ROTJ luke vs. ANH ben

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ihavenoname
takes place on the first dethstar were ben dies

Darth Volter

Darth Volter
Originally posted by Darth Volter
Ben kills the young Skywalker

jollyjim311
Someone did this thread a long time ago.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Old Ben dies by the hands of young master skywalker

vader11
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Old Ben dies by the hands of young master skywalker Luke wasn't master yet.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by vader11
Luke wasn't master yet.

I was making a funny. However I do believe that Luke wins.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I was making a funny. However I do believe that Luke wins.

How do you figure?

Nikkolas
Anyone actually seen A New Hope?

ANH Ben is the worst duelist in history.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Actually he's technically the best. He's less flashy, but the actor was using real sword fighting techniques (I recognize many Kendo elements) during their fight instead of tumbling around like we see now days.

Council#13
Originally posted by vader11
Luke wasn't master yet.

Luke was a Jedi Knight. Even knights were called "master".

You'll have to excuse him for dying. He had only held off a dangerous Sith Lord for about 5 minutes. I mean, I know any of us could've taken a machete and hacked that thing into 43 pieces of twisted metal and flesh, but Ben was an old man, man! You gotta cut him some slack.

darthsith19
Ben wins. An enraged Luke managed to get past Vader's defenses in a saber duel, however, had Vader used the Force he'd have destroyed Luke. With Kenobi he was going all-out and simply choose not to use the Force, possibly because he figured that he had a better chance against Kenobi with a saber, and he was exremely close to him with a blade, as seen in the film, they were nearly even. So an enraged Luke could give Kenobi a tough fight in a duel and could possibly win, if not Kenobi wins and Kenobi wins with the Force, too. Kenobi could likely hold off an enraged Luke as well, due to Soresu, his defenses are better than Vader's are, so.

kiddo44

Nikkolas
In the time it took Obi-Wan to make that unnecessary spin during the fight with Vader, Luke could have killed him at least twice.

Darth Subjekt
haha, true!

Rampant ox
In the time it took Obi-Wan to make that unnecessary spin during the fight with Vader, Luke could have killed him at least twice.

I cringe every time he does that spin. Always seems out of place. erm

vader11
Originally posted by Council#13
Luke was a Jedi Knight. Even knights were called "master".Still, Luke wasn't a true master yet. erm

rogueleaderchad
Um... Well, Obi-Wans got excellent force power...

But the slow spin and x2 killing is a good point. I'm going with Luke.

jollyjim311
EU speeds do not contardice Movies speeds, so...

vader11
In the time it took Obi-Wan to make that unnecessary spin during the fight with Vader, Luke could have killed him at least twice. Agree laughing

Count Makashi
ANH Ben takes this, he gave Vader a good duel, if Vader went all out on Luke, he would demolish him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.