Sam Raimi Reveals the Villains for SM4!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
He revealed them! The villains are going to be Venom, Lizard, Kingpin, and Hobgoblin!!! Four villains! FOUR VILLAINS!!!!

He said its not absolute. I cant believe the Amazing BAGMAN might make an appeance!

http://www.samruby.com/Spiderverse/Spiderman/CostumeSpiderBag.gif

HOLY CRAP!!!

http://www.marvel.net/samraimi/spiderman4/villains-bagman

Mr Parker
Sounds like sony is going down the same route Warner Brothers did when those god awful Burton/Schumacher Batman movies came out.apparently Sony has forgotten that Batman and Robin was the downfall of that Batman franchise and its kiss of death with its 3 villians they had.The next film will be the downfall of this Man-Spider franchise as well if they go really do go down that same path.which will be good news for me because thats what NEEDS to be done is reboot the series all over again as Batman did-ala Batman Begins-the one true Batman movie and start all over again with the movie franchise and do it right this time like starting 10 years or so from now like Batman did.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Sounds like sony is going down the same route Warner Brothers did when those god awful Burton/Schumacher Batman movies came out.apparently Sony has forgotten that Batman and Robin was the downfall of that Batman franchise and its kiss of death with its 3 villians they had.The next film will be the downfall of this Man-Spider franchise as well if they go really do go down that same path.which will be good news for me because thats what NEEDS to be done is reboot the series all over again as Batman did-ala Batman Begins-the one true Batman movie and start all over again with the movie franchise and do it right this time like starting 10 years or so from now like Batman did.

So you want a new director and cast and prettu much everything from the begining, huh? Well, I like the movies, but completely restarting the franchise would be kind of cool, but only because I want to see the green goblin again. Question, if Spiderman turned into the actualy Man-spider in the movies, would you call Man-spider, spider-man?

Mr Parker
Yeah as all true spidey fans want,yes thats exactly what I want as well.and to answer your question,I would only call the movie spider-man if he transformed back to his original self and was normal again like he was eventually in the cartoon show.so yeah,if he was just temporarily the full man-spider but he transformed back again into being spider-man-the guy with mechanical shooters and not organics and is human-not the monster we see in these movies,then yeah I would say spider-man since spider-man=mechanical webshooters and thats who we would see on the screen.

Arachnid1
Yeah as all true spidey fans want,yes thats exactly what I want as well.and to answer your question,I would only call the movie spider-man if he transformed back to his original self and was normal again like he was eventually in the cartoon show.so yeah,if he was just temporarily the full man-spider but he transformed back again into being spider-man-the guy with mechanical shooters and not organics and is human-not the monster we see in these movies,then yeah I would say spider-man since spider-man=mechanical webshooters and thats who we would see on the screen.

You now what would be really cool? A Spiderman TV show like smallville that was realstic instead of a cartoon. Then you could have web shooters and a bunch of time to develop characters and stuff. Not to mention you see it weekly. Then everyone is happy. We can have web shooters developed characters, peter still going to highschool with gwen stacy, flash, and MJ and everything. That would be amazing.

Menetnashté
well I see myself as a true spider-man fan, considering I've been reading the comics since I was like four and I have no problem with the series. You seem to be the only 'true' spider-man fan that hates the movies, everyone else for the most part loved them. I mean how can consider yourself a true spider-man fan if you can't get over him having organic webbing, that's just dumb.

spencerspider
it is dumb...organics was the way to go no one wants him to run out of web..that would be dumb and 4 villains..no just no 3 was rushed with just 3 villains, stick to 2 or 3

Arachnid1

Arachnid1
Originally posted by spencerspider
it is dumb...organics was the way to go no one wants him to run out of web..that would be dumb and 4 villains..no just no 3 was rushed with just 3 villains, stick to 2 or 3

I was joking, but meh. I want them to go back to 1 actually.

Burnt Pancakes
Ya know.. Spider Man current;y has organis web-shooters. He doesn't need canisters anymore.

Bardock42
Originally posted by spencerspider
it is dumb...organics was the way to go no one wants him to run out of web..that would be dumb and 4 villains..no just no 3 was rushed with just 3 villains, stick to 2 or 3 That used to be hilarious though.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Ya know.. Spider Man current;y has organis web-shooters. He doesn't need canisters anymore.

Ya, I know.

ragesRemorse

If Raimi is directing it again, You are right..it will be the final nail in the coffin.
however, i dont think four villians are to much for a spiderman movie, as long as there is actually decent writing involved

Impediment
3 villains for SM3 was overkill, IMO. Sandman and Harry Osbourne were plot enough without Raimi wanting to include Venom/Brock for some stupid soap-opera subplot.

If Spider-Man 4 is inevitable, I would like to see Venom return, since we've alreay been exposed to the origin and sub-plot, and Lizard, since Dr. Curt Connors has been in all 3 movies.

Mišt
Originally posted by Impediment
3 villains for SM3 was overkill, IMO. Sandman and Harry Osbourne were plot enough without Raimi wanting to include Venom/Brock for some stupid soap-opera subplot.

If Spider-Man 4 is inevitable, I would like to see Venom return, since we've alreay been exposed to the origin and sub-plot, and Lizard, since Dr. Curt Connors has been in all 3 movies.

Venom wasn't even going to be in #3, it was chosen by producers etc for fans to enjoy. Would have made it a less interesting movie without him imo, Sandman wasn't really a typical villain and Harry didnt do much while he had amnesia.

