ThE iNtElEgEnT pUrPlE mOnKeY, on acid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

intelegent purp
smokin' THE REIGN OF THE SUPER CHIMP IS AT HAND, I am the intelegent purple monkey, and with a little help from the lizard people working in conjunction with the evil aliens, this world will soon be mine.
stick out tongue Ha Ha

Tattoo
"Intelegent"? I think not. You can't even spell the word properly.

Intelligent...was that so hard?

JacopeX
Originally posted by intelegent purp
smokin' THE REIGN OF THE SUPER CHIMP IS AT HAND, I am the intelegent purple monkey, and with a little help from the lizard people working in conjunction with the evil aliens, this world will soon be mine.
stick out tongue Ha Ha I never spoken to a monkey on acid before. Of course I should avoid this conversation because I will lose Brain cells talking to your deformed vocabulary.

::Leaves thread::

intelegent purp
oh I can see Im going to like it here

Tattoo
Originally posted by JacopeX
I never spoken to a monkey on acid before. Of course I should avoid this conversation because I will lose Brain cells talking to your deformed vocabulary.

::Leaves thread::

You're one to speak. smile

Wild-Cherry
Hi-lo smile

you'll probably get bashed lots, as theres a thread for this hmm

but welcome happy

intelegent purp
DeFoRmEd, WhO aRe YoU CaLlInG deFoRmEd,

Wild-Cherry
DeFoRmEd, WhO aRe YoU CaLlInG deFoRmEd, yeh, try to refrain from that ermm

intelegent purp
I LIKE TO ARGUE, bring it on

intelegent purp
WhY ?

JacopeX
oh I can see Im going to like it here Im just kidding about what I said by the way. But try to spell better. Avoid trolls. wink

Wild-Cherry
Well, idc really, but you will get banned smile

JacopeX
I LIKE TO ARGUE, bring it on No, you do not want that kind of attention without any planning....

intelegent purp
PeOpLe ArE sO uPtIgHt, WhAtS wRoNg wItH eVeRyOnE, dont type like that, dont use all caps, dont swear, FaCiSm. I cAn SeE tHiNgS arE thE sAmE aLL over. ThE iNtElEgEnT pUrPlE mOnKeY wIlL tYpE hOwEvEr He WaNtS, oK bUdDy, AnD aS fOr AnY oThEr KeY bOaRd NaZiS lUrKiNg OuT tHeRe, BrInG oN ThE sPeLlInG cOrReCtIoNs.

Barker
PeOpLe ArE sO uPtIgHt, WhAtS wRoNg wItH eVeRyOnE, dont type like that, dont use all caps, dont swear, FaCiSm. I cAn SeE tHiNgS arE thE sAmE aLL over. ThE iNtElEgEnT pUrPlE mOnKeY wIlL tYpE hOwEvEr He WaNtS, oK bUdDy, AnD aS fOr AnY oThEr KeY bOaRd NaZiS lUrKiNg OuT tHeRe, BrInG oN ThE sPeLlInG cOrReCtIoNs.
No, We DoN't HaVe To. smile smile sad confused Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

intelegent purp
MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

Barker
hei pls dunt be makin fun ob me plz k thx

intelegent purp
ER bOrInG, where are the freaks ? bring on the hardcore looney tunes

Tattoo

People are so uptight. What's wrong with everyone? "Don't type like that.", "Don't use all caps.", "Don't swear." Facism! I can see things are the same all over. The intelligent purple monkey will type however he wants, OK buddy? As for any other keyboard Nazi's lurking out there, bring on the spelling corrections.

Barker
ER bOrInG, where are the freaks ? bring on the hardcore looney tunes
I'll be over here, don't follow.

JacopeX
ER bOrInG, where are the freaks ? bring on the hardcore looney tunes http://www.cartype.com/images/page/Speedy_Gonzales.jpg

Röland
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9664/comiccat2ta5.png

intelegent purp
ooow I HAVE AN IDEA, lets play I spy, or no wait how about twenty questions or guess that song, oowooow does anyone know that game where you type down three words like, THE AMERICA SUCKS and the next person has continue it adding the next three words, and so on get it.

Barker
ooow I HAVE AN IDEA, lets play I spy, or no wait how about twenty questions or guess that song, oowooow does anyone know that game where you type down three words like, THE AMERICA SUCKS and the next person has continue it adding the next three words, and so on get it.
Let's not and say we didn't.

