what is thebest super power eve!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freak_o32
I think the best would to be inviceable + immortallity cuz then you would never die.

freak_o32
whoops that is supposed to say ever not eve sry

jdea
Weather Manipulation or Telepathy

xmarksthespot
The ability to spell.

intelegent purp
how about the ultimate power of the phoenix, telekinetic godhood.

freak_o32
yea i guess that would be cool

jdea
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The ability to spell.

I hope UR not being sarcastic?
BTW Nice Mystique image

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by intelegent purp
how about the ultimate power of the phoenix, telekinetic godhood.

Agreed:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25812455384.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29211200572.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29211200559.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25812370174.jpg

Creshosk
Reality control.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by freak_o32
I think the best would to be inviceable + immortallity cuz then you would never die.

Grammar.

argesilen
super regeneration power like wolverine plus high level telekinesis

llagrok
Where's the fun being omnipotent?

Telepathy or perhaps Hellion's TK.

Peter Pitrelli's power from Heroes.

LordKaos
Originally posted by #1110

what if you were the only person with powers big grin

Captain REX
Originally posted by #1110

In full agreement...

llagrok
Pheromone control

Genosha
I was always a big fan of the low key myself. force field is still one of my favs.

bester
for me, these are the best super powers:

1. Telekinesis (Jean Grey)
2. Weather Manipulation (Storm)
3. Telepathy (Professor X)
4. Phasing (Shadowcat / Kitty )
5. Teleportation (Nightcrawler)
6. Extraordinary strength (Juggernaut)
7. Speed (Quicksilver)
8. Shapeshifting (Mystique)
9. Wolverine's healing powers
10. Avalanche's power

Mxyzptlk742
my favorite is reality warping. you can give yourself any power and do anything you want if you know how to control it

Menetnashté
Well if it was like X-men reality then super healing factor, because dying sucks. If it was normal everyday thing though then either:
-Telekinesis (So I could just **** people up without touching them, if someone at work pisses you off just throw them into a wall, you won't get in trouble for it)

-Teleportation (It's just awesome, and sports would be hella easy)

-Shape shifting ( I could get into the best places ever without even waiting in a line. And Halloween would ****ing rule!)

Creshosk
Originally posted by llagrok
Where's the fun being omnipotent? Versitility. Imagine you're at a party and your soda goes flat... no problem.
Now lets say you're married or have a girlfriend. and you want to satisfy your significant other... no problem.

So long as you don't go overboard with your powers you can still have fun. there's plenty to watch and do and read and experience out there that omnipotence wouldn't really get in your way.

It can be especially good if you live for other people. help usher in a new age of prosperity.

llagrok
If I had omnipotence, I wouldn't be satisfied with 2 girls.

Nor would I hold parties.....

That's what you'd use your omnipotence for? I'd totally recreate the marvel universe 131

Creshosk
If I had omnipotence, I wouldn't be satisfied with 2 girls.

Nor would I hold parties.....

That's what you'd use your omnipotence for? I'd totally recreate the marvel universe 131 Pssh, why would you need to do that? Arren't you aware of the infinite reality theorum?

And yeah to extravegant a use of your omnipotence is what leads to boredom. I'd live my life and use them where needed. I wouldn't let my powers define me.

llagrok
Originally posted by Creshosk
Pssh, why would you need to do that? Arren't you aware of the infinite reality theorum?

And yeah to extravegant a use of your omnipotence is what leads to boredom. I'd live my life and use them where needed. I wouldn't let my powers define me.

Very logical. Do not get shit you want.

Either you use them or you don't use them at all. There's no in between with omnipotence.

I'd recreate the marvel universe, get some powers and erase my memory of doing so. Then live out my life in the 616 verse.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Creshosk
Very logical. Do not get shit you want.Then what? Once you have everything you want, then what do you do? You fall into a rut with no way to get out other than giving up your power.. which kind of defeats the purpose of having the given power in the first place.

Either you use them or you don't use them at all. There's no in between with omnipotence. Yes there is. All thing in moderation. Live your life, and do things when you need to. No need to be like a spoiled brat and just give yourself everything you want.

I'd recreate the marvel universe, get some powers and erase my memory of doing so. Then live out my life in the 616 verse.

