Apocalypse runs the Elder of the Universe gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright how far does he get?

1.Champion
2.Astronomer
3.Grandmaster
4.Gardener
5.Runner
6.Father Time

llagrok
Spite.

golem370
I believe it might be a good fight. He did take on High Evolutionary.

Symmetric Chaos
There's so little information on the Elders that this is impossible to judge.

He'd probably do OKish against Champion but besides Runner I don't know of combat feats for any of those guys.

illadelph12
Sans gems I'd give Apoc a good run to the Gardner, possibly the runner. I think Apoc can beat Champ pretty easily. No need for kung fu moves when you can grow 100 feat tall and flick someone away like a booger.

Galan007
Originally posted by illadelph12
No need for kung fu moves when you can grow 100 feat tall and flick someone away like a booger. laughing

Anyhow,

I personally think Champion could give Apoc a good fight, but he would make it to Runner tops IMO.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing

Anyhow,

I personally think Champion could give Apoc a good fight, but he would make it to Runner tops IMO. I dont see him taking grandmaster. Apocalypse takes generations to come up with some of the worst plans I've ever seen.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Apocalypse takes generations to come up with some of the worst plans I've ever seen.

Could you tell me what his worst plans are?

It's good if I learn. 313smart

Galan007
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I dont see him taking grandmaster. Apocalypse takes generations to come up with some of the worst plans I've ever seen. Grandmaster was easily out-foxed by Thanos, and Loki.

So Apoc should theoretically be able to do the same, .

And that's if it came down to a battle of wits, but in a vs. match that's not really the normal scenario.

Big Sexy
Grandmaster was easily out-foxed by Thanos, and Loki.

And that's if it came down to a battle of wits, but in a vs. match that's not really the normal scenario. Recently Baren Zemo needed the moonstones to be able to beat the Grand Master for the wellspring. Zemo (a pretty good tactical genius) barely defeated Grandmaster. Apocalypse's last plan was to create Lorna as Pestilence and spread a plague. He seems to be a one trick pony.

His Airness
Grandmaster was easily out-foxed by Thanos, and Loki.

And that's if it came down to a battle of wits, but in a vs. match that's not really the normal scenario.

Two characters with a much more impressive list of intellectual, plan, prep, witty feats. Very rarely if ever do get the privilege to witness Apoc successfully complete one of his plans.

Galan007
Originally posted by His Airness
Two characters with a much more impressive list of intellectual, plan, prep, witty feats. Very rarely if ever do get the privilege to witness Apoc successfully complete one of his plans. But they do work....... Sometimes. smile

His Airness
But they do work....... Sometimes. smile

Yes they do. However these certain, and might I add rare moments don't persuade me to think he can outsmart Grandmaster. smile

Galan007
Originally posted by His Airness
Yes they do. However these certain, and might I add rare moments don't persuade me to think he can outsmart Grandmaster. smile Originally posted by Galan007
that's if it came down to a battle of wits, but in a vs. match that's not really the normal scenario. ninja

llagrok
Do these guys have their gems?

illadelph12
laughing

There was also a plan to turn himself into a celestial level being...

That one didn't work out either. Sadly Apoc doesn't have the same agent Doom has and gets the short end of the stick. Not a problem here on the forum though.

I think Apoc gets to Runner actually. Without the Time Gem Gardener doesn't really have anything offensively. He's a cosmic tree hugger.

Booger flick ftw.

MRasheed
If he somehow managed to make it past the Champion, he wouldn't make it past the Elder who has the power to will you to death.

Team for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.