spider-man vs firelord revisited with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
firelord is back for a rematch over his most outstanding loss ***he is going into this fight with the mentality of toying with spidy first before killing him*** however spidy has 2 trump cards 1 the avengers are on their way but wont arrive for about 15 mins 2 he can tap into the uni force and become captain spidyvers for 11 seconds max

can spidy survive this time around?

TricksterPriest
Which Avengers team?

lando005
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Which Avengers team? new

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
firelord is back for a rematch over his most outstanding loss ***he is going into this fight with the mentality of toying with spidy first before killing him*** however spidy has 2 trump cards 1 the avengers are on their way but wont arrive for about 15 mins 2 he can tap into the uni force and become captain spidyvers for 11 seconds max

can spidy survive this time around?

Pyreus Kril should win, but

golem370
Hercules drop Firelord with one punch. Spider-Man lifting 500 tons could also do it.

Kid Kurdy
Firelord isn't a big deal. Sure, he's real powerful IF he uses his brain. If that's the case, Spider-Man has no chance.

But if Firelord is gonna start the whole "I can beat you without destroying the city"-routine again, he'll be in for a surprise.

lando005
2 changes
1. takeing the avengers out of the picture here no back up for pete
2. firelord is out to kill pete but wont blow up the city becaus he wants to see him die with his own eyes

other than that pete still gets his 11 sec of captain universe power

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Hercules drop Firelord with one punch. Spider-Man lifting 500 tons could also do it.

Firelord had Thor and Herc beat when he first appeared

Scoobless
Why eleven seconds?

lando005
Originally posted by Scoobless
Why eleven seconds? just to spice things up a bit, plus when pete had the powers orignally he never really seemed too skilled at it so i figured that would be a good time limit before he goes back to spider mode

lando005
bump

lando005
thoughts?

ALEMASTER
firelord one blast and boom
but if hes not allowed to destroy city then no

lando005
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
firelord one blast and boom
but if hes not allowed to destroy city then no he cant destroy the city but i still think he would win

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
Why eleven seconds?

Maybe he just wanted to make a completly random refernece to Bleach.

lando005
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Maybe he just wanted to make a completly random refernece to Bleach. would you rather it be a minute?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lando005
would you rather it be a minute?

confused I was just making a joke.

Assuming FL isn't trying to beat Spidey in the beginning the Avengers and Spidey could probably stop him.

lando005
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
confused I was just making a joke.

Assuming FL isn't trying to beat Spidey in the beginning the Avengers and Spidey could probably stop him. fl wants him dead he just wants to see it with his own two eyes hence no city destruction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.