U.S. minority population tops 100 million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Hispanics largest and fastest-growing ethnic group, Census Bureau reports

The number of people in the United States from ethnic or racial minorities has risen to more than 100 million, or around one third of the population, according to a U.S. Census Bureau report released Thursday.5.17.07

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18715129/

Wow. We make up 1/3rd of the U.S. pop. Cool. And were also the largest minority in the country.

I hate that word. Minority. But, wow hu?. ^

Schecter
whats the number of hypocritical racist minorities?

chillmeistergen
How many of them are poor and have children?

Robtard
Do Hispanics have any "inherent racism" in them like "whites"? Inquiring minds want to know.

Schecter
should we sterilise them all?

smoker4
How many of them are fatigued/in pain?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Schecter
whats the number of hypocritical racist minorities?

I don't know but I wager it's lower than that of hypocritical racist Whites.

lol, you know, I chuckled when i saw you were the first to reply cause I knew that what I was about to read was gonna be as ridiculous as you are.

It's like you want me to react to your hate speech. It's not working. In fact i laugh at the sewage you spew cause i know you want a reaction so that you can not only get a reaction just for the sake of getting one, but to try to see if you can rawlled me up and try to unsuccessfully trapped me argumentatively with the god-awful sarcasm and psuedo-intelectualism mixed with adhominem attacks so as to try to make me upset so that i can become irrational, giving you a field day offering the opportunity to try tear me apart in front of your peers.

lol. Try something else.

FistOfThe North
Wow. I bet all the posters in here are Whites and notice everything they've said is racist. Up to this thread.

lol see. This is what i mean. This is why i think the way i think.

botankus
Someone must have recharged the robotic supercomputer that FOTN is.

smoker4
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Wow. I bet all the posters in here are Whites and notice everything they've said is racist. Up to this thread.

Its upto this post not thread, if thats the way you think, then you think wrong or to be more precise you fail!

FistOfThe North
I wonder what the aformention posters would wrote had the thread title been. "White population increases by 100 million in the U.S."?

What would've been written down?

Robtard

Depends, what do you consider and/or classify someone as being "White"? i.e. only skin color, place of birth, back ground etc.?

Please explain what I said (in my question to you) as being a racist? If you're going to accuse, be able to prove it.

I wonder what the aformention posters would wrote had the thread title been. "White population increases by 100 million in the U.S."?

What would've been written down?

I would have said:

1) Who cares?
2) This news probably upsets FoTN

smoker4
Originally posted by Robtard
Depends, what do you consider and/or classify someone as "White"?

Please explain how what I said (in my question to you) as being racist? If you're going to accuse, be able to prove it.

I was also wondering how/why my post was racist???

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by smoker4
Its upto this post not thread, if thats the way you think, then you think wrong or to be more precise you fail!

My bad. Up to this post.

I can't help the way i think. I mean, w/e. I created this thread knowing this was going to happen. You know the hate, the racism, etc but i still thought it valuable information to know despite the consequence of posting it.

Robtard

Well, FoTN always claims to be an "objective" debater, I expect he will explain with sound logic.

FoTN, do tell us.

smoker4
My bad. Up to this post.

I can't help the way i think. I mean, w/e. I created this thread knowing this was going to happen. You know the hate, the racism, etc but i still thought it valuable information to know despite the consequence of posting it.

I dont see a problem with the thread, its something that needs to be addressed i.e the word minority for starters, but i have yet to see any racism/hate posted here?

Robtard
My bad. Up to this post.

How are the first five responses racist as you claim they are?

FistOfThe North
Depends, what do you consider and/or classify someone as being "White"? i.e. only skin color, place of birth, back ground etc.?

Please explain what I said (in my question to you) as being a racist? If you're going to accuse, be able to prove it.

I would have said:

1) Who cares?
2) This news probably upsets FoTN

Whites meaning White Americans. And what you said was race based, dont' come with that. It was a racial question.

And why would it upset me if the White pop increased by 100m? I wouldn't care? Don't you get it? My beef's with racists..Not White poeple! What don't you fcukin' understand about that! What part is it...?

How can i make it clear to you that.........look. Let's just stick to the topic, man.

FistOfThe North

You wondering how many Hispanics are in pain. Why not ask how many Americans are in pain.

Robtard
Whites meaning White Americans. And what you said was race based, dont' come with that. It was a racial question.

And why would it upset me if the White pop increased by 100m? I wouldn't care? Don't you get it? My beef's with racists..Not White poeple! What don't you fcukin' understand about that! What part is it...?

How can i make it clear to you that.........look. Let's just stick to the topic, man.

I am asking what makes a "White American" in your eyes? Merely 'skin color' or?

What I said wasn't racist, I asked a question based off your own rhetoric about "inherent racism". If I am wrong, logically explain how it is racist then. Go on, explain.

