Cap kills the MU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Cap kills Nick Fury and becomes Head Of Shield. Cap also manages to otherthrow Hydra and is now a leader of both Shield and Hydra.

Steve is now a ruthless evil basterd and wants to conquer MU earth. Cap is now an expert on Shield and Hydra tech and knows both tech as well he knows fighting.

He gets 1 years prep with all of Shields and Hydras resources everbody else gets a month. How far does Cap get?

golem370
Dr Strange sucks the serum out of Captain America and turns him to a 98lbs weakling

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
Dr Strange sucks the serum out of Captain America and turns him to a 98lbs weakling

Oh yeah he gets Hydra tech as well. What even after a years prep???? Im pretty sure Cap can come up with some magical artifacts AIM created the cosmic cube you know.

Symmetric Chaos
He could win. Wakanda, Latveria and Atlantis might give him pause but he's got enough time tech and brain power to beat them.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He could win. Wakanda, Latveria and Atlantis might give him pause but he's got enough time tech and brain power to beat them.

mmm maybe. Wakanad, Latveria and Atlantis is pretty ****ing heavy.
Bp has time travel equipment and has a Galactuc contingency plan. Doom is so dangerous that Thanos has him under survillance. Im sure Atlantis has got mad magical artifacts.

I think he gives everybody a run for their money but....I think he will probably lose.

golem370
Dr Strange also has some powerful prep tricks from the vishanti and others

Alfheim
Dr Strange also has some powerful prep tricks from the vishanti and others

Hydra does reasearch into magic and Cap could probably contact demons. Chthon and darkholde spring to mind.

golem370
Vishanti are way more powerful then those.

Vishanti- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Vishanti

Alfheim
Vishanti are way more powerful then those.

Vishanti- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Vishanti

Thats not a foregone conclusion. For example it states that the book of Vishnati was created as a counterpart to the Chthon's Darkholde. Therefor implying that Chthon created the darkholde first. All it states is that Vishanti is older but that does not neccesarily mean he is more powerful.

don't shiv
HEY ALFHEIM!
wavey

whats the name of Shields big sister? that Agency anchored in Earth's Orbit which untill recently Director Hill didn't even know existed
the one which Danger infiltrated to bust out uhm some alien with a beak of over in Astonishing

THAT Agency keeps taps on Everyone and they've got the guns to vaporize The Helicarrier at any moment.

Alfheim
Originally posted by don't shiv
HEY ALFHEIM!
wavey

whats the name of Shields big sister? that Agency anchored in Earth's Orbit which untill recently Director Hill didn't even know existed
the one which Danger infiltrated to bust out uhm some alien with a beak of over in Astonishing

THAT Agency keeps taps on Everyone and they've got the guns to vaporize The Helicarrier at any moment.

I didnt know that.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Alfheim
Cap kills Nick Fury and becomes Head Of Shield. Cap also manages to otherthrow Hydra and is now a leader of both Shield and Hydra.

Steve is now a ruthless evil basterd and wants to conquer MU earth. Cap is now an expert on Shield and Hydra tech and knows both tech as well he knows fighting.

He gets 1 years prep with all of Shields and Hydras resources everbody else gets a month. How far does Cap get?

Layla Miller sees all paths of casualty to their ultimate conclusion and finds a way to derail Capts plans...after all "there's always a way".

Agent Brands Agency is S.W.O.R.D.

Alfheim
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Layla Miller sees all paths of casualty to their ultimate conclusion and finds a way to derail Capts plans...after all "there's always a way".

Agent Brands Agency is S.W.O.R.D.

I dont necceasrily think this is a foregone conclusion after all Hydra's AIM created the cosmic cube. Red Skull on one occassion took over The Avengers and had Thor cleaning his shoes. Im sure an artifact like that can counter Layla.

ExodusCloak
I dont necceasrily think this is a foregone conclusion after all Hydra's AIM created the cosmic cube. Red Skull on one occassion took over The Avengers and had Thor cleaning his shoes. Im sure an artifact like that can counter Layla.

She's a Deux Ex Machina. How to explain...it's a sort of omniscience. She knows stuff.

