Predator vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Batman and a Predator are dropped in a jungle, about 2 miles from one another at dusk. The objective is to locate and destroy your enemy. They both have their standard armor. Fight takes place until someone is killed, so it could span hours or even days. Who comes out alive?

Predator equip:

Smart Discs
Throwing blades
Combi Stick Netgun
Wrist blades
Plasma Caster (shoulder and hand-held)
Spear Gun

Batman equip:

Night Vision w/ Bat-Tracer
Thermite grenades
Grappling hook
Batarangs
Stun Grenades
Smoke Grenades
Large Hunting knife
Bat-bolas

tkitna
Didnt the crossover lean towards the Predator getting the best of Bats?

Predator 7/10

Madvillain
i havent actually read it, but im getting it right now =X

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Batman and a Predator are dropped in a jungle, about 2 miles from one another at dusk. The objective is to locate and destroy your enemy. They both have their standard armor. Fight takes place until someone is killed, so it could span hours or even days. Who comes out alive?

Predator equip:

Smart Discs
Throwing blades
Combi Stick Netgun
Wrist blades
Plasma Caster (shoulder and hand-held)
Spear Gun

Batman equip:

Night Vision w/ Bat-Tracer
Thermite grenades
Grappling hook
Batarangs
Stun Grenades
Smoke Grenades
Large Hunting knife
Bat-bolas

pred

Madvillain
I just glaned briefly over the comics (1 and 2). Predator damn near killed Batman..in fact Brucie ran away..lol

MRasheed
um, hello.

If Danny Glover and the Govenator can kill one the THE BATMAN can clearly kill one with ease.

And didn't Bat-man kill a platoon of evil Martians??? In the DCU aren't martians more powerful than the Predator?

Hell, Chris Bale's Bat-man can take the Predator.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by MRasheed
um, hello.

If Danny Glover and the Govenator can kill one the THE BATMAN can clearly kill one with ease.

And didn't Bat-man kill a platoon of evil Martians??? In the DCU aren't martians more powerful than the Predator?

Co-signed

WrathfulDwarf
Time and time again Batman always outsmarts The Predator.

Batman ftw...

Symmetric Chaos

You mean when he beat WhiteMartians in JLA? When he brought fire with him and played horrific psychological warfare with them while at the same time depowering them?

Soljer
Predator stomps a mud hole in his ass.

Madvillain
um, hello.

Since when were Danny Glover and Ahhhnold comic book characters?

MRasheed
My point was to remind you that the batman's fighting skills are significantly greater than an l.a. cop and some army major...

this should be a cakewalk for bruce.

WrathfulDwarf
The first time Batman faced a Predator he defeated him. The other Predators rewarded him with the spear and killed the challenger Predator.

In the sequel Batman faces a much more agile, younger and deadlier Predator. Technically there was no clear winner. Because Batman was assisted by Huntress.

Never got a hold of the third installment. Anyone knows please post some spoilers.

Soljer
My point was to remind you that the batman's fighting skills are significantly greater than an l.a. cop and some army major...

However, this is a comic book versus forum. Arnold's and Glover's Predators are TERRIBLE representations of the comic Predators. Some of which can flip tanks, take Queen Aliens hand to hand, live on a planet infested with aliens for years, and are FAR faster than Batman could comprehend.

On the other hand, I believe a comic book predator got beat down by a brown belt at one point...so it really depends.

You're pitting a specific person against a random member of a species. If we take the best predator feats, Predator should totally steam roll Bruce.

If we take the Predator's lowest feats, Bruce'd win (so long as the predator was subject to CIS).

MRasheed
Do the best Predator feats outmatch those of the martians bruce clobbered? A race of kryptonian skrulls basically?

Symmetric Chaos
Do the best Predator feats outmatch those of the martians bruce clobbered? A race of kryptonian skrulls basically?

When he beat the WhiteMartians:

They thought he was dead
He had prep time
He brought fire with him

Soljer
If you honestly think that Bruce can take on a Martian or a Kryptonian....

I just don't have words for it...I can't express my disbelief...

MRasheed
FORUM RULES
Planning is allowed and powers that are automatic or 'always on' can be up, but actions such as setting up forcefields, taking flight, or consciously activating powers is not.

Bat-man can deal with the Predator. Planning is what the world's greatest detective does best.

MRasheed
Originally posted by Soljer
If you honestly think that Bruce can take on a Martian or a Kryptonian....

I just don't have words for it...I can't express my disbelief...

That's what happened in a JLA issue a couple years back. He took out a platoon of them.

Now you know how I feel in that d@mn wolverine vs namor thread. sick

Symmetric Chaos
Bat-man can deal with the Predator. Planning is what the world's greatest detective does best.

The rules also say in the exact same paragraph "Neither side receives any notable prep time before the starting bell."

MRasheed
All he needs is to think. He has this.

Bats ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
All he needs is to think. He has this.

Bats ftw.

Yeah . . . thinking for no time at all is certainly enough for him to out prep a Pred.

MRasheed
No time at all? The rules say planning is allowed. Where did you read a planning time limit at?

Symmetric Chaos
No time at all? The rules say planning is allowed. Where did you read a planning time limit at?

NO PREP TIME

It's in the first line of the section dealing with prep.

MRasheed
prep time = preparation time

They meant you can't assemble gadgets and what not before the battle. Obviously since they said planning was allowed you have time to THINK. You just can't show up early and set up tripwires, claymore mines, etc. That's what they meant by prep time.

where's a moderator to confirm?

Madvillain

What in the hell does Danny Glover have to do with comic books? lol

people here never cease to amaze me.

WrathfulDwarf
I think he means that if a veteran cop like Lieutenant Mike Harrigan (which is the character that Danny Glover plays in the film) can take on a Predator...Batman would be most likely to impose a bigger challenge for the predator.

Soljer
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I think he means that if a veteran cop like Lieutenant Mike Harrigan (which is the character that Danny Glover plays in the film) can take on a Predator...Batman would be most likely to impose a bigger challenge for the predator.

Bringing up Danny Glover giving a Predator trouble is like bringing up Batman Forever, and detailing the time some nameless thug gave Batman trouble.

Movies are inadmissible. :-\.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Soljer
Bringing up Danny Glover giving a Predator trouble is like bringing up Batman Forever, and detailing the time some nameless thug gave Batman trouble.

Movies are inadmissible. :-\.

wow, someone FINALLY gets it.

qqqqqqq
where is the anti-predator spray?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.