Wouldn't that be fun?

Why would you need to recreate it? Why not just go to it?

For that matter why not just start off with the powers you'd take?

Leave omnipotence to those who can truly enjoy it.

llagrok
Using it, is enjoying it.

If you reach your goals by using your powers a little, you still haven't reached them completely on your own. If your dream is to become a movie star, and you use your powers slightly, then you still haven't done it on your own.

Cheat properly, or don't cheat at all.

There's a difference between using and overusing. If you use them for the stupidest things in the world, like refilling your glass of soda or doing your hair, then you're just Sabrina, the teenage witch.

I'd much rather end hunger, disease and have world peace, then to use my powers a teensy bit.

Also, thinking that you wouldn't be tempted at all to use your omnipotence, arrogant, very arrogant.

x-fetish
i'd like to be self healing. i think that would be pretty cool.

wannabe
I've been always tempted by Empath's powers - just a little more refined perhaps. Being able to do all the stuff a full telepath like Charles can do (recieving, sending, manipulating, attacking, protecting, astral projection), just on an emotional and instinct level and not on a intellectual one.
This kind of Empathy combined with some regenerative powers (like Arcangel) and i'd be absolutely happy.

llagrok
Empathy is good, I'm not satisfied with Empath as a character though. The way he acts and thinks about emotions on a chemical level is just lame.

Super strength and durability might be fun smile

Creshosk
Using it, is enjoying it. For awhile but then when you have everything you want you'll get bored. Its human nature.

If you reach your goals by using your powers a little, you still haven't reached them completely on your own. If your dream is to become a movie star, and you use your powers slightly, then you still haven't done it on your own.So?

Cheat properly, or don't cheat at all.How would it be cheating? Are their set rules that say you can't change your appearance?

Then ALL of every part of Hollywood is cheating.

There's a difference between using and overusing. If you use them for the stupidest things in the world, like refilling your glass of soda or doing your hair, then you're just Sabrina, the teenage witch. So? It's simply using your powers and not over using them.

I'd much rather end hunger, disease and have world peace, then to use my powers a teensy bit. And you know all the consequences of everything that would happen if you were to do each of those things yes?

Also, thinking that you wouldn't be tempted at all to use your omnipotence, arrogant, very arrogant. So I'm arrogant. I'd worry about the unintended consequences too much to really abuse my powers. I've seen Bruce Almighty. I know of the problems he brought upon himself. the unintended side effects. That's why you can't ^*&( with things too much or on too grand a scale. Omniscience would make everything boring. Omnipotence with constraint makes life liveable.

llagrok
You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. If you're omnipotent you can re do any mistake you've made.

I'd make the world a better place, you'd make your life slightly better?

Creshosk
You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. This coming from the person who decided to attack my opinion?

hmm....

If you're omnipotent you can re do any mistake you've made.

I'd make the world a better place, you'd make your life slightly better? You mean you'd try.

I've seen the Butterfly Effect too.

I'm not so arrogant as to think I can fix every problem there is. I screw up and I can make things much worse.

llagrok
This coming from the person who decided to attack my opinion?

hmm....

You mean you'd try.

I've seen the Butterfly Effect too.

I'm not so arrogant as to think I can fix every problem there is. I screw up and I can make things much worse.

I could stop hunger, I'm omnipotent, forgot? I could change human anatomy no problem.

Creshosk
I could stop hunger, I'm omnipotent, forgot? I could change human anatomy no problem. And so it begins... so.. you eliminate the digestive tract.. then the cells start breaking down because there's nothing to reconstitute them. so then one by one you remove each of the body's systems. in an attempt to play god and improve upon the human condition. and eventually the human race becomes a bunch of atomutons with no will of their own who are all identical and don't really do anything. because one of the systems you had to destroy was the human spirit in order to ensure world peace.

Brilliant. no more kids because aging is eradicated so there no more people dying of old age or anything else. and the world can't be overpopulated so children stop being born... there's one joy gone.

You've already eradicated the need to eat... that one's gone.

racially motivated wars are stupid so you'd erradicate the concept of race.

With no need for kids there's no need for gender...

Wanna make everyone the same so there's no fights over differences of any sort.

