Quantifying Superboy-Prime's Speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
True SBP is very strong and fast but I want to see if we can get a range in exactly how fast he is.

To guage this, I would say his fight with the 3 Flashes and his trip to Qa are the best ways to see his combat speed and his movement speed.

Is there any info on how fast he got to Qa? Or how far Qa is from Earth?

If anyone has scans, I'd appreciate it.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nikkolas
True SBP is very strong and fast but I want to see if we can get a range in exactly how fast he is.

To guage this, I would say his fight with the 3 Flashes and his trip to Qa are the best ways to see his combat speed and his movement speed.

Is there any info on how fast he got to Qa? Or how far Qa is from Earth?

If anyone has scans, I'd appreciate it. It's Oa.

Nikkolas
Learn something new everyday.

Thanks.

Magee
There is really no way to tell unless we use his pre-crisis appearances. Its safe to say can move faster than light speed though.

Endless Mike
If you look through Green Lantern comics the distance from Oa to Earth is probably stated somewhere

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If you look through Green Lantern comics the distance from Oa to Earth is probably stated somewhere That's only the first portion of what you'd need.

The second , is determining how long it took SBP to travel that distance.

Magee
Speed = t/d. YES! Well going by dialouge and number of pages it is possible to get an estimate of his accurate speed lol.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Galan007

The second , is determining how long it took SBP to travel that distance. Or exactly how fast he was going. none180

Galan007
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Or exactly how fast he was going. none180 If you know the distance form point A to point B, and the length of time it took something to travel that distance,

Then viola!

You have the speed it was moving. smile

Nikkolas
So, doesn't anyone have Infinite Crisis to look up this stuff?

DigiMark007
Quantifying things from comics into rational mathematics....

laughing out loud

Good one.

...oh. You're serious?

Sorry. Proceed.

no expression

Nikkolas
Humor me.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Galan007
If you know the distance form point A to point B, and the length of time it took something to travel that distance,

Then viola!

You have the speed it was moving. smile I know.

But, if you knew the distance, and at what speed he was moving, you could know how long it took him.

none180

Of course, if you knew the speed, then the thread would be somewhat pointless, but I felt like being picky

Galan007
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I know.

But, if you knew the distance, and at what speed he was moving, you could know how long it took him.

none180

Of course, if you knew the speed, then the thread would be somewhat pointless, but I felt like being picky laughing out loud

BTW, that upside down smilie is making me dizzy. messed sick

Symmetric Chaos
32.7294x light speed

manjaro
well Oa is at the "center of the universe" and i dont imagine that this is right around the corner. but when SBP was getting away from them he said i told you i was faster, then by the time he finished the sentence he was in OA's sector fighting a legion of lanterns and taking thier heads off......oh and plus he was able to use his freeze breath IN SPACE!!! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nikkolas
That's Pre-Crisis Power.

Can't be beat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.