I would stick to Venom, Lizard and either Hobgoblin (my choice, love Hobgoblin w00t) or Kingpin. Venom is already written in, Lizard can be done in 5mins of screentime, then the long part is introducing Kingpin or Hobgoblin. And probably kill off Gwen since she's already been introduced with little point.

Micheal_Myers

Swanky-Tuna
Batman Begins-the one true Batman movie
Batman Begins was more inaccurate than Spider-man.

OB1-adobe

Dude you have issues

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Arachnid1
You now what would be really cool? A Spiderman TV show like smallville that was realstic instead of a cartoon. Then you could have web shooters and a bunch of time to develop characters and stuff. Not to mention you see it weekly. Then everyone is happy. We can have web shooters developed characters, peter still going to highschool with gwen stacy, flash, and MJ and everything. That would be amazing.

I'd watch that anyday...

vintageSW77
as long as we get a goblin that looks like goblin and more spiderman with his mask in tact as opposed to the ripped half mask half maguire thing we always get i dont care if we get a fourth with multiple villians

Starhawk
If they do 4 villains the movie would suck no matter what, mainly because you don't have enough time to focus on each of them and make them interesting to the audience. They already have Kingpin in Daredevil, you don't need him in Spider-man. Lizard would be good, maybe throw in Electro, but that should be it.

vintageSW77
Im tired of Peter Parkers problems so four villians although a bit much would up the action and take the movie into being a Spiderman flick instead of The Personal Problems Of Peter Parker
i know the majority of what happens to Parker affects Spidey but enough already

((The_Anomaly))
I actually think the live tv show would be a much better idea then Spidey 4. A long running tv show could let them do things right as opposed to screwing everything up like they did with the movies.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I look forward to seeing the return of Sandman. Possibly BlackCat.

exanda kane
Four villains would work if the majority were downplayed; second rate villains such as Jack O' Lantern, the Shocker, Kraven or the Black Cat, who Spiderman would defeat with ease, and be able to shove some wise cracks in there aswell.

So far it seems to me that they have just gone for the main villains, building them up with alot of suspense and CGI, and ending up with an anti climactic ending. I'd much rather see Spidey slamming around some two bit villains instead of bank robbers. It could go the Joel Schmaucher way, but if handled correctly, it wouldn't.

Sandman seems one of these second rate villains, but I feel giving him that human edge cost alot of screentime that was unneccesary, despite Church playing him very well.

mr.smiley
I hope everyone realizes this was a joke.When you click on the link it says

GOTCHA

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by mr.smiley

GOTCHA

Realized it a long time ago....

Arachnid1
Originally posted by mr.smiley

GOTCHA

I cant believe this turned into a serious thread...

exanda kane
I guess most people looked at the link first, but then addressed the title of the post. I guess with the mixed reception of Spiderman 3, people are wondering how many villains is too much. I know I am.

Mr Parker

Mr Parker

there were some unnessary and dumb changes in the spidey 90's cartoon show as well such as almost every episode revolving around the kingpin and major villains like doc ock and green goblin being lackesy for him.man that sucked. mad But to date its the best adaptation so far of any spiderman adaptation.sadly,the cartoons shows look much more professionaly written than the man-spider movies which look like they were written by a 5 year old-the first one anyways for sure,second one is watchable because of the special effects and was MUCH more loyal to the comicbook.It had the potential of being a magical movie like batman begins and the first two superman movies and could have been if they hadnt put in such corny stuff such as that raindrops keep falling on my head sequence and other stupid crap like that.this latest one from everything that has been said about it and from what I have seen of it,theres enough information about it to safely say I think that its as god awful as the first one with that john travolta crap and billy joel impersonation once he gets the symbiote on. mad plus sandman is a stupid villian to use for a spiderman movie anyways,theres much better villains out there than that and the fact that he becomes as big as king kong? how moronic.sandman works in the comics and in the cartoons,but not in the movies. mad Now it will really suck if they use carnage in the next movie.He sucks far worse as a villain than sandman. mad

btw,dont you love my new sig? big grin

OB1-adobe
Well, what are you planning for the next spider-man movie?

Are you a writer or director?

Some how I doubt your even close to being one of those things.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Starhawk
If they do 4 villains the movie would suck no matter what, mainly because you don't have enough time to focus on each of them and make them interesting to the audience. They already have Kingpin in Daredevil, you don't need him in Spider-man. Lizard would be good, maybe throw in Electro, but that should be it.

Four could very well work. There are many villians in the spiderman world that wouldnt warrant a full telling of their backstory. I believe Sandman had more story than was needed in spidey 3. It all depends on the introduction. If it's written well enough, fou villians could be successfully included into a spidey movie. as long as you dont waste time telling THE same peter parker story again.

Big Sexy
of course you dont see it that your not a true spider-man fan for accepting these garbage man-spider movies.unlike most people in this section,I'm a true spiderman fan because unlike you,I care about sony raping to death his character like they did and making him into a damn monster.thats what a true fan would.see your a man-spider fan for not caring about organics and thats not being a true spidey fan.just like people who accept those stupid burton batman movies are not true batman fans because batman begins in the only true batman movie.I know Impediment feels the same way about this issue as I do,that he doesnt like these movies either and would much rather see the TRUE spidey on the big screen right now instead of this phony neautered MAN-SPIDER version. HA! You know nothing of Batman. He was never taught by the league of assassins and he would never even pick up a gun. After Bruce's parents died he never became a criminal, he used his wealth to travel the world and learn martial arts, chemistry, escapology, and several other skills he would need in Gotham. He didn't meet Ra's till waay after he was Batman. You down Spiderman for not being true to his comic persona and then give Batman respect for doing the same. Yeah your a true spidey fan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