Make everyplace the same so there aren't fights over resources...

You see where I'm going with this? I'm going through and fixxing all the problems with humans... isn't it great? Destroy the old world in order to build the new one in YOUR image... and you said I was the arrogant one. Bravo.

llagrok
No, you are wrong smile

You don't think someone who's omnipotent could bypass all that? I could simply make them "Not need to eat" I never mentioned anything about removing a part of their body.

What part of omnipotent don't you get? People are evil for a reason, if I "reset" the world and created paradise, there wouldn't be any malevolent beings.

Don't ****ing put words in my mouth.

Creshosk
No, you are wrong smile

You don't think someone who's omnipotent could bypass all that? I could simply make them "Not need to eat" I never mentioned anything about removing a part of their body.

What part of omnipotent don't you get?

Don't ****ing put words in my mouth. And how do you think your powers will effect that?Causing them to no longer need to eat will cause some sort of change to their body, because their bodies as they presently are need to eat.

Not to mention all the people you'll put out of jobs with a stunt like that...

Do you even know what consequences are? Seriously. It's amazing how power corrupts as its corrupted you already and you don't even have it. You are rather an arrogant person. Rather hypocritical to say that a person is arrogant for thinking they can avoid the corruption. There's no way in hell I'd use my powers as recklessly as you would. Just willy-nilly no thoughts of the consequences...

llagrok
And how do you think your powers will effect that?Causing them to no longer need to eat will cause some sort of change to their body, because their bodies as they presently are need to eat.

Not to mention all the people you'll put out of jobs with a stunt like that...

Do you even know what consequences are? Seriously. It's amazing how power corrupts as its corrupted you already and you don't even have it. You are rather an arrogant person. Rather hypocritical to say that a person is arrogant for thinking they can avoid the corruption. There's no way in hell I'd use my powers as recklessly as you would. Just willy-nilly no thoughts of the consequences...

Yes people would be put out of jobs, you think I missed that? They'd be out of work, then what? Their children won't be able to eat? "OH MY GODZZ WE HAEV NO FUUD!!! "

Most people who only work to earn money for food, don't have big and important jobs. If it stops traffic, I can create portal devices. There wouldn't be any need for public transport anymore.

Hey, I could let people keep their taste so that they would still eat whenever they felt like it, and not because they needed it. I still eat cookies, even when I'm not hungry.

I could make everyone immune to diseases, how horrible would that be?

Creshosk
Yes people would be put out of jobs, you think I missed that? They'd be out of work, then what? Their children won't be able to eat? "OH MY GODZZ WE HAEV NO FUUD!!! "

Most people who only work to earn money for food, don't have big and important jobs. If it stops traffic, I can create portal devices. There wouldn't be any need for public transport anymore.

Hey, I could let people keep their taste so that they would still eat whenever they felt like it, and not because they needed it. I still eat cookies, even when I'm not hungry.

I could make everyone immune to diseases, how horrible would that be? exposure to the elements because of no place to live is pretty nasty? And why would people have no place to live? Can't pay rent. There's also the matter of entertainment. Why would people want to work and make things to entertain? No point really... there goes that industry... good heavens you don't even realize how things are interconnected... there goes the economy... guessi ts not too bad .. but what will people do all day now?

You just don't get it do you?

llagrok
What the hell are you talking about? I never mentioned anything about people not having anywhere to live.

Genosha
Dudes! This s**t is F***ing hilarious. I wanna play. Ok ...

1: Omnipotence doesn't automatically come with omniscience or omnipresence.

2: The above are divine qualities. IOW Being a god The God or wtf ever, isn't traditionally considered a 'super power'.

3: (because everything comes in 3's) Is choosing not to use your powers for the 'greater good' (BTW who gets to decide what that is, YOU? I might have something to say about that smile) the same as using them for evil.

OK.....Go!

llagrok
Originally posted by Genosha
Dudes! This s**t is F***ing hilarious. I wanna play. Ok ...

1: Omnipotence doesn't automatically come with omniscience or omnipresence.

2: The above are divine qualities. IOW Being a god The God or wtf ever, isn't traditionally considered a 'super power'.