Tattoo

Or we can turn the lights out and play "Who's In My Mouth?"

Better yet, we can play STFU&GTFO.

intelegent purp
well **** you too buddy

intelegent purp
Originally posted by Tattoo

Better yet, we can play STFU&GTFO. YeP i NeW i wOuLd LikE iT HerE hA hA hA hA hA hA hA

JacopeX
well **** you too buddy YE! Fuk him! smart

Barker
YE! Fuk him! smart
Reported for bashing/baiting.

Röland
Originally posted by Tattoo

Better yet, we can play STFU&GTFO.

laughing out loud

Skeets
Originally posted by Barker
Reported for bashing/baiting.
Dude! Chill out man.He was only playing.

intelegent purp
OOOOw NoW iV gOnE aNd DoNe It, FACIST, PUSSY hA hA hA hA RUN AND TELL THE TEACHER i dont care ThE PuRpLe MoNkEy Is bEyOnD yOuR pEtTy RuLeS

intelegent purp
who Is ThAt DEfEnDiNg ThE sUpErIoR pUrPlE mOnKeY, cHeErS mAtE.

Barker
Originally posted by Skeets
Dude! Chill out man.He was only playing.
Dude, no. I've had it up to here with Jacope. All he does all day is come into threads and insult me.
OOOOw NoW iV gOnE aNd DoNe It, FACIST, PUSSY hA hA hA hA RUN AND TELL THE TEACHER i dont care ThE PuRpLe MoNkEy Is bEyOnD yOuR pEtTy RuLeS
What the ****? No one's really paying much attention to you, you can stop your attention whoring. petpet

JacopeX
Dude, no. I've had it up to here with Jacope. All he does all day is come into threads and insult me. Dude, I was jsut kidding. And by the way, this is not your thread.

And you act like you never bashed me. You should've been banned a long long time ago.

intelegent purp
Dude, no. I've had it up to here with Jacope. All he does all day is come into threads and insult me.

What the ****? No one's really paying much attention to you, you can stop your attention whoring. petpet
dUdE wHo Is JaCoBe, We HaVe nEvEr MeT bEfOrE, yOu ArE a FReAk BuTs tHaTs WhY i LoVE yA, fLy Ya FrEaK fLaG hIgH yA hEaR.

Barker
Dude, I was jsut kidding. And by the way, this is not your thread.

And you act like you never bashed me. You should've been banned a long long time ago.
Dude, I was jsut kidding too. 131

I never bash, I only joke heavily. 131

intelegent purp
Dude, I was jsut kidding. And by the way, this is not your thread.

sO yOuR lIkE hIs ArCh NeMiSiS, nEmInIss, NeMiNiSs, So YoU hIs PaIn In THe ArSE

intelegent purp
iS aNyOnE hErE FrEnCh ?

JacopeX
sO yOuR lIkE hIs ArCh NeMiSiS, nEmInIss, NeMiNiSs, So YoU hIs PaIn In THe ArSE Actually it goes the other way.

intelegent purp
Actually it goes the other way.
WhAt No SpElL ChEcK ?

JacopeX
WhAt No SpElL ChEcK ? I wouldn't be talking.....

intelegent purp
hOw OlD iS eVeRyOnE hErE ? because knowing my luck Im talking to a bunch of house wives and oldmen, mIlD aNd DeAd InSiDe, GRINDED DOWN BY THIER SAD LIVES, but not you cold yet, I like to call it, delayed brain death. So HoW aBoUt It, Do yOu hAvE kIdS ? dO yOu WeAr WOOLY jUmPeRs ? Do YoU vOtE ? wHaTs YoUr FaVoUrItE fLiCk ?

JacopeX

intelegent purp
yeah and ?

intelegent purp
whats one of your favourite flicks, kiddo

lord xyz
You insult British people.

Alliance

haermm

Do you even know what Facsim and Nazism are? 13

intelegent purp
Originally posted by Alliance
haermm

Do you even know what Facsim and Nazism are? 13
nope Happy Dance

lord xyz
stick out tongue Ha Ha Deja vu.

intelegent purp
fascism is a system of extreme right wing authoritarian views, blame the italians.

intelegent purp
im not really stupid, well not that stupid, but i try real hard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.