Cyke & Alex vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Cyke & Alex vs Hulk
Fight takes place in X-Mansion.

golem370
Thunderclaps breaking there puny bodies

endrict
LOL fine no Thunder clap....

golem370
Then he jumps miles into the sky and punches the ground causing a massive earthquake and buring them under tons of rock.

golem370
Not trying to be mean I really like Havok but they're no way they could defeat him?

llagrok
Nexus of all realities wins.

Cyclops can shoot through adamantium. He shoots through Hulk.

golem370
Then Hulk heals up and kills Cyclops

llagrok
How can Hulk heal up if Cyclops shoots away half of him?

Hulk dies smile

janus77
Hulk can't die, I think.
and anyway, shooting through half of him would only piss him off more, leading to a definite and painful demise for Cyk.

Hulk can regenerate and has done so from monumental damage.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk can't die, I think.
and anyway, shooting through half of him would only piss him off more, leading to a definite and painful demise for Cyk.

Hulk's shot in half.

Havok blasts the rest of him.

Cyclops blasts the rest.

Havok blasts the rest.

Hulk dies.

pr1983
Originally posted by llagrok
Nexus of all realities wins.

Cyclops can shoot through adamantium. He shoots through Hulk.

what? no dude, just no...

i dont see how havok being the nexus in any way influences his powers, it hasnt done in the recent uncanny...

and no way is cyclops shooting through adamantium... seriously...

while i do think if the brothers keep their distance they can take it, i'm not gonna hype them up the way you are... stick out tongue

llagrok
Cyclops shot off Wolverine's hand below the wrist. Although it was AoA, they still had the same powers.

endrict
LOL llagok....he shot between the joints, he didnt shoot through adamantium.

Even Spiderman can rip Logan in half...anyone with class 2+ ton strength can pull the joints apart with ease.

pr1983
Cyclops shot off Wolverine's hand below the wrist. Although it was AoA, they still had the same powers.

that's where the ligaments/tendons/whatever they're called are though... structurally it's one of the least covered parts of his hand... that doesnt man he's going to be blowing through adamantium walls any time soon, or even the hulk... it would have to be a massive blast, and even then i'm not sure...

llagrok
I meant below the wrist, not at it. Cyclops had shot through his arm, pick up an AoA comic and look. To me, it looks like he shot through his arm. Though it might be possible that you're right.

I still think that no-visor cyclops can shoot through Adamantium.

pr1983
I meant below the wrist, not at it. Cyclops had shot through his arm, pick up an AoA comic and look. To me, it looks like he shot through his arm. Though it might be possible that you're right.

I still think that no-visor cyclops can shoot through Adamantium.

looks like the wrist to me... he just had the stump put on afterwards...

llagrok
Originally posted by pr1983
looks like the wrist to me... he just had the stump put on afterwards...

Yeah, that's probably it.

Nonetheless, Cyclops could still shoot through the Hulk without his visor.

pr1983
Yeah, that's probably it.

Nonetheless, Cyclops could still shoot through the Hulk without his visor.

without his visor, and at point blank range, i don't see why not... but hulk would have to taking most of the shot himself...

that's assuming the blast is like the one in astonishing #8...

llagrok
without his visor, and at point blank range, i don't see why not... but hulk would have to taking most of the shot himself...

that's assuming the blast is like the one in astonishing #8...

Yeah, that's what I had in mind. A quick powerful blast to get Hulk unconscious or to take a limb. Then Havok could come in and begin blasting.

Which one do you think has more power? Havok or Cyclops?

pr1983
Yeah, that's what I had in mind. A quick powerful blast to get Hulk unconscious or to take a limb. Then Havok could come in and begin blasting.

Which one do you think has more power? Havok or Cyclops?

if we're talking about full, point blank force, then i'd go with cyke, but havok's blasts have heat, so they'd probably cause more collateral damage...

and i'm a cyclops fan too, so admittedly i'm ever so slightly biased... stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash the two little guys.

llagrok
if we're talking about full, point blank force, then i'd go with cyke, but havok's blasts have heat, so they'd probably cause more collateral damage...

and i'm a cyclops fan too, so admittedly i'm ever so slightly biased... stick out tongue

Hulk one shots 'em both though.

I just wanted to see if I could play rabid Summers fan boy big grin

Estacado
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk can't die, I think.

Thor has killed him before.

pr1983
Hulk one shots 'em both though.

I just wanted to see if I could play rabid Summers fan boy big grin

oh, if hulk gets close enough, to even use a sonic clap, or drop something heavy on em, they're screwed... definitely...

Magee
or you know, punch them?

emporerpants
cyke is one of my favs, but come on. scott and alex die very quickly.

pr1983
Originally posted by Magee
or you know, punch them?

that too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.