3: (because everything comes in 3's) Is choosing not to use your powers for the 'greater good' (BTW who gets to decide what that is, YOU? I might have something to say about that smile) the same as using them for evil.

OK.....Go!

I was just outraged by the fact that he wanted omnipotence so that he could do virtually anything. Of course, who am I to determine what's evil? However, if you are omnipotent, you can just reset (LT style) and try over again. There's no point in discussing this, neither of us would know what to do or how we would think in a situation like that.

I'd like the following powers;

1. Mid level Telepathy. This is cool, read minds and such. I would be lying if I said that I wouldn't use this shamelessly xD

2. Super strength and endurance. This is a lot more fun than most people think it is. You're super strong and endurant, wheeeh.

3. Superspeed. Once again very simple, yet very fun.

Galan007
Mr. Immortal's....... Immortality, imo.

dadudemon

Galan007

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
True omnipotence begets the latter two.

Why?

Because you could simply will yourself to know everything, or will yourself to be everywhere at once.

If you couldn't will yourself to have those powers, then you were not truly omnipotent to begin with...

I was about to say that, but didn't want to further the discussion xD

City scale reality warping, awesome much?

Darth Martin
Has anyone mentioned the power to duplicate oneself?

llagrok
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Has anyone mentioned the power to duplicate oneself?

Nope, it's a good one though.

Ordained
The best power to have to me is the power to control atoms. There is unlimited potential with that power.

1. Teleportation- By separating your atoms, you move yourself and other things somewhere else.

2. Explosions- By rapidly speeding up atoms, you could cause the to cumbust and explode.

3. Super speed- You could also have super speed by speeding up the atoms.

4. Immobilization- By stopping atoms, you could make someone unable to move.

5. Slow motion- By rapidly slowing down atoms, you could make some move very slowly.

6. Regeneration- By increasing the speed of atoms, you could cause very rapid healing.

7. Disintegration- By slowing down atoms, you could cause them to literally fall apart.

8. Temperature control- By vary the speed of atoms, you could change the temperature.

I'm pretty sure that there are more abilities dealing with atom control but these are the only ones I can think of right now.

llagrok
Then you could do something similar to what Shinobi Shaw does. Making yourself intangible or as hard as steel.-

dadudemon

Face
Psionic powers that allow you to levitate teleport manipulate matter and read minds much like Cables powers

Creshosk

Arcane
the ability to render one's self intangible, would be mine, but knowing the world i'd end up with some thing like Beak's power sad

llagrok
Originally posted by Arcane
the ability to render one's self intangible, would be mine, but knowing the world i'd end up with some thing like Beak's power sad

I'd get the same powers as Ugly John, three faces.....

Creshosk
I'd get the same powers as Ugly John, three faces..... wow.. somehow I had
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1094
Open

Galan007
And how would you enjoy life after that? Been there, done that. There would be nothing new in life. Everything would be bland. Never said I wanted omnipotence, .

I was just explaining the paradox of omnipotence to a fellow user. smile
And what kind of omnipotence doesn't allow yourself the ability to not have or do something? I don't understand the question. confused

"True" omnipotence would allow you to have/gain anything, .

yer
I would also like to have omnipotence but like the other poster i would probably just use it to make my life a little easier but thats probably just because Im selfish. Pick the shopping cart with the broken wheel? Fixed. Leaky roof? Fixed. Out of gas? Fixed.

Creshosk
Never said I wanted omnipotence, .Only if you used to the powers too much or for everything. and only if you gave yourself omniscience.

I was just explaining the paradox of omnipotence to a fellow user. smile
I don't understand the question. confused

"True" omnipotence would allow you to have/gain anything, . Wouldn't true omnipotence allow you to limit yourself as well?

The power to have and the power to not have? You don't need to take omniscience if you dont want it. because if you have no say, no choice no power in a given matter then aren't you missing something thus unavble to have true omnipotence?

Creshosk
Originally posted by yer
I would also like to have omnipotence but like the other poster i would probably just use it to make my life a little easier but thats probably just because Im selfish. Pick the shopping cart with the broken wheel? Fixed. Leaky roof? Fixed. Out of gas? Fixed. I don't really see it too much as just selfishness. But also more like a humility thing.