spencerspider
Mr. Parker has some issues lol

Menetnashté
edit

Menetnashté
of course you dont see it that your not a true spider-man fan for accepting these garbage man-spider movies.unlike most people in this section,I'm a true spiderman fan because unlike you,I care about sony raping to death his character like they did and making him into a damn monster.thats what a true fan would.see your a man-spider fan for not caring about organics and thats not being a true spidey fan.just like people who accept those stupid burton batman movies are not true batman fans because batman begins in the only true batman movie.I know Impediment feels the same way about this issue as I do,that he doesnt like these movies either and would much rather see the TRUE spidey on the big screen right now instead of this phony neautered MAN-SPIDER version.
Oh, OK thanks for showing me the error of my ways roll eyes (sarcastic) What have they done? They gave him organic webbing, so? He apparently has it in the comics now anyways. What else did they really do that was so wrong, besides Ben's death messed with in 3, but by then you were already hating it, obviously no one will take you seriously since you can't get past webbing, I mean come on! That's sad, not everyone in the world reads spider-man Mr. Parker.

Arachnid1
there were some unnessary and dumb changes in the spidey 90's cartoon show as well such as almost every episode revolving around the kingpin and major villains like doc ock and green goblin being lackesy for him.man that sucked. mad But to date its the best adaptation so far of any spiderman adaptation.sadly,the cartoons shows look much more professionaly written than the man-spider movies which look like they were written by a 5 year old-the first one anyways for sure,second one is watchable because of the special effects and was MUCH more loyal to the comicbook.It had the potential of being a magical movie like batman begins and the first two superman movies and could have been if they hadnt put in such corny stuff such as that raindrops keep falling on my head sequence and other stupid crap like that.this latest one from everything that has been said about it and from what I have seen of it,theres enough information about it to safely say I think that its as god awful as the first one with that john travolta crap and billy joel impersonation once he gets the symbiote on. mad plus sandman is a stupid villian to use for a spiderman movie anyways,theres much better villains out there than that and the fact that he becomes as big as king kong? how moronic.sandman works in the comics and in the cartoons,but not in the movies. mad Now it will really suck if they use carnage in the next movie.He sucks far worse as a villain than sandman. mad

btw,dont you love my new sig? big grin

I think you hate Spiderman too much but to each his own I guess. You know what someone should do? They should bring back the flash movies except with a super villain this time. Whats the point of having a guy who runs at the speed of light if all he takes on all the time are robbers.

I love almost all comicbook movies besides Hulk, but the fact that there is no super villain in a movie is the only thing that could every get me to have a comic book movie.

Mišt
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Kill Lizard off in five minutes and you have some very angry fanboys on your hands.I think Lizard is more deserving than Kingpin.

No, I meant Lizard's background story can be done in 5mins, Connors' is already introduced, all they'd need to do is show some experiment go wrong or whatever, Lizard is created, presto. Have something easy to do, like:

1) - Minor villain introduced, someone who doesnt need a lot of backstory and can be shoved in, like Rhino or someone. Just shown fighting Spiderman for a bit, then losing/running away for later..

2) - Lizard introduced, something easy like an experiment gone wrong or something. Doesnt need to be elaborated much.

3) - Get all the crap out of the way, all Peter/MJ stuff etc while the bad guys are preparing to cause chaos.

4) - Lizard vs Spiderman, Spiderman finds out its Connors, wants to find cure. Intro Venom, (who has previously gone and found Rhino, recruited him) wants to stop Spiderman from finding cure and tries to recruit Lizard. Spiderman vs Venom/Rhino. Lizard joins Venom/Rhino, Spiderman loses and runs away.

5) - Peter goes off to find cure, insert more stuff with MJ and JJJ and all the other side characters

6) - Trio of villains cause chaos in the city for whatever reason.

7) - Spiderman defeats Rhino for good, defeats Venom either for good or for next movie again. Gives cure to Lizard, returns to normal, Peter and MJ get married, everyone is happy etc.

3 villains can work in the movie as long as they follow the main plot together, instead of splitting each villain into their own side story while Spiderman fights them seperately. 4 would probably not work, unless they had another minor villain who can be defeated easily and doesnt distract from story.

DarthLazious
Is this source for real?

If it isn't I think The Lizard would be a realistic choice for the next villian for the next flim but I also think they should end it at Spider-Man 3 but thats just me.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Is this source for real?

If it isn't I think The Lizard would be a realistic choice for the next villian for the next flim but I also think they should end it at Spider-Man 3 but thats just me.
the Link said gotcha...

Micheal_Myers

Scythe

That would be boring! Much like Parker's crusade to rid the world of organics, I wish to rid the world of Superhero soaps. Smallville is a joke. It's just meant for moody teenagers to do something with their eyes...

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Scythe
That would be boring! Much like Parker's crusade to rid the world of organics, I wish to rid the world of Superhero soaps. Smallville is a joke. It's just meant for moody teenagers to do something with their eyes...

I think smallville is amazing. Its a great show. Queens or whatever somone would call it would be even better.

And this wouldn't exactly be a soap would it? It would pretty much just be the comic except on TV.

Mr Parker

Scythe
btw I am all for changes just as long as they are reasonable and make sense.the organics however are not,they are an unnessary and moronic change that just dumbs down his character.the people who never read the comics that like the movies dont realise spiderman is a much more interesting character with mechs than organics.any idiot like flash thompson could have become man-spider with the organics,but it was petes gift and intelligence that made him unique to create the mechs to become spider-man,not just anybody could have done that.

