Thor gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor gets a rest per battle and he is capable of moving light speed during combat. Where on the list is he stopping. He has mastered using his powers while moving at this speed.

Wendigo
Hulk
Wonder woman
Superman
Captain Marvel
Black adam
Thanos
Darkseid

carver9
no prep

golem370
Get to Thanos and loses

Hercules
Why are Captain Marvel and Black Adam after Superman in the gauntlet?

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Hercules
Why are Captain Marvel and Black Adam after Superman in the gauntlet?

They're more resistant to magic. Perhaps that's why.

tkitna
Originally posted by golem370
Get to Thanos and loses

Co-signed

Hercules
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
They're more resistant to magic. Perhaps that's why.

Maybe but Superman has a win over Thor, which is what I was thinking.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Hercules
Maybe but Superman has a win over Thor, which is what I was thinking.

But not against a Thor who could move at light-speed. shifty

Hercules

Cunning... shifty

llagrok
When was this "win" against Thor?

Can he beat Thanos in the same fashion "the runner" did? If not, he stops at Thanos.

MRasheed

But Superman can move at light speed normally...

...which puts them both back at base level. And since Super-man already has a win over Thor...

...Supes ftw.

His Airness
Originally posted by MRasheed

...which puts them both back at base level. And since Super-man already has a win over Thor...

...Supes ftw.

Thats some extremely faulty logic. Spider-Man has the only win against Fire Lord in single match up's, thus Spiderman FTW. smile

carver9
Originally posted by MRasheed

...Supes ftw.

Well since we're using crossovers as a win for superman against thor then venom has a win over superman.

llagrok
Originally posted by carver9
Well since we're using crossovers as a win for superman against thor then venom has a win over superman.

Yeah, and Wolverine beats lobo. Crossovers feats don't count.

Magic takes care of Supes. It's still effective, even if he's not particularly weak against it.

Soljer
Wonder Woman likely draws with Thor.

Superman beats him.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Wonder Woman likely draws with Thor.

Superman beats him.

Great logic there :/

Why do you think Superman can beat Thor?

carver9
because he loves superman. Thor has the necessities to beat superman.

carver9
and the reason I put cap marvel and black adam in front of superman is because they have everything superman has plus interest. They are magical based being and it would be much harder for thor to defeat them.

Soljer
Superman can beat Thor because he's faster, stronger, and smarter. Thor fights like a mentally handicapped piece of sheetrock. If Thor fought intelligently, and used the limitless power that Mjolnir can command, he'd beat Superman.

But all Thor'll use Mjolnir for is hitting things. Superman wins.

carver9
Superman can beat Thor because he's faster, stronger, and smarter. Thor fights like a mentally handicapped piece of sheetrock. If Thor fought intelligently, and used the limitless power that Mjolnir can command, he'd beat Superman.

Good post and it makes a lot of since except on thing, on the forum the person use there powers to the best of there ability. Just like people saying superman would speed blitz his opponent, he rarely does it, so if we're using your way then he wont do it against thor. Stronger, dont know about that, I think that they're a little the same in the strength dept giving a very slight edge to superman.

Now this is what is going to change the outcome of a superman and thor fight, it is called versatility. Thor has so many powers to call upon that it is just sickening. Your correct about one thing if thor uses his powers to the best of its ability than he could win a lot.

Soljer
Originally posted by carver9
Good post and it makes a lot of since except on thing, on the forum the person use there powers to the best of there ability. Just like people saying superman would speed blitz his opponent, he rarely does it, so if we're using your way then he wont do it against thor. Stronger, dont know about that, I think that they're a little the same in the strength dept giving a very slight edge to superman.

Now this is what is going to change the outcome of a superman and thor fight, it is called versatility. Thor has so many powers to call upon that it is just sickening. Your correct about one thing if thor uses his powers to the best of its ability than he could win a lot.

He has a lot of powers, but he fights in character. Meaning he fights like a dumb piece of sheet rock. erm.

Superman, on the other hand, has fewer powers, but he uses them MUCH more intelligently and to MUCH greater effectiveness.

His Airness
He has a lot of powers, but he fights in character. Meaning he fights like a dumb piece of sheet rock. erm.

Superman, on the other hand, has fewer powers, but he uses them MUCH more intelligently and to MUCH greater effectiveness.

I disagree. Thor common;y was written as a tactful combatant in his own title, which is part of the reason he had so many different feats and powers. He would get stumped, think about the situation, and discover a way to dispose of his foe.

I would agree however that Superman is an excellent tactician, and uses his mind to greater effectiveness than Thor.

llagrok

Right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.