I don't take Omniscience because then life would be boring knowing the ending to every movie and every book. you'd have nothing to live for save using your powers for misdeeds.

And without the ultimate knowledge I myself would not feel comfortable fixing all of man's woes, since I do not know the consequences to every action.

Its sort of like a balance between self and others. If you lose your sense of self you become consumed by your powers and then "power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutly" comes into play.

I'd still be able to help others where I knew the outcome to my actions. I could still save people who I could. But I'm not so arrogant as to think I can save everyone.

Its also very emotionally draining to fail at something over and over again. Keep trying until you get it right as it were. And with such power emotional control is vital otherwise you might find yourself consumed by your powers again.

As you can probably tell I've given this subject quite a bit of thought. The versitility of omnipotence appeals to me, my own fear of mishandling the powers would probably keep me in line.

llagrok
Like you said yourself earlier, how would you know that not using it is right? If you had omnipotence, you would have no way of knowing whether or not it's right to use it.

Kaos sebaceous
Fire Manipulation

Galan007
Wouldn't true omnipotence allow you to limit yourself as well?

The power to have and the power to not have? You don't need to take omniscience if you dont want it. because if you have no say, no choice no power in a given matter then aren't you missing something thus unavble to have true omnipotence? True omnipotence would allow you to accomplish anything, ...

Weakening yourself falls into this vast catagory as well.

Creshosk
Like you said yourself earlier, how would you know that not using it is right? If you had omnipotence, you would have no way of knowing whether or not it's right to use it. I didn't say that... try to understand my words next time. I said a person without omnipotence, wouldn't know if USING the powers would be right, because they wouldn't know all the consequences of their actions.

True omnipotence would allow you to accomplish anything, ...

Weakening yourself falls into this vast catagory as well. And thus I'd refuse omniscience. Since it doesn't come default with Omnipotence, unlike the other way around where a rperson would know how to do everything.

Galan007
And thus I'd refuse omniscience. Since it doesn't come default with Omnipotence, unlike the other way around where a rperson would know how to do everything. I never said that you had to be omniscient if you were omnipotent.... Just that omnipotence would beget omniscience. smile

Genosha
One could argue that having power over all things without complete knowledge could result in an inability to control your power ending in the complete annihilation of all creation. smile

In other words, having the ability to do something doesn't mean you have the knowledge to do it correctly. having the knowledge of how to do something doesn't mean you are capable of doing it.

I am physically capable of rebuilding the engine in a car, but I've got no f-ing clue how. I know HOW to pick up a boulder (get a firm grip, lift with your legs) but I can't.

Having the power to give yourself complete knowledge of all things doesn't mean you know how to do it.

There is also the question of whether or not omnipotence actually enables you to do the impossible. What I mean by that is; Are you an external force that gives birth to creation (in which case you decide what is an is not possible), Are YOU all of creation, or are you an extremely powerful being that exists within creation (in which case you would be restricted by natural laws, ya know physics n' s**t).

Your answer to that question might answer whether or not omnipotence as you see it is capable of being contained in a physical body and a brain that functions similar to that of human (personally, I say F_ No).

Ya, see what I'm gettin at here? What you're asking for if you're asking for omnipotence, it to be God (this isn't an argument for or against the existence of a supreme being, so stuff it) not A god, but The God, because there can obviously be only one Omnipotent being.

Ok fine, but then you're not a person any more, which means your priorities are significantly different from the humble concerns of even the most altruistic (and dude I swear to whatever feels like listening, if you go to dictionary.com to get the meaning of that word I'm gonna reach across space and time to choke the s**t out of you) human being.

So, I'm kinda thinkin that talking about what you'd do if you were God, is sort of a...what's the word... complete f-ing waste of time (which is why I'm here by the way smile), and an attempt to cheat and not actually pick just ONE superpower as your favorite.

MSAE ALOIR MN ALHRB ALA?LI? ALIRAQI?

Genosha
A...was that too angry? Sorry. If I ever become omnipotent, I promise not to choke anybody out from across cyberspace. Or at all. Sorry.

llagrok
I didn't say that... try to understand my words next time. I said a person without omnipotence, wouldn't know if USING the powers would be right, because they wouldn't know all the consequences of their actions.

