Hulk runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Someone just ate all of Hulk's cookies. Safe to assume that he's pretty pissed off.

Team projectilesn w/ adamantium bullets

Bullseye
Punisher
Maverick

Team avengers

Namor
Wonder Man
Ant Man

Team adamantium

Wolverine
X-23
Sabretooth

golem370
Clears it. To much power+healing factor+durability

MRasheed
He might slow down a tad during the team avengers part... maybe... but this will be a piece O' cake.

Bouboumaster
He will have hard time with the first team (adamantium bullets!!!) and with team 3, with teir healing factor. Wolverine alone is a challange for Hulk, so, with Sabertooth and X-23.

But eventually, Hulk will be strong enough to take all the three team together.

Symmetric Chaos
Honestly I could see him fairing quite well against all those teams at once.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Honestly I could see him fairing quite well against all those teams at once.

I imagine Maverick and such would hit his team-mates if they went hand to hand, so one team at a time.

MRasheed
His thunderclap alone would take out the first team. And really, really hard bullets don't mean that they will penetrate if they are propelled by the same force regular bullets are propelled by. And even if they did, he would just heal around them. Remember when he transformed into Hulk after Banner grabbed that grenade?

llagrok
Originally posted by MRasheed
His thunderclap alone would take out the first team...

Obviously, they would start at a distance.

MRasheed
Good idea. Snipe at him and p!ss him off more...

Like an annoying, relentless mosquito attack.

llagrok
Adamantium goes straight through his skin.

Shoot 'im in the brain and he should feel it.

Kurash
team 2 would definately give the hulk problems, namor and wonder man are no chumps, but if this is an enraged hulk then id say hes gonna bring a bit to much to the table for em, id say he clears it

Soljer
The first team stops the Hulk.

Bullseye fills his skull with adamantium. You can't heal THROUGH adamantium...no expression.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer

Bullseye fills his skull with adamantium. You can't heal THROUGH adamantium...no expression.

Can the Hulk die from adamantium bullets through his heart?

MRasheed
Originally posted by Kurash
team 2 would definately give the hulk problems, namor and wonder man are no chumps, but if this is an enraged hulk then id say hes gonna bring a bit to much to the table for em, id say he clears it

That's what I'm saying. Adamantium isn't a magical lightsaber metal. It still needs a sufficient amount of force to push it through Hulk's hide. Once the Hulk gets angry enough, Logan can't pierce his skin with his claws. Adamantium bullets are just regular bullets if you are shooting them from conventional weaponry.

And the Hulk's brain healed AROUND the scrapnel from that grenade. it drove him crazy but he was physically still okay. He grew the Maestro beard.

Kurash
Originally posted by MRasheed
That's what I'm saying. Adamantium isn't a magical lightsaber metal. It still needs a sufficient amount of force to push it through Hulk's hide. Once the Hulk gets angry enough, Logan can't pierce his skin with his claws. Adamantium bullets are just regular bullets if you are shooting them from conventional weaponry.

And the Hulk's brain healed AROUND the scrapnel from that grenade. it drove him crazy but he was physically still okay. He grew the Maestro beard.

i agree with you, i think adamantium bullets would act like normal bullets if they came from normal weapons. I highly doubt that i could tell a difference if someone shot me with a normal bullet opposed to one made out of adamantium. Likewise if you shot a car with adamantium bullets the hole would be no bigger than it would be if you shot it with normal bulltes coming from the same gun

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Someone just ate all of Hulk's cookies. Safe to assume that he's pretty pissed off.

Team projectilesn w/ adamantium bullets

Bullseye
Punisher
Maverick

Team avengers

Namor
Wonder Man
Ant Man

Team adamantium

Wolverine
X-23
Sabretooth

Hulk beats em up. Last standing is Howlett

LORDSIDIOUS01
There is nobody in this fight with the exception of Howlett that can at the very least slow down The Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

Yeah but the healing will push it out . . .

I also seriously doubt Bullseye will get that many shots off.

llagrok
Maverick Absorbs kinetic energy smile

Hulk punches, Maverick blasts.

How many punches do you think it takes before the Hulk realizes what's going on?

FearOfBlood
Clears it with a thunderclap.

llagrok
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Clears it with a thunderclap.

I mentioned that they start apart later on, duh.

jrodslam
Are these teams just trying to stop an enraged Hulk? Thats no fair.

If the teams were really enraged as well, Hulk loses the Avengers.

Condor
Hulk gets to the end of the gauntlet and says, "when does the fight start?"

llagrok
Originally posted by Condor
Hulk gets to the end of the gauntlet and says, "when does the fight start?"

Hulk's been shown trading punches with Namor. You think he takes Namor AND wonder man? smile

Condor
By the time he gets to him, he's probably pissed off/annoyed enough to get into a Hulk rage, at which point he flushes Namor down the toilet bowl.

llagrok
He restarts after every fight. His anger goes back down to normal.

Thanos_1990
laughing @Someone just ate all of Hulk's cookies.

Hannibal-Lector
hasnt wolverine beat hulk (and visa versa) b4?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
hasnt wolverine beat hulk (and visa versa) b4?

Wolvie has beaten Hulk in a what if. Thats about it.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wolvie has beaten Hulk in a what if. Thats about it.

Wolverine also beat him with bone claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.