What Superpower?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMeanGreen
What ONE superpower would you take that was relevant to your life? Flying? Strength? Invisibility? or anything else you can think of. i would love to fly or lift anything. but really, what could be better than the power of Persuasion. Convincing anyone to do whatever you wished.

TricksterPriest
Molecular control. shifty That way I can get almost anything I want. stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
Vast teleportation....Like the kind in shows like Charmed, rather than like Nightcrawler.

Symmetric Chaos
The ability to see everything (energy, matter, data, quantum fluctuations, magic, love etc) and how it interacts.

Tyranno-Chris
just spideys powers

StyleTime
I'd pick telepathy hands down. I can think of so many ways I could use telepathy in real life to make money. It would also just be plain cool to see what people are thinking and to screw with people mentally.

llagrok
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'd pick telepathy hands down. I can think of so many ways I could use telepathy in real life to make money. It would also just be plain cool to see what people are thinking and to screw with people mentally.

Yeah.

Reality warping powers wouldn't be as fun, because then you're essentially a god smile

The things I'd do with telepathy

*Homer Simpson drool*

MrMeanGreen
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
just spideys powers

so basically you just wanna be spiderman?

DigiMark007
This has been done before, and also isn't a battle. Check the search function, and also the general comics forum. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.