Drop the attitude.

If an a person without omnipotence wouldn't know if using their powers is right, then you wouldn't know that not using your powers is right. Nor would an omnipotent person know, unless they were omniscient smile

Creshosk
I never said that you had to be omniscient if you were omnipotent.... Just that omnipotence would beget omniscience. smile Not necessarilythat it would, but it could.

One could argue that having power over all things without complete knowledge could result in an inability to control your power ending in the complete annihilation of all creation. smile

In other words, having the ability to do something doesn't mean you have the knowledge to do it correctly. having the knowledge of how to do something doesn't mean you are capable of doing it.

I am physically capable of rebuilding the engine in a car, but I've got no f-ing clue how. I know HOW to pick up a boulder (get a firm grip, lift with your legs) but I can't.

Having the power to give yourself complete knowledge of all things doesn't mean you know how to do it.

There is also the question of whether or not omnipotence actually enables you to do the impossible. What I mean by that is; Are you an external force that gives birth to creation (in which case you decide what is an is not possible), Are YOU all of creation, or are you an extremely powerful being that exists within creation (in which case you would be restricted by natural laws, ya know physics n' s**t).

Your answer to that question might answer whether or not omnipotence as you see it is capable of being contained in a physical body and a brain that functions similar to that of human (personally, I say F_ No).

Ya, see what I'm gettin at here? What you're asking for if you're asking for omnipotence, it to be God (this isn't an argument for or against the existence of a supreme being, so stuff it) not A god, but The God, because there can obviously be only one Omnipotent being.

Ok fine, but then you're not a person any more, which means your priorities are significantly different from the humble concerns of even the most altruistic (and dude I swear to whatever feels like listening, if you go to dictionary.com to get the meaning of that word I'm gonna reach across space and time to choke the s**t out of you) human being.

So, I'm kinda thinkin that talking about what you'd do if you were God, is sort of a...what's the word... complete f-ing waste of time (which is why I'm here by the way smile), and an attempt to cheat and not actually pick just ONE superpower as your favorite.

MSAE ALOIR MN ALHRB ALA?LI? ALIRAQI? That's assuming you lose your sense of self and become consumed by them.

Though I'm pretty sure that being able to do anything even low scale would be breaking the laws of physics, from something as simple as "bending" matter. Or flying, or shooting fire out of your hands. The laws of nature dictate that people cannot do that.

And as I said before mine would take the form of reality control. There have been several characters, mutants even, with this ability.

From as grand scale as Wanda. To lower levels like Gaia. they even existed at the same time. so I have to disagree with the only one omnipotent being conclusion, and that its not a legitimate super power.

And with the examples given (especially Gaia) you wouldn't necessarily become THE God or even A god. Nor would you necessarily lose your humanity.

Drop the attitude.

If an a person without omnipotence wouldn't know if using their powers is right, then you wouldn't know that not using your powers is right. Nor would an omnipotent person know, unless they were omniscient smile If you don't know if you should or not, chances are you shouldn't. the consequences of not would be the same as you not having them (no different from now.) The consequences of you doing so could be far graver.

Galan007
Not necessarilythat it would, but it could. Which is exactly what I was saying. wink

llagrok
If you don't know if you should or not, chances are you shouldn't. the consequences of not would be the same as you not having them (no different from now.) The consequences of you doing so could be far graver.

No, you don't know that smile

llagrok
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
Fire Manipulation

That's a good power, but wouldn't you want some sort of enhanced durability with it?

Powers aren't that much use if you can be killed by a bullet.

Creshosk
No, you don't know that smile Actually that much I do know. Not using it, it'd be like you didn't have the power. Using it you could do more harm than good.

Those are given.

llagrok
Actually that much I do know. Not using it, it'd be like you didn't have the power. Using it you could do more harm than good.

Those are given.

No, you do not know that smile

Creshosk
No, you do not know that smile Yes, actually I do. That much I already know. Drop the attitude, dumbass.

llagrok
Yes, actually I do. That much I already know. Drop the attitude, dumbass.

Nei, du vet ikke det.

Xombii_Qween
so I'm new...bored...and baiscally here to say that there are a few powers that peak my qweenly interest!

