Cap vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

proudamerican
They fight

llagrok
Spite.

proudamerican
I know Cap takes the majority, but spite is overdoing it

proudamerican
If we took away Caps shield, it would get interesting, through

StyleTime
Captain America 10/10

proudamerican
agreed

proudamerican
hulk is too slow and clumsy to keep up with cap

wannabe
How could an author logically justify Cap winning against Hulk ... given they are both healthy etc. ?

proudamerican
Cap can paralyze Hulks nerves by simply touching him, and he dodged punches from Spidey, who is way faster than Hulk

wannabe
I asked for LOGICAL reasons!!!

How a man with peak human strength is supposed to be able to deliver even the slightest amount of pressure on nerves who are under a skin that can withstand almost anything and muscle tissue that is durable and strong enough to lift almost anything, is beyond me. And even if, i wont start talking about squeezed nerves and regeneration
I also won't even start arguing about a fight between an admittedly extremely experienced but nonetheless "normal" peak human and a man whose reflexes are supposed to be fifteen times faster than that of a peak human and supported by an early warning system that lets him dodge bullets...
wacko

proudamerican
Originally posted by wannabe
I asked for LOGICAL reasons!!!

How a man with peak human strength is supposed to be able to deliver even the slightest amount of pressure on nerves who are under a skin that can withstand almost anything and muscle tissue that is durable and strong enough to lift almost anything, is beyond me...
I won't even start arguing about a fight between an admittedly extremely experienced but nonetheless "normal" peak human and a man whose reflexes are supposed to be fifteen times faster than that of a peak human and supported by an early warning system that lets him dodge bullets...

Cap rip ups Hulks noze and wins.
Logic. Or throw his shield at the pressure points to hit them with enough force.

wannabe
Originally posted by proudamerican
Cap rip ups Hulks noze and wins.
Logic. Or throw his shield at the pressure points to hit them with enough force.
Cap rips up Hulks nose???

I which way is a shield thrown by a man with "only" peak human strength able to deliver significantly more pressure than the knuckles of the fist of that particular man?

golem370
Hulk has enchanced speed and athlete reflexes. But If Comic book Hulk can do what movie Hulk did it said movie Hulk could run 300mph.

Enchanced Speed: peak range: 36-65 miles per hour

proudamerican
Cap rips up Hulks nose???

I which way is a shield thrown by a man with "only" peak human strength able to deliver significantly more pressure than the knuckles of the fist of that particular man?

Caps shield can cut up ropes?
And smash walls?
He could cut Hulks head off before it becomes too hard with anger

golem370
Just imagine the velocity that Hulk could throw the shield.

grey fox
And smash walls?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Sure thing svend

wannabe
And smash walls?
I won't start a physics lesson about the fact that the ability of an object to cut through something depends on the hardnes of the target and the strength of the object wielder.
I won't start talking about all the people and objects that have already been hit, but nut cut by the shield.
I won' start talking about Hulk's enormous regenerative abilities.

I will simply ask again for LOGICAL, NON PLOT DEVICE winning options for a healthy cap versus a healthy Hulk.

proudamerican
I won't start a physics lesson about the fact that the ability of an object to cut through something depends on the hardnes of the target and the strength of the object wielder.
I won't start about all the people and objects that have already been hit, but nut cut by the shield.
I won' start talking about enormous regenerativ abilities.

I will simply ask again for LOGICAL, NON PLOT DEVICE winning options for a healthy cap versus a healthy Hulk.

He could calm Hulk down to banner with a joke?

wannabe
He could calm Hulk down to banner with a joke?
Well, that's worth thinking about ... but then ... if the Hulk calms down, it wouldn't be a fight Cap vs. Hulk but Cap vs. Banner, would it?!

proudamerican
Well, that's worth thinking about ... but then ... if the Hulk calms down, it wouldn't be a fight Cap vs. Hulk but Cap vs. Banner, would it?!

yes. thats a weakness that clings to hulk.

you cant take all his weaknesses away

wannabe
yes. thats a weakness that clings to hulk.

you cant take all his weaknesses away
Taking away ALL his weaknesses? When did i asked to ignore even just ONE, not to speak of ALL (whatever those are, in this fight)?

So iyo Cap's (logical) option to win this fight is depending on his joke to be good enough to calm Hulk down to Banner?!

proudamerican
Taking away ALL his weaknesses? When did i asked to ignore even just ONE, not to speak of ALL (whatever those are, in this fight)?

So iyo Cap's (logical) option to win this fight is depending on his joke to be good enough to calm Hulk down to Banner?!

he has other options, but lets stay on this one... He wins by joking

wannabe
he has other options, but lets stay on this one... He wins by joking
No, no, no ... if you got other valid options for Cap to win besides "joking Hulk into submission", bring em on!

proudamerican
No, no, no ... if you got other valid options for Cap to win besides "joking Hulk into submission", bring em on!

Hitting nerves thorugh PRECISION, not strenght.

Estacado
You and your logic sucks judge.

wannabe
Hitting nerves thorugh PRECISION, not strenght.
Precision can only take you so far, when the best spot to hit a crutial nerve is still under a layer of several inches of skin and muscles that are able to withstand bombs etc.

Hitting a spot that is behind a 3 inches steel plate (precision attack) or one that is behind three foot of steel (clumsy attack) makes absolutely no difference, if you are not gifted with superstrength.

proudamerican
Precision can only take you so far, when the best spot to hit a crutial nerve is still under a layer of several inches of skin and muscles that are able to withstand bombs etc.

Hitting a spot that is behind a 3 inches steel plate (precision attack) or one that is behind three foot of steel (clumsy attack) makes absolutely no difference, if you are not gifted with superstrength.

Cap has superstrenght. See how far he can throw the shield

don't shiv
Cap plucks the feathers off his costume walks up to Hulk singing the National Anthem and tic tic tickles Hulk
and when he's rolling and lolling and helpless with laughter.... overpowers Hulk with gas.

emporerpants
obviously this guy is a troll. just don't bother answering in his crap thread. he knows just as well as you do that hulk would tear cap apart.

Estacado
He is already banned.

emporerpants
oops, i see that now. oh well. one wonders why 2damnloud hasn't been banned too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.