Thor vs Mindless Hulk,Superman & Sentry with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Here is the the twist Thor is in battle mode and Berserker mode. Now Berserker mode gives him 10times his normal strength. Battle Mode is Thor wearing his Asgardian Armor,His Enchancted Belt and Gauntlets. Now the Belt augments the wearers strength 2x and so does the gauntlets but they weaken his stamina. Now in this fight he has no such problem. This is Thor/wHammer,Armor and around 14times stronger then normal. Will he win?

roughrider
He certainly could. But, it's also likely one of these guys will have enough left in the tank to take him down in the end - probably Supes or Sentry.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Here is the the twist Thor is in battle mode and Berserker mode. Now Berserker mode gives him 10times his normal strength. Battle Mode is Thor wearing his Asgardian Armor,His Enchancted Belt and Gauntlets. Now the Belt augments the wearers strength 2x and so does the gauntlets but they weaken his stamina. Now in this fight he has no such problem. This is Thor/wHammer,Armor and around 14times stronger then normal. Will he win?

thor falls

Thanos_THOTU
Serntry went toe to toe with Galactus and have the power of a million suns ...

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Serntry went toe to toe with Galactus and have the power of a million suns ...

in mighty avengers #3 he needs Miss Marvel and Wonder Man help to lift shield aircraft

golem370
Nimitz weights 86,000tons and the Shield's carrier is maybe 10 times bigger more than likely more

Galvaclaw
Still that much is small fry compared to what Superman/Thor/Hulk has lifted.

So Ultron is Galactus level?

Team wins by the way.

golem370
Well lets say the carrier weights 10 times more then that Air-Craft Carrier thats 860,000tons. What has Thor lifted that would equal that weight.

Galvaclaw
The midgard serpent for one.

I watch Pokemon
Serntry went toe to toe with Galactus

Never happened on-panel, and that was Spider-Man thinking to himself.

Sand have the power of a million suns ...

Sounds like hyperbole. I doubt he really has the power of a million exploding suns.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
The midgard serpent for one.

Which supposedly weighed as much as an entire planet.

don't shiv
Souperman metabolizes the juice Crackling outta Thor and while Hulk is virtually useless, bfr to another dimension Sentry distracts Thor Long enough for Suepes to grab Thor in an unbreakable and very painfull judo hold, till he passes out.

Badabing
Thor would be a badass in this battle but I think he goes down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.