Morphing into an animal, Intangability, Invisability, showdow melding ( to hide in anothers shadow would pwn) I mean, I can be pleased with very little...but one thing I do need, is powers with stealth

that's my 2 cents for what it's worth

Creshosk

llagrok

Creshosk
Don't call me an *******, *******. Then don't try to pull one over on me like that. Let this be a lesson to you, you never know who'll understand you when you try to be an elitest with your language. I know more than you think I do. So don't insult me with an implication against what I do or do not know. I do know that not using it, it'd be like you didn't have the power. Using it you could do more harm than good.

Got it, apekatt?

GGS
Telekinesis or Pheremone Control.

llagrok

llagrok
Originally posted by GGS
Telekinesis or Pheremone Control.

I love telekinesis, so versatile smile

Creshosk

llagrok
Yeah, I'm the pathetic one.

In a world where someone like you can gain omnipotence, it would be too unrealistic that some sort of anti-being would be created as a result of you not using your powers? Yeah, sure.

Lana
Guys, please keep everything civil.

Xombii_Qween
you...you two and your petty argument are pretty much just wasting cyber space. So like..take it up on privent messaging where you can no longer make immature asses out of your selves in public and we can get back to the point of this here thread

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lana
Guys, please keep everything civil.

I second this.

Don't be a douche and post things in other languages. Some people would like to read a post and not have to waste time copying and pasting into a translator. It is childish.

llagrok
Great job at bandwagon'ing!

I did it to prove a point, I never intended to insult him in another language, that's not what I did either.

Matter manipulation anyone? smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by Xombii_Qween
you...you two and your petty argument are pretty much just wasting cyber space. So like..take it up on privent messaging where you can no longer make immature asses out of your selves in public and we can get back to the point of this here thread llagrok critiquing eeach and every person's decision?

Genosha
WTF ?!? I'm gone for like 36hrs and dudes go from a semi intelligent, if nerdy conversation, to name calling? For shame sad.

There've been a couple votes for pheromone control, which is pretty cool. I'm in love with the powers that are linked to basic human survival needs. Your force fields, empathy, and the like. The sort of thing that could be operating in the background and you might never know you have. I could never believe that I'm gonna wake up one day and control the weather. But something smaller is almost possible.

Did I tell you I have a superpower already? I can effect plant growth. If I weren't so busy and had time to love my plants, I could use my energy to make them stronger, but I'm terrible at it and instead I come home and stifle them with all of my negativity.
sad poor fred. My cat however seems immune.

llagrok
WTF ?!? I'm gone for like 36hrs and dudes go from a semi intelligent, if nerdy conversation, to name calling? For shame sad.

There've been a couple votes for pheromone control, which is pretty cool. I'm in love with the powers that are linked to basic human survival needs. Your force fields, empathy, and the like. The sort of thing that could be operating in the background and you might never know you have. I could never believe that I'm gonna wake up one day and control the weather. But something smaller is almost possible.

Did I tell you I have a superpower already? I can effect plant growth. If I weren't so busy and had time to love my plants, I could use my energy to make them stronger, but I'm terrible at it and instead I come home and stifle them with all of my negativity.
sad poor fred. My cat however seems immune.

My cat had no problems growing, fat bastard.

I'd steer clear of any powers that needs to absorb something in order to work, well at least for now. What if you needed psionic energy, getting that would be hell if you were one of the only mutants alive smile

Telekinesis and Pheremone control are the most popular yet?

Ordained
I like the idea of having the power to cause explosions just by flicking your hands.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Ordained
I like the idea of having the power to cause explosions just by flicking your hands. Heehee... My favorite X character can do that... well could do that.

Ordained
Really? Who? I didn't know that that was a power already.

dadudemon
Really? Who? I didn't know that that was a power already.

Professor Xavier. I guess the women like "The Baldness" so much that he just flicks his hands and then "teh womens spooge".

lol...

but really, that power would be fun...only if you could control when the flicks would cause explosions and how large the explosions are.

Creshosk
Really? Who? I didn't know that that was a power already. no expression

Jubilee...

masterpiece
there are so many super powers: invincibility, telekinesis, immortality, plants, animal powers, dark powers, fireworks, storms, wind, stretch, fire, water, ice, rock, invisibility, super strength, super speed, jumping far/high, walking through things mainly walls. controlling things, electricity, etc.

