Classic Juggernaut vs Special Teams PLUS bonus questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Classic Juggernaut must face off against these teams. No battlefield removal.

Team Mind Whammy:
Mesmero - hypnosis
Sauron - hypnosis
Lorelei - hypnotic song
Ultron - encephalo-hypno-ray
Purple Man - pheromones

Does Juggernaut smash them? Or perhaps he gets ordered to beat his own head in for the rest of eternity while singing "I'm a little teapot"?

Team Hack and Slash:
Black Knight with ebony blade
Lionheart with Sword of Might
Arabian Knight with magical scimitar
Nightcrawler with soulsword
Cyclops with Muramasa Blade

Do they get squashed or does Juggs get sliced 'n' diced?

Bonus classic Juggernaut question 1: if Juggernaut jumps as high as he can, does he simply fly off into space or does gravity stop him and pull him back to earth? Does this mean gravity can stop the Juggernaut?

Bonus classic Juggernaut question 2: if Juggernaut runs along the ground then stops running, is it the frictional force and surface resistance that allows him to come to a stop? Does this mean friction can stop the Juggernaut?

golem370
Team One Ultron could take Classic Juggernaut's helmet off then it's up to the psychics to bring down Juggs.

basilisk
Originally posted by golem370
Team One Ultron could take Classic Juggernaut's helmet off then it's up to the psychics to bring down Juggs.

Yeah but these guys aren't really psychics - their mind control powers work differently, or at least some of them do. I didn't put any straight telepaths in for that reason.

I'm wondering if even with the helmet he can stand up to hypnosis, pheromones, old fashioned mind control rays etc... I was looking for a magical mind control person to add but couldn't really think of one.

golem370
I still believe they could give him a hypnotic suggestion. He actually might have a better chance against team two. Maybe.

basilisk
Well I know it's classic Juggernaut but I'm sort of thinking all those blades could do him some serious damage and Team 2 could take it.

golem370
Godblast from Thor did nothing to Classic Juggernaut.

basilisk
I think the soulsword and the scimitar can do a lot of damage specifically to magical beings. The soulsword destroys magical enchantments or something like that. I'm not sure about the rest but they seem fairly dangerous and could add to the hurt.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370

cosigned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.