Parker makes a good point, organics should've been left out. I swear!

Micheal_Myers
I dont think the organics are a big deal at all......Thats just me though.Hilarious, how this joke topic turned into something serious somehow.

Mr Parker
That means then that your a MAN-SPIDER fan as well which doesnt make you a true spidey fan. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
I think smallville is amazing. Its a great show. Queens or whatever somone would call it would be even better.

And this wouldn't exactly be a soap would it? It would pretty much just be the comic except on TV.

dude you have really bad taste in films and movies.Smallville was a good show the first 3 seasons but after that,it went downhill big time when they started doing dumb things like bringing Lois Lane into smallville,having Chloe find out his secret,it was okay for pete to know his secret but Chole? big mistake.the show really went downhill after pete left and then they brought in Lois to replace him.Then the bastards go and kill Jonathan.The show really went downhill big time after that.He was fun to watch and was pretty much why that show was so enjoyable to watch.the bastards killed him off too soon.I have no problem with him dying but it shouldn't have happened until like late in the season in next years final season. mad as I was saying-the show really went downhill when pete left and they brought in Lois to replace him,she is so damn annoying with her-hey smallville crap that she spouts off to clark all the time. mad Man I wanted her to stay dead.When they killed off jonathan that was the last straw,I started taping the shows after that and fastforwarded through the scenes that did not have Lana in them.knowing those morons there,they probably killed her off as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

btw,Raimi must be releated to that other idiot film director Tim Burton and must be taking the same drugs Burton took when he made the batman movies because he obviously got that idea from Burton to have a villian from the comics kill off uncle ben from Burton.One of these days when they restart the spiderman movies and make a SPIDERMAN movie instead of man-spider,then when audiences see him with the mechs they will find out what a true idiot sam raimi is like people have found that about about Burton about his knowledge of the batman movies.Batman 89 of course had Burton have the joker kill his parents where in batman begins they did it right and had joe something kill his parents,well when I saw the movie,I heard people in the audiences saying-I thought The Joker killed his parents? well they are finding out thats now how it happened and what a true idiot Tim Burton is.they will find out the same when about Raimi when one day they do the spiderman movies right as well and give him the mechs.

Arachnid1
dude you have really bad taste in films and movies.Smallville was a good show the first 3 seasons but after that,it went downhill big time when they started doing dumb things like bringing Lois Lane into smallville,having Chloe find out his secret,it was okay for pete to know his secret but Chole? big mistake.the show really went downhill after pete left and then they brought in Lois to replace him.Then the bastards go and kill Jonathan.The show really went downhill big time after that.He was fun to watch and was pretty much why that show was so enjoyable to watch.the bastards killed him off too soon.I have no problem with him dying but it shouldn't have happened until like late in the season in next years final season. mad as I was saying-the show really went downhill when pete left and they brought in Lois to replace him,she is so damn annoying with her-hey smallville crap that she spouts off to clark all the time. mad Man I wanted her to stay dead.When they killed off jonathan that was the last straw,I started taping the shows after that and fastforwarded through the scenes that did not have Lana in them.knowing those morons there,they probably killed her off as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

btw,Raimi must be releated to that other idiot film director Tim Burton and must be taking the same drugs Burton took when he made the batman movies because he obviously got that idea from Burton to have a villian from the comics kill off uncle ben from Burton.One of these days when they restart the spiderman movies and make a SPIDERMAN movie instead of man-spider,then when audiences see him with the mechs they will find out what a true idiot sam raimi is like people have found that about about Burton about his knowledge of the batman movies.Batman 89 of course had Burton have the joker kill his parents where in batman begins they did it right and had joe something kill his parents,well when I saw the movie,I heard people in the audiences saying-I thought The Joker killed his parents? well they are finding out thats now how it happened and what a true idiot Tim Burton is.they will find out the same when about Raimi when one day they do the spiderman movies right as well and give him the mechs.

My taste in films and movies are fine. Just because you don't like something and someone else does, doesn't mean they have bad taste.

DarthLazious
They should just end it with Spider-Man 3.

Micheal_Myers
That means then that your a MAN-SPIDER fan as well which doesnt make you a true spidey fan. stick out tongue

Why cant anyone be a fan of both!?!?Is there no god!?!?!?!?!? !NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Menetnashté
yeah but those morons didnt put the organics in the comics until AFTER the movie came out.if it werent for these sony idiots making these movies and they had given him the mechs,those moronic organics would never have come out.see like all MAN-SPIDER fans,your putting words in my mouth.you just ASSUME since I hate those moronic organics so much that thats why I hate the movies.untrue.I thought I would hate the movies mostly because of that-because any true spidey fan would,but it was MUCH MUCH more than the organics that ruined the movies for me.these movies look like they are written by someone with the ideas of a 5 year old.the scripts are horrible and pathetic,especially the first one.the second one was watchable because of the special effects and it did not have anywhere near as many corny and cheesy lines.it could have been a magical movie like batman begins and the first two superman movies because of the amazing special effects and how it was much more loyal to the comic than the first one was if not for idiotic crap like that raindrops keep falling on my head song.thats the kind of writing I would expect out of a 5 year old. sick cheesy as hell.

btw I am all for changes just as long as they are reasonable and make sense.the organics however are not,they are an unnessary and moronic change that just dumbs down his character.the people who never read the comics that like the movies dont realise spiderman is a much more interesting character with mechs than organics.any idiot like flash thompson could have become man-spider with the organics,but it was petes gift and intelligence that made him unique to create the mechs to become spider-man,not just anybody could have done that.
So, from what you're saying and have said, repeatedly if I like the movies I'm not a spider-man fan, would that mean that Stan Lee isn't a true spidey fan too? I mean he made the comics, so that wouldn't make sense at all. I really don't think it's much of a five year old script either, the third would've had the closest to a five year olds script, the first one had one of the better scripts imo. I don't see what makes you think that it seems like it's written by a five-year old, except for the whole MJ gets captured in every movie, that's the worst thing they do.

