Reviews

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IheartPocky

PirateDiva
Bah Humbug!!! There all scrooges....We KNOW THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!! eek!

IheartPocky
Scrooges, for sure!

AMAZING, without a doubt! eek!

IheartPocky
another. http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/tm_headline=pirates--first-review&method=full&objectid=19110689&siteid=89520-name_page.html

T.Maria

captblack
WTF!! dont some of those people ever shut up and ENJOY the movie and not critic it as its playing just watch and enjoy the movie and get in to it thats what i do even though some movies i have seen besides pirates did suck i tried to enjoy it and critic it later.

willofthewisp
Why was it such a mistake to make the second movie a continuation of the first one? What was wrong with making into a trilogy? If anything, trying to make three films that flow together and create an arc for all the characters is more challenging, more worthwhile to the audience, and an overall smarter choice. Jeez, what's so wrong with giving an adventure film some depth?

aelizabeth
Pooh, critics.
They are complaining about giving the movie depth? Thats what I love about it! I never pay attention to reviews, because a lot of the time I see a movie and love it, and I read a review about it that critisizes things that are wrong with the movie that I really loved. Can't they just stop comparing and looking for whats wrong and ENJOY THE MOVIE??

I know I will.

JaehSkywalker
to the first post: to the critic who wrote that awfully degrading piece of crap..

----

the first one isn't really tied because i suspect it really isn't planned to have sequels..... i guess.

but WHO CARES!! DMC turned out great and 3 would turn out great too so WTH enjoy the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aelizabeth, you've definitely got it.

SarahB
yes! and so will I!smile

SarahB
Originally posted by aelizabeth
Pooh, critics.
They are complaining about giving the movie depth? Thats what I love about it! I never pay attention to reviews, because a lot of the time I see a movie and love it, and I read a review about it that critisizes things that are wrong with the movie that I really loved. Can't they just stop comparing and looking for whats wrong and ENJOY THE MOVIE??

I know I will.

yes! so will I!smile

JaehSkywalker
lol.. double post..

SarahB
oh yh soz.....

JaehSkywalker
lol..

yada yada yada.. speak all they want lol.

Claudia_Black
Critics are always so pretentious, like is bad to like a summer blockbuster...bs

JaehSkywalker
maybe truth is that they really are gonna watch it, enjoy it, watch it the second time and make crazed up criticisms.. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.