nearby tatoo shop is terrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
they opened a tat shop over in burbank IL a few months ago. my friend got a tat yesterday and he got horrid swelling and rashis. he got tats all over the place and this is the first time this happened 2 him. hes taking legal action.

suicidallove
I would too, I hope your friend didn't get any type
of infection *knocks on wood*

PiruBlood
Originally posted by suicidallove
I would too, I hope your friend didn't get any type
of infection *knocks on wood*

he also claimed that the shop was filthy. now dont get me wrong i got several tats and if i ever saw a shop filthy i would call that hazerdous cause this is shit that goes into your blood.

suicidallove
true, I wouldn't trust that place in the first place.
Did he get any second thoughts once he walked
in that place?

PiruBlood
Originally posted by suicidallove
true, I wouldn't trust that place in the first place.
Did he get any second thoughts once he walked
in that place?

thats the question i asked him myself and he said he wasnt worried.

suicidallove
oooh x.x well at least that place is getting sued ^.^

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by PiruBlood
he also claimed that the shop was filthy. now dont get me wrong i got several tats and if i ever saw a shop filthy i would call that hazerdous cause this is shit that goes into your blood.
Originally posted by PiruBlood
thats the question i asked him myself and he said he wasnt worried. That sucks for you friend.. and if he thought the place to be dirty then he shouldnt have risked his health that way.

Common sense isnt to common is it? erm

Captain Maynard
He's not allowed to take legal action. He should have signed a waiver form that waives the right to sue them due to those happenings. I had to, at least.

suicidallove
ohhhh x.x

Shelbert Lemon
If you walk into a dentist office and its dirty.. would you let him put his instruments in your mouth, Id hope not. erm Some people just dont think or dont care enough.

suicidallove
ohh if I stepped into an office that was filthy,
i'd leave ASAP, I'd politely 'lie' to them
and tell them that I got errands to do.
Then go to a different tat shop.

Shelbert Lemon
Exactly. So its his fault as well as the establishment. I dont think he should sue... but people have one sillier cases so meh. .. go figure.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
If you walk into a dentist office and its dirty.. would you let him put his instruments in your mouth, Id hope not. erm Some people just dont think or dont care enough.

How cute was the dentist and what did he want to put in my mouth?lookaround

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.