I agree with you there, it could've been more interesting if he had of done that, but I just think you make it out way way worse than it is.

Micheal_Myers

spencerspider
triple-signed...damn that sounded retarded

Yoshi Fanatic
Oh, I see, you are right.But I would much rather see this...Involving Carnage...Symbiote haters, dont jump on me!!

1:Movie opens....what the hell...Throw Rhino in, get him beasted in like 5 mins to open the movie....He's done for....
2: Show the current status of Parkers life.Generally happy, making up with MJ about the mistakes each made in Spiderman 3.
3:Parker gets attacks by the returning Venom, similar to the way he was jumped by Harry in 3.Venom completely gets the upper hand on Peter.Parker manages to escape some how.Probably some sound thing again.
4:Venom continues to torment Spiderman, but we slowly see the development of the Lethal Protector of the comics.And soon he begins to defend people.Still an enemy of Spiderman however.
5:Meanwhile, Conners becomes involved in the accident as you stated.Not much emphasis needed, Enter Lizard!In the midst of the chaotic accident the symbiote sample breaks free from the jar.Desperate to find a host the symbiote escapes.
6:Lizard is found terrorizing the city people and Spidey comes to the rescue.As does Venom if the action needs even more spice.Venom vs Spiderman vs Lizard.Triple threat.In the midst of the battle Peter finds out the Lizard is Doc Conners and seeks a cure.
7:Meanwhile the symbiote meets with Cletus Kassidy and bonds with him forming Carnage.
8:A series of murders take place, but police are clueless as to the murderer, no weapons were found at the scenes.(The axe arm thing would be used probably.)Spiderman moves onto the scene only to meet up with Carnage and be easily defeated.
9:Carnage meets with the Lizard.The two become a team.(I know, it sounds exactly like Spiderman 3's Sandman/ Venom team up....Hopefully without of all the MJ/Parker emo scenes, there can be some more development to this team up.)
10:Peter finds a cure and goes off to battle the Lizard.The battles resumes only until Carnage comes to his aid and forces Spidey to retreat.
11:Knowing nobody else to go to, Spiderman goes to Venom and asks for his help.Venom relunctantly agrees.
12:Venom and Spidey team up to face Carnage and Lizard, an Amazing battle resumes as finnally Venom is able to hold off Carnage just long enough for Spiderman to cure Doc Conners.Spiderman then goes to resume to battle with Carnage.Focus should stay on Spidey during this battle because it is the final one for the movie, The hero should get all the glory.Spidey and Venom win.The two part ways after Venom threatens that next time they meet, they will once again be enemies.
13:Happy ending scene with Peter and MJ having fully worked things out by now.After credits should have a scene hinting to the next Villain, perhaps a GG Norman Return....To kill off Gwen Stacy.

Perhaps Venom could die sacrificing himself in the final battle, so he doesnt become a sidekick like character in future movies.Though I would prefer him to live.I know the movie will be nothing like this, but that would be awesome...to me...

This idea for Spiderman 4 actually sounds interesting. Of course, Venom shouldn't sacrifice himsel at the end, but besides that, this idea is slightly interesting. It would be cool if Spiderman and Venom fight each other in the movie and then team up to defeat a bigger threat, such as Carnage. The Lizard could be a villain that only last one hour of the movie because he really isn't that important. We just need a reason for the sample in Dr. Connors' lab to escape. As long as Venom appears in Spiderman 4, I'll be happy. big grin

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
This idea for Spiderman 4 actually sounds interesting. Of course, Venom shouldn't sacrifice himsel at the end, but besides that, this idea is slightly interesting. It would be cool if Spiderman and Venom fight each other in the movie and then team up to defeat a bigger threat, such as Carnage. The Lizard could be a villain that only last one hour of the movie because he really isn't that important. We just need a reason for the sample in Dr. Connors' lab to escape. As long as Venom appears in Spiderman 4, I'll be happy. big grin

I too dont want Venom to die.But at the same time, I dont want him to become a sidekick either.

Yoshi Fanatic
I too dont want Venom to die.But at the same time, I dont want him to become a sidekick either.

HE WON'T BE A SIDEKICK!!!!
For goodness sake, people. Venom will be Spiderman's PARTNER. He's been his partner on cartoons, video games, and comic books. He has NEVER been refered to as a sidekick.

Menetnashté
HE WON'T BE A SIDEKICK!!!!
For goodness sake, people. Venom will be Spiderman's PARTNER. He's been his partner on cartoons, video games, and comic books. He has NEVER been refered to as a sidekick. He can be like Spidey's bucky!

Yoshi Fanatic

BlackC@
Do you really think we're that guillible? You're an idiot. I didn't believe you for a second.

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by BlackC@
Do you really think we're that guillible? You're an idiot. I didn't believe you for a second.

confused Who are you talking about?

