Spider-man vs the Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
I dont know about you but my bet is Spidey

Bouboumaster
My bet is on Abobination.

MRasheed
Abomination outpowers Spidey. He's a Hulk-level foe. Spider-man can't take the Hulks, Abominations, Things or Namors of the world. He was almost killed fighting Juggernaught once and defeated him purely on luck.

Abomination ftw.

lando005
abom 7/10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by MRasheed
He's a Hulk-level foe.

No he's not.

Spidey will lose but Abom is not really on Hulk's level erm

Bouboumaster
Are we talking about the REAL Abom or the "I'm a wuss" Abom?

'nyway, in both case he wins.

MRasheed
Hulk Level = Has routinely stood toe-to-toe with the Hulk in battle enough to be in Hulk's Rogue's Gallery erm

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No he's not.

Spidey will lose but Abom is not really on Hulk's level erm

Hes a legit class 100 who is stronger than the Hulk at base level.

He was created as a Hulk foe and was orignally twice as strong as the Hulk and stood toe to toe with him enough times.

He can't get stronger as he gets angry like the Hulk if thats what you mean.

But hes definetly a foe that can and has given hulk problems.

golem370
He also has Demi-Godlike Durability and Demi-Godlike Stamina to.

Kurash
how is spidey gonna hurt him, i love pete but i dont see this happenin

Sparkz
Same old same old in these threads, Abom can't hit Spidey Spidey can't do anything to abom except spray him with silly string so its either stalemate or 6/10 to Abom.

Sam Z
Abomination outpowers Spidey. He's a Hulk-level foe. Spider-man can't take the Hulks, Abominations, Things or Namors of the world. He was almost killed fighting Juggernaught once and defeated him purely on luck.

Abomination ftw.

You make it sound as if Juggernaut's a loser. Juggs would kick Thing's and Namor's butts and though a lot of people disagree, Hulk's butt as well.

MRasheed
I didn't mean to, I love Juggernaught. Juggernaught is a Hulk Level bad @ss too, was what I was getting at.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
You make it sound as if Juggernaut's a loser. Juggs would kick Thing's and Namor's butts and though a lot of people disagree, Hulk's butt as well.

I've always seen Juggernaut and Hulk being on the same kind of level...

MRasheed
I agree.

Tyranno-Chris

Abomination ftw.
Spidey has beat hulk and thing... he beat the whole fantastic four. hes more durable than you might think. Spidey will have to use brain and brawn and tricks to outwit the abomination... but finally spidey will subdue abomination.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spidey 10/10 beats Blomsky. Strength alone isn't going to beat someone that can avoid from being hit. Blonksy is not on Hulk's level, if that were true then Blonsky would always at least have a stalemate with Hulk. Now tell me except for the very first time, How many other times has Blonsky beat The Hulk?

Hercules
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Spidey 10/10 beats Blomsky. Strength alone isn't going to beat someone that can avoid from being hit. Blonksy is not on Hulk's level, if that were true then Blonsky would always at least have a stalemate with Hulk. Now tell me except for the very first time, How many other times has Blonsky beat The Hulk?

10/10 WTF?

Blonsky has always bee able to give the Hulk a fight, he should be too much for Spiderman.

He is a legit Hulk foe, he was CREATED as such, at the end of the day hes a villian and he will lose against the Hulk more than he will win but the debate isn't Hulk vs Abom its Abom vs Spiderman.

The Hulk beating him doesn't have any bearing on Spidermans ability to beat him and in a straight up fight then Abom is too strong for him.

If the fights in the city then the terrain works to Peters advantage and he could pull out a few wins by using his brains and surroundings to his advantage but come on 10/10 to Spiderman, based on what???

Tyranno-Chris
Originally posted by Hercules
10/10 WTF?

Blonsky has always bee able to give the Hulk a fight, he should be too much for Spiderman.

He is a legit Hulk foe, he was CREATED as such, at the end of the day hes a villian and he will lose against the Hulk more than he will win but the debate isn't Hulk vs Abom its Abom vs Spiderman.

The Hulk beating him doesn't have any bearing on Spidermans ability to beat him and in a straight up fight then Abom is too strong for him.

If the fights in the city then the terrain works to Peters advantage and he could pull out a few wins by using his brains and surroundings to his advantage but come on 10/10 to Spiderman, based on what???
This hulk logic means nothing. Spidey has beaten hulk before! Even MARVEL has said Spidey is superior to hulk!

Sparkz
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
This hulk logic means nothing. Spidey has beaten hulk before! Even MARVEL has said Spidey is superior to hulk!

