Spiderman 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a_jedi_trait
If anyone has any news on the latest film just post it here.

steverules
I made a thread about this ages ago

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/386023_104-spider-man-4-discussion#post8912329

Micheal_Myers
lmao....Has that thread even left the first page on this forum yet?....Its not hard to find, this is the worst case of clonage ever.

a_jedi_trait
ah, nice sig myers

Has it been comfirmed that Tobey Muguire will be in the 4th film?

a_jedi_trait
Oh by the way the villians for spiderman 4 are carnage, Lizard and someone from spiderman 3 who is supposedly meant to have died will be in SM4(its probaly venom)

Arachnid1
Originally posted by a_jedi_trait
Oh by the way the villians for spiderman 4 are carnage, Lizard and someone from spiderman 3 who is supposedly meant to have died will be in SM4(its probaly venom)

How do you know?

steverules
He asked the Wizard of Oz

spencerspider
lol nothing has been confirmed but Lizard and Carnage are the big 2 right now..anyway bring Harry back if u bring Venom back..or keep them both dead let harry die for a reason

Arachnid1
Originally posted by spencerspider
lol nothing has been confirmed but Lizard and Carnage are the big 2 right now..anyway bring Harry back if u bring Venom back..or keep them both dead let harry die for a reason

Harry did die for a reason. He saved his best friends life. Still, Venom or not, I want him to return...

steverules
I wish I had been in the cinema with Spencer at the time Harry died...I can see it now

*Harry has just died*
Spencer: NOOOO, THIS JUST CAN'T BE!! *Throws his pop corn at the screen, falls the ground and starts crying and htting the ground* WHY GOD?!?! WHY!?!?! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!! TAKE ME!! I LOVED HIM...WE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE MAN BABIES!!!!!!! AND HONEYMOON IN THE BAHAMA'S!!!!!!!!

Mišt
Originally posted by a_jedi_trait
ah, nice sig myers

Has it been comfirmed that Tobey Muguire will be in the 4th film?

Why wouldnt he be? They wouldnt screw it up by having someone different play him, with movies like these its either the same actors the whole way through for however many sequels, or no more movies at all.

spencerspider
Originally posted by steverules
I wish I had been in the cinema with Spencer at the time Harry died...I can see it now

*Harry has just died*
Spencer: NOOOO, THIS JUST CAN'T BE!! *Throws his pop corn at the screen, falls the ground and starts crying and htting the ground* WHY GOD?!?! WHY!?!?! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!! TAKE ME!! I LOVED HIM...WE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED AND HAVE MAN BABIES!!!!!!! AND HONEYMOON IN THE BAHAMA'S!!!!!!!! no..but my mom yelled out at the midnight show her exact words were.."Spiderman you better kick Venom's ass or else I'm coming to New York!" lol the whole audience was laughing so hard..and arachnid i want harry to come back as well..let venom stay dead..

steverules
laughing out loud Your mum is funny

Micheal_Myers
My exact words at Venom's "death" were....

"WTF!?"
BRING HIM BACK!!!

the_satan32
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
My exact words at Venom's "death" were....

"WTF!?"
BRING HIM BACK!!!

Mine were

"Good riddance."

ADarksideJedi
I am going to say that there is a thread abot tihs aready!jm

steverules
I am going to say I agree because I made that thread laughing out loud

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by spencerspider
no..but my mom yelled out at the midnight show her exact words were.."Spiderman you better kick Venom's ass or else I'm coming to New York!" lol the whole audience was laughing so hard..and arachnid i want harry to come back as well..let venom stay dead..
Is it wrong that I imagined your mom sounding like Mammy Two Shoes?

LORDSIDIOUS01
There is a very strong chance that Venom returns for Spidey 4.

Arachnid1
I am going to say I agree because I made that thread laughing out loud

Funny, how people continue to make more Spiderman 4 threads when theres your one right down the page. I'm bringing yous back.

steverules
by typing d laughing out loud

Arachnid1

steverules
...uhm....f*ck you confused

Seriously Arachnid it scares that you know all those....shape things, u spend too much time on here laughing out loud

Arachnid1
...uhm....f*ck you confused

Seriously Arachnid it scares that you know all those....shape things, u spend too much time on here laughing out loud

lol dude. I get it from the ass wipes on youtube. These things are spreading like chain letters over there.

laughing out loud

steverules
laughing out loud yer bring it here

jdea
I wonder will that piece of the symbiote that Dr. Connors has be a threat in SM4?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by jdea
I wonder will that piece of the symbiote that Dr. Connors has be a threat in SM4?

I think it will be.

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by jdea

I think that the piece of symbiote in Dr. Connors lab would be a threat. As you all should know, symbiotes are able to expand. All that the sample has to do is come in contact with somebody and it will be able ot cover the host's body. Hopefully, Venom will be back in Spiderman 4. By Venom, I mean Eddie Brock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.