blink vs superman,juggernaut (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If blink was in a sand desert fighingt superman and the juggernaut and superman and juggernaut looked at her but didnt consider her a threat and she teleport a ton of sand in superman and a ton of sand in juggernaut would either of them survive it.

TricksterPriest
.............spite.

carver9
not spite but test of durability. Hyperion survived it. I want to know if these two are more durable than hyperion.

xmarksthespot
They'd survive it. Hyperion has nothing in the way of durability feats that either Juggernaut or Superman have.

carver9
Just thought about something. Hyperion has an insane healing ability. He was blown to bits and his entire body healed and made a new body, so he basically healed from nothing. I know that superman and juggernaut has healing abilities but is it in that category.

llagrok
Hyperion's not that durable, he just heals like a sucker.

Magee
Superman was cut in to like 10 peices by some alien laser thing and was back to normal the next page...

basilisk
Not sure about Superman... but probably. Classic Juggernaut would survive. Both would be a bit heavier. That's assuming the teleport effect can get past the bio & magical fields.

I can almost imagine Juggs body not giving out at all to the extra volume of the sand, and the pressure generated causing the sand to just burst out of every orifice, then he'd be OK. It's not like he has to breath. Superman might be able to get it out before he chokes.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
If blink was in a sand desert fighingt superman and the juggernaut and superman and juggernaut looked at her but didnt consider her a threat and she teleport a ton of sand in superman and a ton of sand in juggernaut would either of them survive it.

juggy should survive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.