any ^^

Mider999
why dont you put thanos vs someone like neron, or juggernaut but with out his TP, put him up against asmodel.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by boriquaking55
the fight would go like this....

Thanos: Well well, who might you be?

Apoc: I am Lord Apocalypse - only the strong survive.

Thanos: Is that so - if I were you, I wouldn't expect to survive much longer.

*pimpslaps Apoc into a black hole*

Sinister: Nooooooooooo - you killed my master, you sonofabitch

Thanos: Yea, I'd like some juice and cookies right about now.

Sinister: ....... yes sir sad

*Enters TricksterPriest*

TricksterPriest: That is PIS - this BS wouldn't happen if it was classic APOC!!!!!!

Thanos breaks out in Happy Dance then laughs derisively at Trickster. Eric the Red dies from exposure to Thanos' aura.

laughing you suck. Come on, give me some credit. stick out tongue I know very well the team, and my boy Apoc, get assraped in this fight. And Golem? Thanos is the PREP KING. Nobody short of Dr. Strange and Doom is as good as Thanos in prep.

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
laughing you suck. Come on, give me some credit. stick out tongue I know very well the team, and my boy Apoc, get assraped in this fight. And Golem? Thanos is the PREP KING. Nobody short of Dr. Strange and Doom is as good as Thanos in prep.

I was the one who claimed that Apoc could outsmart the Elders of the universe. If you put him as the same scenario as Thanos during the IG crossover.

TricksterPriest
Some of them, yes. I'm not sure he could do all the things Thanos did to win. I don't believe Apocalypse can outsmart all of the elders at their own game. .........Actually, thinking about it again, he probably could do it. The Elders were freaking idiots. doped

llagrok
Some of them, yes. I'm not sure he could do all the things Thanos did to win. I don't believe Apocalypse can outsmart all of the elders at their own game. .........Actually, thinking about it again, he probably could do it. The Elders were freaking idiots. doped

Yeah, that's what I thought. In fact, I was a little disappointed. It sorta surprised me that they knew nothing about the gems.

boriquaking55

Oh I was just having some fun with the thread thats all

TricksterPriest
I know. stick out tongue That's why I used the stick out tongue smiley. doped

guy222

Only a thread

guy222

thanos should win

Ridley_Prime
'tis what I was wondering. >.>

Meh. Anyhow, although Thanos probably would beat Apocalypse 1 on 1 (obviously), I don't think he would be able to beat him if he's with Sinister and Eric The Red. whistle

Originally posted by guy222
thanos should win
Could have, would have, should have sleep...

guy222

Only a thread

Jebus reborn
Wow, there is some dumb arguements... especially the part where Sinister and Apoc could do anything to Thanos with prep.
Or are anywhere near his intellect...

SpunkySmurph
why dont you put thanos vs someone like neron, or juggernaut but with out his TP, put him up against asmodel. Irony, much?

Bouboumaster
Don't bother with Mider99.

Mider999
its like every other stupid thanos thread they dont expect thanos to lose its a fixed fight its bull. Bunch of chicken Sh!t's

I watch Pokemon
Thanos wrecks the team.

Alfheim
Now thats just wrong. Thanos in his sleep is smarter. He got the gems from the elders. He was able to use somebody else technology to teleport a planet that fell on another planet leaving Galactus a mess on the ground.

Originally posted by llagrok
What are you arguing about?

Elders of the universe were idiots, plain and simple. The gamemaster left himself incredibly vulnerable with his stupid game. Thanos could've just had someone else come and kill him.

Champion of the universe was portrayed as an idiot, when he's actually one of the most accomplished martial artists in the universe.

Collector didn't know the value of the gem he had. It would be like trying to get a matchstick from him.

Thanos didn't outsmart the runner, he already had the time gem. It's not hard to beat someone when you control their age.

Some of that was PIS, especially the one with the Runner. The Runner is immortal he should not age. Hell didnt he do the same **** with the Gardener that shouldnt have happened either.

xmarksthespot
its like every other stupid thanos thread they dont expect thanos to lose its a fixed fight its bull. Bunch of chicken Sh!t's Do you ever shut up? Is that really too much to ask. *****, moan, whine. *****, moan, whine. No one cares what you have to say. At all. Really. Why? Because you're a moron, and your mere existence brings the average IQ of humanity down approximately ten to twenty points, which when one considers that there are 6 billion people on Earth, is quite astounding. But astounding in a bad way. So you should really just stop typing, grab a hair dryer, plug it in, turn it on and jump into a bathtub full of water. Run, Simba. Run away and never return.

His Airness
Thanos

llagrok
Originally posted by Alfheim
Some of that was PIS, especially the one with the Runner. The Runner is immortal he should not age. Hell didnt he do the same **** with the Gardener that shouldnt have happened either.

Co-sign.

I wish Runner had beaten the titan-shizzle out of Thanos.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Alfheim
Some of that was PIS, especially the one with the Runner. The Runner is immortal he should not age. Hell didnt he do the same **** with the Gardener that shouldnt have happened either. I think a good expanation was given by some members.
It could very well be that Thanos aged Runner, to what a million years would feel like to him.

It would be like someone drank from the fountain of youth, and then all of the sudden, someone came along and aged them up by a hundred years.

Also, the context of the story, makes it seem like Thanos aged his body like that. Considering he did nothing to time, other than the effects on Runner's body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.