Rain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FUZE_LOVER
Today I was out in downtown Peroia for a band thing to help my sis....and it started to rain and I got soaked and we went to Mcdolands for lunch, and then we had to got back to school soaking wet. stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
Sweden was rain free today..

FUZE_LOVER
not illinois

TRH
now i know were you live,and i hope you get fater

TRH
my friend summer wanted to say

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHEN U R READING THIS DONT STOP OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN MY NAME IS SUMMER I AM 15 YEARS OLD i have BLONDE HAIR , SCARS no NOSE OR EARS I AM DEAD IF U DONT COPY THIS JUS LIKE FROM THE RING COPY N POST THIS ON 5 MORE SITES OR I WILL APPEAR ONE CREEPY NIGHT WEN UR NOT ExPECTING IT BY YOUR BED WITH A NIFE AND KILL U THIS IS NO JOKE SUMMET ING GOOD WILL HAPPEN TO U IF YOU POST THIS ON 5 MORE FLASH BOXES

Lana
One of my friends lives in Peoria.

Wild-Cherry
It rained alot here yes

TRH
we need rain here cause of the rageing wildfires

CHR15_W
yep rained here in london too

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by TRH
we need rain here cause of the rageing wildfires Our everglades were on fire, and we are having a bad drought too stick out tongue We needed it faintOriginally posted by CHR15_W
yep rained here in london too I like your sig smile

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by CHR15_W
yep rained here in london too

Well.. London.. Is that not the place where it rain more than shine? no expression

Captain Maynard
There's hardcore storms coming to my apartment, but I am at home and we're only suppose to get some storms and nothing too bad.

TRH
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Our everglades were on fire, and we are having a bad drought too stick out tongue We needed it faint I like your sig smile our Okefenokee is on firenuts

Lana
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Well.. London.. Is that not the place where it rain more than shine? no expression

Both times I've been to England it's hardly rained at all, and I wasn't far from London...

TRH
Originally posted by Lana
Both times I've been to England it's hardly rained at all, and I wasn't far from London... same here

Darth Extecute
I've been to UK once.. It rained 4/7 days stick out tongue

I was in Dublin.. The only thing I know about London is what they said "It's worse in england and london"

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by TRH
our Okefenokee is on firenuts omg you have indian names too oh

Lana
I've been to UK once.. It rained 4/7 days stick out tongue

I was in Dublin.. The only thing I know about London is what they said "It's worse in england and london"

Dublin's in Ireland which isn't part of the UK stick out tongue

And the first time I was in England was for 10 days and the second was for three and a half weeks stick out tongue

TRH
omg you have indian names too oh yep it is all burning it teh second best swamp ever

Darth Extecute
woot Fear my geographical skills!

Wild-Cherry
woot Fear my geographical skills! laughing out loud

stick out tongue Originally posted by TRH
yep it is all burning it teh second best swamp ever Our Everglades and your swamps are burning downz shock

The alligators... cry

Barker
PWNT, FUZE has defiled Illinois.

Leo.M
No rain today.

Alliance
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
Today I was out in downtown Peroia for a band thing to help my sis....and it started to rain and I got soaked and we went to Mcdolands for lunch, and then we had to got back to school soaking wet. stick out tongue
OoooH! Peoria. Capital of the known world.

TRH
laughing out loud

stick out tongue Our Everglades and your swamps are burning downz shock

The alligators... cry my fav animal

Barker
Originally posted by Alliance
OoooH! Peoria. Capital of the known world.
No. 13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.