Old people are better than Hippies (Video)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Watch if you want to see stupid protesting hippies get theirs.

Good stuff.

http://break.com/index/crazy-anit-car-protesters.html

Impediment
One of these days I'm going to drop a bomb on this world.

A contraceptive bomb.

Thörin
thumb up

Bardock42
Aren't Hippies old people?

Pandemoniac
Dumb-asses, it's so easy for those inbreed stoners to think that cars are redundant, with the whole family living in the same block (or trailer) and no job to go to.

Röland
Who was the retard saying "How dare you be so violent?"

laughing out loud

Impediment
"There's someone under your van!"

Since when have hippies anthropomorphized their bicycles?

Rodgort
Originally posted by BackFire
Watch if you want to see stupid protesting hippies get theirs.

Good stuff.

http://break.com/index/crazy-anit-car-protesters.html I'm neutral here.

I agree that they shouldn't have been doing all that protesting just to get people to stop driving and ride a bike. Someone can get hurt that way.

But, I also say that those people did the wrong thing. My dad rides his bike to work everyday only because we don't have a second car, and our current one is being used by my mom all the time for her to get to work. He's always getting cut off by idiots who think they have control over every bit of the road. erm

Tattoo
Originally posted by Rodgort
I'm neutral here.

I agree that they shouldn't have been doing all that protesting just to get people to stop driving and ride a bike. Someone can get hurt that way.

But, I also say that those people did the wrong thing. My dad rides his bike to work everyday only because we don't have a second car, and our current one is being used by my mom all the time for her to get to work. He's always getting cut off by idiots who think they have control over every bit of the road. erm

It's not that they cut the bikers off, it was the bikers surrounding his van and not letting him move.

Rodgort
Originally posted by Tattoo
It's not that they cut the bikers off, it was the bikers surrounding his van and not letting him move. That is true, but instead of trying to run them over, he should've just called the police from inside his car with a cell-phone or something. That solves problems instead of trying to run someone over just to get on your way.

DigiMark007
I was expecting someone to get jacked up or owned with pepper spray or something.

Amusing, but anticlimactic.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Amusing, but anticlimactic.

Just like me, then.

J-Beowulf
Loved it.

Extra points for the crying hippy, and +10 for crushing three hippy bicycles.

Screw hippies, who needs em. They're all useless.

*=DeathReaperr'
screw those stoners, they just make the world a worse place by getting high

ragesRemorse
"We are victims of you...We are vicitms of you mame."

"we tried to force our silly views down your throat, but you diddnt want to listen, so we piled around your van and tried to make you listen so you ran over one of our bikes."

So..who is the victim again?

hippies are such pussies. People crying and claiming that they are injured, while turning something of their own fault into much blown out of proportion bullshit situation. God I hate hippies

WrathfulDwarf
Stupid hippies?

You gonna love this one:

yi3erdgVVTw

Schecter
oh cmon. most hippies dont pull this shit. the're mostly just average looking old people who get stoned alot

Leo.M
"The couple involved in an angry confrontation with cyclists taking place on Friday night in Berkeley talked with ABC7 News about what happened. The man who was driving says the cyclists went after him.
The driver of a minivan said a Critical Mass cyclist put his cycling cleat through the middle of their windshield and another one broke their windshield wiper. The Critical Mass cyclists say the couple drove their minivan into them as they pedaled through a Berkeley intersection. That portion was not caught on camera but what happened afterwards was captured by a Critical Mass cyclist.

Sunday the couple tells ABC7 News they were waiting for a green light at the intersection when they were surrounded by the cyclists who began shouting obscenities and accusing the couple of ramming them. 72-year-old driver Harlan Head says he believes the incident was loosely staged and they were targeted. Critical Mass cyclist Jason Meggs who shot the video would only agree to give ABC7 an edited version of the raw footage.

Harlan Head, minivan driver: "They wanted some good reason to show that I had attacked them."

ABC7's Alan Wang: "What did we not see in the video?"

Harlan Head, minivan driver: "What you did not see in the video, and which is confirmed by independent observers, is that they were putting bicycles under the car."

Jason Meggs, Critical Mass amateur photographer: "I thought he was about to break through, really injure people and be gone, and so I wanted to record that so I missed some of the dramatic exchange that was happening on the ground where people were being trapped. Where as one bike got trapped another person came to help get her out of the way and his bike got trapped. So they were basically tangled and couldn't get out. Then another person came to help and his bike got trapped and that is how you see three bikes stacked up."

No one was charged in this incident."

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=local&id=5301410

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.