SPIDERBLOOD
SPIDERMAN 3 WAS GREAT!!!, THE BLACK SPIDERSUIT AS WELL AS VENOM SHOULD,VE HAD THE GIANT WHITE SPIDER ON THE CHEST.I HATE TO WHINE.BUT ,WITH CGI AND THEY WON,T EVEN MAKE THE VILLAINS /HEROES LOOK THE WAY THEY SHOULD!!!!. THE ONLY REAL COMPLAINT IS HAVEING UNCLE BENS KILLLER BE SANDMAN.THIS CHANGES THE ENTIRE REASON BEHIND HIS BECOMEING SPIDERMAN. REMMEMBER??HE LET THE BURGLAR GO WHEN HE CULD,VE STOPPED HIM THEN ,BURGLAR KILLS UNCLE BEN.THEN COMES BENS SPEECH WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY. NOW,PETER PARKER/SPIDEY DOESN,T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT BECAUSE...IT DOESN,T MATTER THAT HE LET HIM GO.HE WASN,T THE ONE WHO KILLLED UNCLE BEN. ALSO,THE IDEA OF LETTING ( SANDMAN ,WHO IS NOW SUPPOSED TO BE... THE ...KILLLER OF UNCLEBEN) GO FREE IS RIDICULOUS.AFTER THEY MADE ALL THE FUSS ABOUT POWER/RESPONSIBILITY IN THE FIRST FILM. YOU SHOT MY UNCLE...NOW PETER DOESN,T CARE. THIS STORYLINE WAS BORRROWED FROM THE COMICS AND IT IS A PROBLEM THAT,S PLAGUED COMICS FOR SOME TIME.THE REHASHING OF /TAMPERING WITH, OF OLD MATERIAL TO CREATE SHOCK VALUE. INSTEAD OF GOOD STORYTELLING AND GOOD USE OF IMAGINATION TO CREATE A LOVEABLE ,MENTALLY CAPTIVATEING STORY. SINCERELY , ANTHONY P.S. NEXT FANTASTIC FOUR?... SOMEONE HAD BETTER MAKE SURE THAT ,the THING, IS C.G.I. OR....... THE F.F. FILMS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED DUDS . THIS ORANGE GUY IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO STAND HIS OWN AGAINST... THE HULK.I WOULDNT BELIEVE IT COULD BEAT MY DOG. HE SHOULD LOOK MORE LIKE THE HULK DOES. ANG LEE DID A GREAT JOB WITH THAT FILM.HE SHOULD DIRECT THE NEXT F.F. IF THEY DON,T BRING HIM IN TO SAVE THE THING?IF ,THE THING DOESN,T MUTATE INTO A BETTER LOOKING C.G.I VERSION......IT,S OVER.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by BlackC@

Jeez. If your talking about the OP, lighten up. It's a joke. no expression

TH3 D4RK KN!GH7
Spiderman 3 failed because it was too campy and they didn't give Venom the royal treatment he deserved. I think they are tired of doing the films, from the beginning it was nothing but constant "I don't know if I want to do another" and Kirsten going off on "I think Spiderman should die in this film" rants.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by TH3 D4RK KN!GH7
Spiderman 3 failed because it was too campy and they didn't give Venom the royal treatment he deserved. I think they are tired of doing the films, from the beginning it was nothing but constant "I don't know if I want to do another" and Kirsten going off on "I think Spiderman should die in this film" rants.

If making $900 million dollars is a failed film, then I'd love to see how much a hit film has to make. Besides all those rants turned the film into a worldwide success. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Spiderman 3. If they are tired of doing the film then why did Tobey Maguire say that he is willing to do another one. I will be a bit surprised if it is announced that the three of them are returning for the round of Spiderman movies.

Spideys Sister
Venom sucks without Venom. I WANT CARNAGE!!!

Yoshi Fanatic
My guess is that you mean "Venom sucks without Carnage", right?

Ultimate Hulk43
Hell, Venom returning without Carnage would be pretty stupid, seeing as Carnage is kind of a major part of the Venom mythology.

CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE

Yoshi Fanatic
Was all that really necessary?

Kazenji

btw,Raimi must be releated to that other idiot film director Tim Burton and must be taking the same drugs Burton took when he made the batman movies because he obviously got that idea from Burton to have a villian from the comics kill off uncle ben from Burton.

Its weird that if its true becauce Raimi claims he Is a avid fan of Spider-Man comic books

Hey hey sam raimi is'nt that much of an idiot he gave us the evil dead movies wink

And Mr parker give the whole man-spider shit a rest i'm with everyone who gives a shit and move on.

BlaxicanHydra
Venom and Carnage are both over rated as hell. Both are weak. I say in the fourth one just make it Lizard, and maybe someone else.

Ain't gonna happen, though...

Yoshi Fanatic
Trust me, Venom and Carnage aren't weak...

BlaxicanHydra
In your opinion. In my opinion, they're both weak one-dimensional characters.

Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, are you retarded? In no way are Venom & Carnage weak.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43

Dude. I don't think he's talking about their strength. He's talking about lack of dimention and their personality as whatnot. Stuf in general. No physical attributes.

Yoshi Fanatic
Well, I still disagree with him...

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43

Likez, lolz. Are you? They're weak one-dimensional characters. fact.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Venom and Carnage are great characters. I see Venom returning in Spiderman 4. As for Carnage, not gonna happen, Sony pictures will never make an R- rated Spiderman film, however if Raimi dumbs down Carnage some, he will be in a future Spiderman film.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Likez, lolz. Are you? They're weak one-dimensional characters. fact.
Carnage is fairly one-dimensional but not Venom. At least he has a better story than Connors. I made myself a lizard trying to grow my arm back. Wow. Then there's Venom. I was made laughing stock of New York and Spider-man has ruined my life, I was going to commit suicide, but then as I was praying forgiveness an alien symbiote covered me and we joined together and we're both out for vengeance against spider-man.
Venom is much more interesting than Lizard.