Say Capt decides to plan something. She knows how he'll do it, how the situation will play out and the ultimate conclusion of that event. She also see's divergent paths in which that situation may occur and she knows how to alter the present to shape the future to fit the way she wants it to play out.

Example: Capt decides to destroy the MU. She see's the way it occurs. She realizes that spilling her glass of milk will effect the future. Therefore she does this and Capts plan is foiled.

Alfheim
She's a Deux Ex Machina. How to explain...it's a sort of omniscience. She knows stuff.

Say Capt decides to plan something. She knows how he'll do it, how the situation will play out and the ultimate conclusion of that event. She also see's divergent paths in which that situation may occur and she knows how to alter the present to shape the future to fit the way she wants it to play out.

Example: Capt decides to destroy the MU. She see's the way it occurs. She realizes that spilling her glass of milk will effect the future. Therefore she does this and Capts plan is foiled.

Well I dont know that much about her but im sure theres a limit to her abilility. I dont think that she automatically gets a win.

Cap will probably have information onher and artifacts as powerful as the cosmic cube maybe able to counter her.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Miller,_Layla

On M-Day Layla's powers shifted to a precognitive ability to see paths of causality to their ultimate conclusion, which allows her to alter events to prevent or cause certain occurrences. However, she only sees in the future, not the past, and a few times has exhibited 'blind spots'. Her abilities apparently do not work as well on Quicksilver, due to a chaotic influence, possibly caused by Quicksilver's relation to the Scarlet Witch, or those related to Singularity Investigations (like her brainwashed teammate Strong Guy), especially CEO Damian Tryp, whom she cannot read at all.

llagrok
mmm maybe. Wakanad, Latveria and Atlantis is pretty ****ing heavy.
Bp has time travel equipment and has a Galactuc contingency plan. Doom is so dangerous that Thanos has him under survillance. Im sure Atlantis has got mad magical artifacts.

I think he gives everybody a run for their money but....I think he will probably lose.

Namor kills 'im.

ExodusCloak
Well I dont know that much about her but im sure theres a limit to her abilility. I dont think that she automatically gets a win.

Cap will probably have information onher and artifacts as powerful as the cosmic cube maybe able to counter her.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Miller,_Layla

On M-Day Layla's powers shifted to a precognitive ability to see paths of causality to their ultimate conclusion, which allows her to alter events to prevent or cause certain occurrences. However, she only sees in the future, not the past, and a few times has exhibited 'blind spots'. Her abilities apparently do not work as well on Quicksilver, due to a chaotic influence, possibly caused by Quicksilver's relation to the Scarlet Witch, or those related to Singularity Investigations (like her brainwashed teammate Strong Guy), especially CEO Damian Tryp, whom she cannot read at all.

Well you gave her a month of prep with her DeuX Ex Machina powers. erm

Quicksilver and Tryp(Whose in charge of singularity Investigations) are both forces of Chaos like herself. That's the reason for the Blind spots.
If Capt somehow managed to make himself a force of Chaos, then she could always work negative. Since he's tampering with the future of everyone on Marvel Earth. She doesn't have to view/alter Capts "destiny"...she could view every other persons and manage to alter whatever disaster is heading their way.

Scoobless
Evil Cap with a year to prep and all the tech he could ever want would win this.

During the prep year he gets a squad of ant men to implant micro-bombs into everyone as they sleep ... as soon as the invasion starts all the heroes asplode.

Alfheim
Well you gave her a month of prep with her DeuX Ex Machina powers. erm

Quicksilver and Tryp(Whose in charge of singularity Investigations) are both forces of Chaos like herself. That's the reason for the Blind spots.
If Capt somehow managed to make himself a force of Chaos, then she could always work negative. Since he's tampering with the future of everyone on Marvel Earth. She doesn't have to view/alter Capts "destiny"...she could view every other persons and manage to alter whatever disaster is heading their way.