Ordained
Originally posted by dadudemon
but really, that power would be fun...only if you could control when the flicks would cause explosions and how large the explosions are.
Yeah. I meant that. I thought that that was a given.
no expression

Jubilee...
Well her's are more along the lines of Fireworks. What I mean is real explosions. The kind you get from bombs and torpedos.

Soljer
1. Chronokinesis
2. High-end Telepathy

Either/both of those would definitely be the best.

Soljer
Yeah. I meant that. I thought that that was a given.

Well her's are more along the lines of Fireworks. What I mean is real explosions. The kind you get from bombs and torpedos.

Jubilee causes nuclear explosions. no expression.

Assuming you had her power and actually learned to control it, hiroshima would look like a firecracker.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Soljer

Assuming you had her power and actually learned to control it, hiroshima would look like a firecracker. yes

Alfheim

Assuming you had her power and actually learned to control it, hiroshima would look like a firecracker.

What she can cause nuclear explosions now....wow I need to catch up. Im not sure what would be the best power but I think if you had things to easy it wouldnt be fun.

Anyway I think being a powerful psionic could be cool because psionics can help you emulate any power you want really.

llagrok
Originally posted by Alfheim
What she can cause nuclear explosions now....wow I need to catch up. Im not sure what would be the best power but I think if you had things to easy it wouldnt be fun.

Anyway I think being a powerful psionic could be cool because psionics can help you emulate any power you want really.

Jubilee has super strength now :/

Alfheim
Jubilee has super strength now :/

I think thats from a power suit.

Ordained

Assuming you had her power and actually learned to control it, hiroshima would look like a firecracker. Since when could Jubilee cuase nuclear explosions?

Soljer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

Jubilee has the untapped potential to detonate matter at a sub-atomic level, which in theory is the equivalent of a fusion bomb. Her moral stance on taking a life was observed by Emma during the Phalanx Covenant when Jubilee explained her fear of killing someone should her powers ever flare up again as they did during the Acts of Vengeance storyline in Uncanny X-Men. Emma Frost stated that Jubilee had unlimited potential and was one of the most powerful mutants she had ever encountered.

Creshosk
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/212/hrxmen03618pd6.jpg

Alfheim
Emma Frost stated that Jubilee had unlimited potential and was one of the most powerful mutants she had ever encountered.

What again? roll eyes (sarcastic) If L had a dollar every time somebody said that id be rich. Its like its becoming a fashion every man and his dog has unlimited potential.

Creshosk
What again? roll eyes (sarcastic) If L had a dollar every time somebody said that id be rich. Its like its becoming a fashion every man and his dog has unlimited potential. Its from the wikipage. She never said that to my knowledge.

nmensfinest
The ability to bend logic.
Power and realisation on a level beyond infinity.
Reality warping.

Alfheim
Originally posted by nmensfinest
The ability to bend logic.
Power and realisation on a level beyond infinity.
Reality warping.

Boring, too easy.

Creshosk
Boring, too easy. Not if you practice restraint its not.

Alfheim
Not if you practice restraint its not. roll eyes (sarcastic) You shouldnt have to. Still at the back of your mind you know you can do anything you want.

Creshosk
roll eyes (sarcastic) You shouldnt have to. Still at the back of your mind you know you can do anything you want. You always have to practice restraint. with or without fantastic powers. Even more so with them.

Sam Z
Superman's powers, which is - ability to have any power you need at the moment...

Genosha
I don't know if it fits in as Best power ever, but...
you could have a lot of fun with a character whose power was to enhance the powers of others. Like maybe taking solar energy (as an example) and being able to process it and send it into other mutants to Boost their powers. I like touch being the method of delivery and maybe as the character gains better control they could send out small Street Fighter/Hadouken style fireballs.

It's an ability that would be useful in a fight, but isn't so over powered as to be boring...

Speaking of useful abilities. are there any big name mutants with healing powers. I mean healing other people.

Now And Forever
Jean Grey/ Phoenix Forces Power of Telekinesis (i'd so moleculized the people i detest.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.