Kazenji

Yoshi Fanatic
I agree.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Kazenji
Exactly !!

Yes Carnage does. I hope if Carnage is in a future Spiderman film , the he isn't dumbed down to much.

Spideys Sister
I meant what I said. Venom is a part of carnage. My posts make you think.

Yoshi Fanatic
I already knew that Carnage was a part of Venom. If it wasn't for Venom, Carnage would have never existed.

Arahan
SM3 was just bad. 2 Villians would be enough why bring Venom in....
Venom in SM4 with better background and of course more Venom.

Well i wont watch any Spiderman or X-Men Movie.
I will read the comics and thats it.

masterpiece
i wonder if Kingpin would be played by the same actor from Daredevil

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd like that.

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah, me too. The actor who played the Kingpin in Daredevil did a great job.

Spiderman_RJ
forget it,kingpin rights is with fox, spiders characters are with sony.

Yoshi Fanatic
I know.

Arahan
i love yoshi he is so cute.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
More and more, Sam Raimi keep putting his foot in his mouth. For somebody "WHO ISN'T INVOLVED" in anymore Spiderman movies, he certainly keep about it.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6107

Micheal_Myers
If Raimi returns, Venom's return is not probable......I'm all for letting Raimi go...

Mr Parker
I think its safe to say we cant believe a word of this because venom was destroyed,theres no way in hell he can come back.

Micheal_Myers
I think its safe to say we cant believe a word of this because venom was destroyed,theres no way in hell he can come back.

You hate the spiderman movies so why even get involved?Dont act like you have never seen a movie villain get destroyed and return in a sequel.Its highly possible.Plus we are talking about a superhero movie.It's fantasy so it is highly possible for someone who appeared to have died to return.

Mr Parker
well if black cat were in a sequal,I WOULD have to go see "THAT" Man-Spider movie.with the way venom was killed,it would be pretty much impossible for him to come back.Thats why joker or penguin never came back in a batman film because it was so obvious that they were killed that it would be impossible for them to come back.same with venom.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
well if black cat were in a sequal,I WOULD have to go see "THAT" Man-Spider movie.with the way venom was killed,it would be pretty much impossible for him to come back.Thats why joker or penguin never came back in a batman film because it was so obvious that they were killed that it would be impossible for them to come back.same with venom.

Veom's return in Spiderman 4 is very possible. As for BlackCat, she may be making her first appearance in the Spiderman franchise.

Spiderman_RJ
You hate the spiderman movies so why even get involved?Dont act like you have never seen a movie villain get destroyed and return in a sequel.Its highly possible.Plus we are talking about a superhero movie.It's fantasy so it is highly possible for someone who appeared to have died to return.

becouse this is a FORUM,and people have the right to express themselfs acording to the rules estabilish by admin and moderation,no matter if they are a tool or not.

dont you think you venom fanboys are also a pain in the ass?look how much thread have been done for venom,and how many ABOUT spiderman in the SPIDER-MAN forum.

venom this,i hope venom come back,brock rocks, yay, blah blah.

tell me ONE movie where a villain gets DESTROYED as obliterated to smitherins comes back.i have seen none,if you say in the COMICs okay,but marvel never took the dead is dead seriously.

Spiderman_RJ
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Veom's return in Spiderman 4 is very possible. As for BlackCat, she may be making her first appearance in the Spiderman franchise.

WROOOOOOOOOOONG

the simbionte may come back,spawn gwen carnage (ahaha oh yah right)
,merge with someone else,since connor SUPOSEDELLY still got a sample,but being spiderman 3 a coincidence movie, i wouldnt doubt human torch acidentally set fire on ESU,wich coincidentaly was where the simbiont was and the simbiont was destroyed.

but venom is, simbiont alien + brock ,brock is dead, most if not all of the simbinot too,so no brock no VENOM.was it so hard?

marvel should cancel their rights of movies for fox,sony and etc and make their own movies rebooted with their new studio.
so far ive seen the iron man seems to be much more true to the comics then all previous marvel movies.

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
becouse this is a FORUM,and people have the right to express themselfs acording to the rules estabilish by admin and moderation,no matter if they are a tool or not.

True, but why the heck would someone bother to get involved in a conversation or discussion about something they don't like? That's just stupid...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WROOOOOOOOOOONG

the simbionte may come back,spawn gwen carnage (ahaha oh yah right)
,merge with someone else,since connor SUPOSEDELLY still got a sample,but being spiderman 3 a coincidence movie, i wouldnt doubt human torch acidentally set fire on ESU,wich coincidentaly was where the simbiont was and the simbiont was destroyed.

but venom is, simbiont alien + brock ,brock is dead, most if not all of the simbinot too,so no brock no VENOM.was it so hard?

marvel should cancel their rights of movies for fox,sony and etc and make their own movies rebooted with their new studio.
so far ive seen the iron man seems to be much more true to the comics then all previous marvel movies.

Don't quite understand what you are saying. I do know that there is a chance that Venom will return. Sony and Fox make a huge amount of money for Marvel , so they will not be ending their contracts with Marvel. I did not realize that Johny Storm mafde an appearance in Spiderman 3, maybe a should go see it again. The symbiote was not destroyed seing that Curt Conors has it and no one else does. As for Brock being dead, I doubt it. I will not be surprised if/when I read that Topher Grace is returning.