No they haven't, 1 writer stated Spider-man had a theory on how to kill the Hulk. Until he tries we will have no idea if it works. Although it would be nice to see him try it out in World War Hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris

He was going by the "strength is everything" logic. Some people still go by the ABC logic xD

Yes Abom fought Hulk, but does anyone seriously think that Spidey would try to fight him in the same manner that Hulk fought him?

Spidey fought and defeated a guy who was almost as strong as the hulk, just faster. If Spidey can beat that guy, then he can certainly beat Abomination.

Spidey 6/10

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Are we talking about the REAL Abom or the "I'm a wuss" Abom?
Good question. The first one destroys Spider-Man, the second one... hmm, well, I don't know...

Let me sleep on it

sleep

Hercules
Originally posted by llagrok
He was going by the "strength is everything" logic. Some people still go by the ABC logic xD

Yes Abom fought Hulk, but does anyone seriously think that Spidey would try to fight him in the same manner that Hulk fought him?

Spidey fought and defeated a guy who was almost as strong as the hulk, just faster. If Spidey can beat that guy, then he can certainly beat Abomination.

Spidey 6/10

I'm not going by the strength is everything logic and he has a name.

Spiderman beating the Hulk by using a truck is what people are going by? what about the time Prof Hulk was beating the crap out of Spiderman?

Its not just about strength, like I said if either of you had bothered to go beyond the FACT that Blonsky gives Hulk a fight, if Spiderman uses his enviroment to his advantage then he has a chance.

In an out and out fight hand to hand Spiderman can;t really hurt Abomination, you ever read the Spiderman issue where Rhino fights to his full potential and pwns Spiderman?

Rhino is only a class 80 compared to Abomination who is class 100, my point is Spiderman beats Rhino using his brains but Blonsky is no where near as stupid as Rhino.

I was responding to the Spiderman 10/10 comment and asking for reasons as to why this was.

MARVEL saying Spiderman over Hulk which is a mis quote is neither here or there, my "hulk logic" as you call it is that Abomination can stand up to shots from an enraged Hulk.

So Spiderman is having one hell of a hard time hurting him, people on this board are so damn rude and condecending at times when really they have no room to be.

Instead of giving me "your logic is flawed" and veiled insults, debate and give me you scenario or reasons as to why.

People make too many assumpitions on this board and seem to think its cool to insult other people when they read something they don't agree with.

Grow up, I'm not xmeat or devilgoblin, I didn't type ABOM pwnZ111!!!!!!

So show some respect.

batdude123
How is this a fight?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
How is this a fight?

It might take time for Emil to one shot Pete.

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It might take time for Emil to one shot Pete.

Thunderclap?

THEN one shot Peter.

Estacado
4 members have voted for Peter...... no expression

batdude123
Stupidity?

llagrok
Originally posted by Hercules
I'm not going by the strength is everything logic and he has a name.

Spiderman beating the Hulk by using a truck is what people are going by? what about the time Prof Hulk was beating the crap out of Spiderman?

Its not just about strength, like I said if either of you had bothered to go beyond the FACT that Blonsky gives Hulk a fight, if Spiderman uses his enviroment to his advantage then he has a chance.

In an out and out fight hand to hand Spiderman can;t really hurt Abomination, you ever read the Spiderman issue where Rhino fights to his full potential and pwns Spiderman?

Rhino is only a class 80 compared to Abomination who is class 100, my point is Spiderman beats Rhino using his brains but Blonsky is no where near as stupid as Rhino.

I was responding to the Spiderman 10/10 comment and asking for reasons as to why this was.

MARVEL saying Spiderman over Hulk which is a mis quote is neither here or there, my "hulk logic" as you call it is that Abomination can stand up to shots from an enraged Hulk.

So Spiderman is having one hell of a hard time hurting him, people on this board are so damn rude and condecending at times when really they have no room to be.

Instead of giving me "your logic is flawed" and veiled insults, debate and give me you scenario or reasons as to why.

People make too many assumpitions on this board and seem to think its cool to insult other people when they read something they don't agree with.

Grow up, I'm not xmeat or devilgoblin, I didn't type ABOM pwnZ111!!!!!!

So show some respect.

Spidey is class 25 now so he's not THAT weak.

If you pit them together in an arena, then Spidey is likely to lose. However, you need to consider that he is Spider man. He's a genius, he has tons of experience with his powers and he has an incredible agility.

Spidey probably won't take the majority, but I see him getting at least 3 out of this.

Estacado
Originally posted by batdude123
Stupidity?
KMC?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado
KMC?

MADNESS!

Arahan
I voted for the draw.

Spidey is clever enough to know that he cant win,
Abo isnt fast enough to get Spidey.

They will fight , petes dodges makes some moves, sees he cant really hurt him and Abo cant touch him. so they decide to give up the fight and go the next strip local and have some fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.