Heihachi Mishima Vs Rugal Bernstein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Fight takes place on honmaru.

King Nothing
Rugal, but If this is normal Rugal, then he's in for a fight.

shin_remy
i'm leaning to Heihachi on this one

normal Rugal wasn't that powerfull. his powerup versions will beat the shit out of Heihachi

Xenogears
Heihachi doesn't have "powerup versions" where he gets powers from a source other than his own body laughing

Strength: Heihachi >> Rugal
Durability: Heihachi >> Rugal
Stamina: Heihachi >> Rugal
Coolness: Heihachi >>> Rugal

And so, Heihachi >>>>>>>>>>>> pussy-ass Rugal

Get that memorized wink

brainchild81
I'm not the biggest fan of Rugal(In fact I like 'hachi better 'cuz he's old, tough, & dresses like a pimp), but he ain't no pussy. He's gonna beat 'Hachi & his powered up versions would flat out fu*k 'hachi up w/ease

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Xenogears
Heihachi doesn't have "powerup versions" where he gets powers from a source other than his own body laughing

Strength: Heihachi >> Rugal
Durability: Heihachi >> Rugal
Stamina: Heihachi >> Rugal
Coolness: Heihachi >>> Rugal

And so, Heihachi >>>>>>>>>>>> pussy-ass Rugal

Get that memorized wink

This post deserves an award for the most realest muthfu*ckin' thing ever said on game versus, word.

StyleTime
Damn. Am I the only person who actually likes Rugal?

Sado22
*presents Cloud with the award*
go cloud!

nah...rugal's probably the coolest SNK boss in the KoF series at least (otherwise its Geese all the way).....but Hachi just pwns him on so many levels, like durability for instance.

Shoriya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sado

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by StyleTime
Damn. Am I the only person who actually likes Rugal?

I like Rugal. He's my favorite KOF boss and one of my all time favorites. and this match is spite. Rugal WTFPWNs hachi. Hell, he'd pwn Devil Kazuya as well. and Omega Rugal could probably solo the cast of Tekken.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sado22

nah...rugal's probably the coolest SNK boss in the KoF series at least (otherwise its Geese all the way).....but Hachi just pwns him on so many levels, like durability for instance.

Shoriya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sado
I have a confession to make Sado22.

I.....I like Rugal more than Geese. embarrasment
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I like Rugal. He's my favorite KOF boss and one of my all time favorites. and this match is spite. Rugal WTFPWNs hachi. Hell, he'd pwn Devil Kazuya as well. and Omega Rugal could probably solo the cast of Tekken.
Let's start a KMC Rugal group. evil face

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I like Rugal. He's my favorite KOF boss and one of my all time favorites. and this match is spite. Rugal WTFPWNs hachi. Hell, he'd pwn Devil Kazuya as well. and Omega Rugal could probably solo the cast of Tekken. *sigh*

The rampant fanboy returns...

olympian
Heihachi.

Darkstorm Zero
Hey wait... I could have sworn I have had this conversation somewhere else...

It waswith Sado, but I can't remember the thread...sad

Xenogears
It was in the Geese Howard vs. Heihachi Mishima thread, where Geese got owned.

Darkstorm Zero
It was in the Geese Howard vs. Heihachi Mishima thread, where Geese got owned.

Thats not the way I remember it, but I'm gonna bow out of it this time... I am simply too tired after 3 weeks straight of Security Exams. :tired:

Nikkolas
Er...Heihachi beat Devil Kazuya....

{{QS}}
Heihachi for the win.The man is a machine he's survived stuff that would destroy normal Rugal.

Xenogears
Originally posted by {{QS}}
Heihachi for the win.The man is a machine he's survived stuff that would destroy normal Rugal. Ermm...the explosion would vaporize Omega Rugal.

shin_remy
Ermm...the explosion would vaporize Omega Rugal.

Ermm....no!

Xenogears
Originally posted by shin_remy
Ermm....no! laughing

Sado22
fixed it for you evil face

~The Wicked Post Messing Sado-sama

2D_MASTER
Normal Rugal maybe beats Heihachi. Omega Rugal kills him. Ultimate Rugal makes Heihachi beg for his life, then kills him, then pisses on his grave.

brainchild81
ditto

Emperor Ashtar
Heihachi slams Rugals face across the floor and proceeds to rub his fundoshi exposed ass on his face Rikishi style.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Heihachi slams Rugals face across the floor and proceeds to rub his fundoshi exposed ass on his face Rikishi style. He does worse things to Rugal...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.