Ok and Cap gets 11 months headstart and he will probably be able to create an item like the cosmic cube and he has information on her..and cap cant counter that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Cube#Overview

A Cosmic Cube is a cube-shaped matrix that holds vast energies that are responsive to the wills of sentient beings. (In The Infinity Crusade, it is revealed that there are other similar objects which have other forms than that of a cube; these objects as a whole are called Cosmic Containment Units.) A sentient being can use a Cosmic Cube to manifest his thoughts as reality, and thus to accomplish virtually anything he or she desires. The nigh-omnipotent Beyonder is actually half of a Cosmic Cube. Sentient beings can create a Cosmic Cube by generating a particular kind of force field which opens a rift into another dimension. A force will slip through the rift which can be collected within a matrix, which the force then (usually) shapes into a perfect cube (like Owen Reece did when he became Molecule Man). This force provides the power of the Cosmic Cube that has thus been created. Eventually, a Cosmic Cube will evolve and develop its own sentience, which is influenced by the minds of the sentient beings which have wielded it.

guy222

Hulk punches him so hard. No way does he get close to a Celestial

ExodusCloak
Ok and Cap gets 11 months headstart and he will probably be able to create an item like the cosmic cube and he has information on her..and cap cant counter that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_Cube#Overview

A Cosmic Cube is a cube-shaped matrix that holds vast energies that are responsive to the wills of sentient beings. (In The Infinity Crusade, it is revealed that there are other similar objects which have other forms than that of a cube; these objects as a whole are called Cosmic Containment Units.) A sentient being can use a Cosmic Cube to manifest his thoughts as reality, and thus to accomplish virtually anything he or she desires. The nigh-omnipotent Beyonder is actually half of a Cosmic Cube. Sentient beings can create a Cosmic Cube by generating a particular kind of force field which opens a rift into another dimension. A force will slip through the rift which can be collected within a matrix, which the force then (usually) shapes into a perfect cube (like Owen Reece did when he became Molecule Man). This force provides the power of the Cosmic Cube that has thus been created. Eventually, a Cosmic Cube will evolve and develop its own sentience, which is influenced by the minds of the sentient beings which have wielded it.

I know what the cosmic cube is, when does her month of prep start? If they both start prep at the same time then she could arrange it through her "butterfly effect-like powers" so that he is prevented him from ever achieving anything with the tech he has access to.

Oh wait he gets a prep head start?

Alfheim

Oh wait he gets a prep head start?

Yeah he gets 11months head start but in all fairness EVERBODY else on MU earth gets a month.

shksprtx
Some possibilities:

1) Scarlet Witch: "There is no Captain America."

2) Sentry chucks him into the sun...

3) World War Hulk pimp slaps him...

4) Black Bolt whispers in his general direction...

I don't see this working in Cap's favor, no matter how much resources or prep...

Alfheim
Originally posted by shksprtx
Some possibilities:

1) Scarlet Witch: "There is no Captain America."

Isnt it possible to get some of her DNA and replicate her powers?

2) Sentry chucks him into the sun...

If Red Skull can use the cosmic cube to get Thor to clean his boots im sure it would work on Sentry

3) World War Hulk pimp slaps him...

Dont think it would be that easy again cosmic cube.

4) Black Bolt whispers in his general direction...

I dont think BB is currently living on earth. At any rate the cosmic cube could take out alot of powerful superheroes in one go.

I don't see this working in Cap's favor, no matter how much resources or prep...

I think he would give them a run for their money.

shksprtx

I think he would give them a run for their money.

Meh...

ExodusCloak
The Illuminati could give Dr Doom the infinity gauntlet and infinity gems.

Alfheim
Meh...

Well ive already given my reasons. If you dont like them then rebutt. Bare in mind that he has:

1. The combined resources of BOTH shield and Hydra.

2. He is now an expert on Shield and Hydra tech and that appplies to everything not just tech but mystical items they might have as well. He is also as well versed in the tech as he is in fighting.

3. He has inside knowledge. Cap wont know everything about Wakanda and Atlantis but because he is friends of both BP and Namor he would know things other people wont. That just doesnt apply to Wakanda and Atlantis but lots of other heroes as well.