Spiderman_RJ
sure,then im suposed to believe that mysterio helped eddie brock creating a "ilusion" that he GOT BURNED TO THE BONES!
we dont know if connors kept it,peter may had retrieved the simbiont himself and destroyed it.
like i said its a assumption that connors still has it.

Spiderman_RJ
True, but why the heck would someone bother to get involved in a conversation or discussion about something they don't like? That's just stupid...

you are problably new to forums arent you?EVERY forum is like this, go figures.i guess its just human nature.....

Yoshi Fanatic
I'm not new to forums. It's just stupid for someone to get into a discussion about something they couldn't care less about or don't even like. In other words, it makes as much sense as to why a vegetarian would get involved in a forum dedicated to meat.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
sure,then im suposed to believe that mysterio helped eddie brock creating a "ilusion" that he GOT BURNED TO THE BONES!
we dont know if connors kept it,peter may had retrieved the simbiont himself and destroyed it.
like i said its a assumption that connors still has it.

Unfortunately, Mysterio was not even in Spiderman 3. Connors did keep it. There's nothing to say otherwise. Venom does stand a chance of returning in Spidey four. Carnage I'm not sure about.

Yoshi Fanatic
They would have to dumb down Carnage in order for him to be in Spiderman 4. If they don't, then the movie would be rated "PG-13" or "R".

Spiderman_RJ
Unfortunately, Mysterio was not even in Spiderman 3. Connors did keep it. There's nothing to say otherwise. Venom does stand a chance of returning in Spidey four. Carnage I'm not sure about.

you really didnt get my sarcasm.like i say its a assumption connors kept it.the fight ends with sunrise,when peter meets mj its night time,and the way they hold each other pretty much tells that peter would never let anything be put between them,like the simbiont did,there was plent of time for peter to retrieve the simbiont with connors and destroy it.
its subtle ,but this is my assumption and so far it is as good as your.s
plus mine makes more sense.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
They would have to dumb down Carnage in order for him to be in Spiderman 4. If they don't, then the movie would be rated "PG-13" or "R".

Sony will never ever release a Spiderman film rated R. I can't see a good villain like Carnage in any Spidey film.

you really didnt get my sarcasm.like i say its a assumption connors kept it.the fight ends with sunrise,when peter meets mj its night time,and the way they hold each other pretty much tells that peter would never let anything be put between them,like the simbiont did,there was plent of time for peter to retrieve the simbiont with connors and destroy it.
its subtle ,but this is my assumption and so far it is as good as your.s
plus mine makes more sense.

There is nothing in the film to say that Connors destroyed it. That is a wide plot device to set up many possibilities for part four. One can be Venom returning. another but this one I doubt is Carnage. Mysterio, I doubt will not be appearing in a spidey film, unless Raimi changes his mind and adds him. We just have to wait and see what was excluded when the 2-disc extended cut comes out in November.

Swanky-Tuna
I was saying with Eddie dead, Venom is dead, too but I don't think anyone got it.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I was saying with Eddie dead, Venom is dead, too but I don't think anyone got it.

Some of us believe that Eddie is not dead. And therefore Venom will return.

Mr Parker

dont you think you venom fanboys are also a pain in the ass?look how much thread have been done for venom,and how many ABOUT spiderman in the SPIDER-MAN forum.

venom this,i hope venom come back,brock rocks, yay, blah blah.

tell me ONE movie where a villain gets DESTROYED as obliterated to smitherins comes back.i have seen none,if you say in the COMICs okay,but marvel never took the dead is dead seriously.

yeah exactly.I think you can understand now why I stayed away from the spiderman section for so long now RJ? the behaviour here is far worse than it is in the batman section.Thats why DOC OCK left way back in february and hasnt come back since then.He got tired of the behaviour that goes on here in this section and now only posts at SHH.I dont blame him.

Spiderman_RJ
Some of us believe that Eddie is not dead. And therefore Venom will return.

please tell santa to bring me a ps3 this year,im sure he forgot it last xmas.

Yoshi Fanatic
It's extremely sad that you still believe in Santa Clause...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
please tell santa to bring me a ps3 this year,im sure he forgot it last xmas.

There is nothing wrong with believing that Venom will return. Just like there is nothing wrong with believing he won't. In the movies, just because you see one die, doesn't mean hat person is dead. I think that Venom will return. Carnage may be in spidey four also.

Micheal_Myers
yeah exactly.I think you can understand now why I stayed away from the spiderman section for so long now RJ? the behaviour here is far worse than it is in the batman section.Thats why DOC OCK left way back in february and hasnt come back since then.He got tired of the behaviour that goes on here in this section and now only posts at SHH.I dont blame him.

Terrible behaviour.....lmao...That is hilarious.Whenever someone has contradicting oppinions now its terrible behaviour.I have to remember to write that one down.

Arachnid1
People in the batman forum aren't that bad. The only problem they have is the fact that they think Batman is invincable because he has "gadgets and cool stuff".

That was a quote from a poster there. I left that forum as soon as I went in. People there are pretty nice though. It also sucks that Doc Ock left. I was new here right before he left and that dudes insults always made me laught. He was awesome.

Arachnid1
Terrible behaviour.....lmao...That is hilarious.Whenever someone has contradicting oppinions now its terrible behaviour.I have to remember to write that one down.

Dude. He's talking about the fact that he gave an opinion a page back and got slammed for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.