All New Gods vs. Lucifer Morningstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
New Gods get 10 years of prep (no ALE)

Jebus reborn
I don't know about you... but I completely fail to see what they would do to him...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
New Gods get 10 years of prep (no ALE) Not going to help against a master manipulator of this scale and not to mention The ALE, Darkseids most wanted power wouldn't work on Lucifer who has willpower in spades.

guy222
New Gods get 10 years of prep (no ALE)

Lucy ftw

Nikkolas
They all die when the GEB comes.

Mider999
so is that what the anti life equation is mind controll?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Mider999
so is that what the anti life equation is mind controll?

It's supposedly irrefutable mathematical proof that life and existence is hopeless and pointless, so whoever possesses it and shows it to anyone else will automatically control them, and the people being controlled won't even realize they're being controlled, it will seem like the most natural thing in the world to them, but they will simply bow down and serve the holder of the ALE.

Galan007
New Gods get 10 years of prep (no ALE) Lucifer smirks, manipulates the energies of the ALE, and shapes them into a new Universe/Multiverse...... Or simply turns those energies back on the New Gods... doped

Mider999
he can bring himself back from OBLIVION (beyond death i think) by sheer willpower so its believed in vertigo.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
he can bring himself back from OBLIVION (beyond death i think) by sheer willpower so its believed in vertigo.

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1114962/lucifer69p03.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.