The most overrated vs the most underrated KMC char

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
Hulk (the most underrated) vs Darkseid (the most overrated)

Please don't consider amped hulk or UnipowerHulk (they are cosmic level beings and it would be unfair fight) but consider current hulk (WWH) and classic Darkseid without power up (like for Thanos IG just to give you an example):

who wins ? and how many wins ?

My bet : WWH (the one who survived easy BB's voice) would win at least 6-7/10 if not more

My first argument: DD trashed DS with the raw power, no other particular and specific powers.

Discuss...

Estacado
You suck!
Okthxbi.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Estacado
You suck!
Okthxbi.

it seems my argument's better than yours

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Hulk (the most underrated) vs Darkseid (the most overrated)

Please don't consider amped hulk or UnipowerHulk (they are cosmic level beings and it would be unfair fight) but consider current hulk (WWH) and classic Darkseid without power up (like for Thanos IG just to give you an example):

who wins ? and how many wins ?

My bet : WWH (the one who survived easy BB's voice) would win at least 6-7/10 if not more

My first argument: DD trashed DS with the raw power, no other particular and specific powers.

Discuss...

Up the shut f*ck. ermyoda

TricksterPriest
IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/picard.jpg

There is NO ****ING WAY HULK CAN WIN THIS FIGHT! chair

Darkseid will not only pimpslap Hulk, he will assrape him, knock his teeth out, pimp out to the female furies, and then he will send him to the source wall.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Darkseidownsall.png

^ Nuff ****ing said. wink

FearOfBlood
darkseid fanboys on the rampage...

Estacado
Rather tard on the loose.

Supreme being
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
darkseid fanboys on the rampage...

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Noooo........just regular KMC denizens in shock that someone would be dumb enough to put Hulk against the most powerful of the new gods, when Hulk can't even beat Superman. stick out tongue

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Noooo........just regular KMC denizens in shock that someone would be dumb enough to put Hulk against the most powerful of the new gods, when Hulk can't even beat Superman. stick out tongue

savage hulk almost beat pre crisis superman, ds can't even beat the current one, not just a good argument yours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.