The Illuminati could give Dr Doom the infinity gauntlet and infinity gems.

Well this is the thing. The rules state that opponensts start with standard equipment. Infinity gems are not part of Prof Xs and Namors arsenal, but they could obtain them through prep. The question is will they get the gems before Cap does?

ExodusCloak

Well this is the thing. The rules state that opponensts start with standard equipment. Infinity gems are not part of Prof Xs and Namors arsenal, but they could obtain them through prep. The question is will they get the gems before Cap does?

Well wouldn't it be since the Illuminati are now in possession of the gems? It's like how when Moondragon possessed the Mind Gem people always had to state whether she was allowed to use it or not.

Alfheim
Well wouldn't it be since the Illuminati are now in possession of the gems? It's like how when Moondragon possessed the Mind Gem people always had to state whether she was allowed to use it or not.

Mmmmmmmmm. I dunno man thats a good point. Look in this case I think im going to disallow it because.

1. We know its not standard equipment.

2. We know at some point there not going to have it anymore. Its like Spiderman and his stingers. There are some issues when he has it, but because its not part of his standard aresnal we dont allow them in vs threads.

In all fairness Cap does have to fight ALOT of people.

Phantom Zone
*bump*

llagrok
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Mmmmmmmmm. I dunno man thats a good point. Look in this case I think im going to disallow it because.

1. We know its not standard equipment.

2. We know at some point there not going to have it anymore. Its like Spiderman and his stingers. There are some issues when he has it, but because its not part of his standard aresnal we dont allow them in vs threads.

In all fairness Cap does have to fight ALOT of people.

It is standard equipment.

It's in their arsenal....

Soljer
laughing.

"Cap'll just grab a cosmic cube, or the infinity gems, or..."

With reasoning like that, couldn't we create "Joe Blow vs. Marvel Universe" and claim that he'd grab these artifacts just as easily?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing.

"Cap'll just grab a cosmic cube, or the infinity gems, or..."

With reasoning like that, couldn't we create "Joe Blow vs. Marvel Universe" and claim that he'd grab these artifacts just as easily?

Well I never stated that he could grab the infinity gems pay attention. I stated that its possible that he could create a cosmic cube and these were the reasons:

1. Hes now as skillful at SHIELD and HYDRA tech as he is at fighting. Since hes probably the best tactical ma, that most likely makes him unmatched in his knowledge of both SHIELD and HYDRA tech.
2. HYDRA has had links with AIM for a long time and during the time which they created the cosmic cube.
3. This means they probably have files on the reasearch and experiments they did on the cosmic cube.
4. He has both the resources of SHIELD and HYDRA and is now unmatched in his knowledge of SHIELD and HYDRA tech

Bouboumaster
There's 6 options:

1- Hulk

2- Thor

3- Juggernaut

4- Dr Strange

5- Dr Doom

6- 4 Fantastic (Mainly Reed Richard)

And we could had Blackbolt to.

Either way, he get his 10 tons class handled by someone in this list.

llagrok
What about Talisman?

Phantom Zone
*bump*

Creshosk
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Oh yeah he gets Hydra tech as well. What even after a years prep???? Im pretty sure Cap can come up with some magical artifacts AIM created the cosmic cube you know. The facility that had the cosmic cube was destroyed when Jubilee made off with the piece of cosmic cube they had...

I'm not kidding.

I did leave out the part about Wolverine, Cable and the mandarin whom wound up with the piece of cube.. but still. Marvel Team up Vol3 #19

golem370
Doop?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Creshosk
The facility that had the cosmic cube was destroyed when Jubilee made off with the piece of cosmic cube they had...

I'm not kidding.

I did leave out the part about Wolverine, Cable and the mandarin whom wound up with the piece of cube.. but still. Marvel Team up Vol3 #19

Was this in a Hydra base or AIM? Yeah it would be speculation anyway because HYdra are no longer part of AIM and therefore we dont know if they would keep the info that AIM had on the cube. However if he had AIM resources and files he could do it. Got the issue number?

Anyway as far as I know SHIELD do have the Zodiac Key and HYdra do have an occult branch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.