I fully and completely understand, you think "whites are inherently racist"; those are your own words. So, based on that, I would think a person like you would be upset at an increase of 100 million "inherent racist", sounds logical, no? If I thought that Asians were "inherently inclined to rape", I'd be upset if the Asian population increased by 100 million, illogical as the "inherent" reasoning is.

Alliance
The number of people in the United States from ethnic or racial minorities has risen to more than 100 million, or around one third of the population, according to a U.S. Census Bureau report released Thursday.5.17.07

cool

smoker4
You wondering how many Hispanics are in pain. Why not ask how many Americans are in pain.

No, no i wasnt, it was about something else altogther but nevermind, also even if that was what i did mean, how would it be classed as racist?

chithappens

Even if they are all white, who cares? They are being sarcastic and paraphrasing from other topics.

You look for bs too much

FistOfThe North
No, no i wasnt, it was about something else altogther but nevermind, also even if that was what i did mean, how would it be classed as racist?

You were only negatively asking about and targeting Hispanics only.

Robtard

So targeting a specific group and making a negative generalization towards said group is racist, can we agree on that?

smoker4

Also there's something seriously wrong with letting a message board affect the way you think

As i mentioned no i wasnt.

If the post had been about this then i still dont see how it is negative? The topic is on Hispanics FFS, how is that targeting???

FistOfThe North
I am asking what makes a "White American" in your eyes? Merely 'skin color' or?

What I said wasn't racist, I asked a question based off your own rhetoric about "inherent racism". If I am wrong, logically explain how it is racist then. Go on, explain.

I fully and completely understand, you think "whites are inherently racist"; those are your own words. So, based on that, I would think a person like you would be upset at an increase of 100 million "inherent racist", sounds logical, no? If I thought that Asians were "inherently inclined to rape", I'd be upset if the Asian population increased by 100 million, illogical as the "inherent" reasoning is.

A White American to me is what everyone sees one as, physically. A person of light skin or the European look. What...and?

It's racist cause you're classifying. Why is this even about race. How is the Black/White racial issue relevant to the thread topic.

My bad Robtard but if you want to discuss that issue fine just not in here There's a thread i will gladly follow you to and discuss the issue thoroughly there. But not in here. And I'm partly to blame for responding but i want to stick to the thread title. I don't want this thread closed cause we've swerved off topic.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by chithappens
Even if they are all white, who cares? They are being sarcastic and paraphrasing from other topics.

You look for bs too much

Or perhaps you want me to let bs slide. Sorry. I refuse to let it happen as oppose to letting refuse happen to me.

Robtard
A White American to me is what everyone sees one as, physically. A person of light skin or the European look. What...and?

It's racist cause you're classifying. Why is this even about race. How is the Black/White racial issue relevant to the thread topic.

My bad Robtard but if you want to discuss that issue fine just not in here There's a thread i will gladly follow you to and discuss the issue thoroughly there. But not in here. And I'm partly to blame for responding but i want to stick to the thread title. I don't want this thread closed cause we've swerved off topic.

Funny, because I have a "European look" to me; I was born in S. America though and I am a "Hispanic".

I used your own reasoning (and words) when asking that question, if I "classified" and therefore made a racist comment, you're guilty of it originally as you made a statement and not a question... or are you somehow exempt?

...and there's the dodge.

FistOfThe North
So targeting a specific group and making a negative generalization towards said group is racist, can we agree on that?

Even though i know where you're going with this, I'll play along.

So Yes. We can agree that maliciously targeting a specific group and making a generalization towards said group is racist. Yes.

Robtard
Even though i know where you're going with this, I'll play along.

So Yes. We can agree that maliciously targeting a specific group and making a generalization towards said group is racist. Yes.

Then "play" your way out of it...

"whites are inherently racist" - FistOfThe North circa 2006

You targeted a specific group ; you made a negative generalization . So, how is that not racist?

FistOfThe North
Also there's something seriously wrong with letting a message board affect the way you think

As i mentioned no i wasnt.

If the post had been about this then i still dont see how it is negative? The topic is on Hispanics FFS, how is that targeting???

How is KMC affecting the way i think? KMC will never affect my thought's although people's reflection can be considered by choice but this place in no way influences me. Some of the people on KMC might reinforce my current beliefs i have thought, but that's about it.

And as i mention, yes you did. You were targeting Hispanics only.

FistOfThe North
Then "play" your way out of it...

"whites are inherently racist" - FistOfThe North circa 2006

You targeted a specific group ; you made a negative generalization . So, how is that not racist?

I knew it..i knew you'd bring that up. lol.

No. It's not racist. Noticed how in my last statement I agreed that being that way maliciously is racist. And noticed, in the context of the entire paragraph in which where I wrote "Whites were inherently racist" was not malicious. It wasn't hateful. That statement didn't come from a heart of hatred. Racism is hateful. Is it not?

And who knows. Someone reading my full paragraph with that statement in it may've saw the humor in it. Who knows? i don't. But hateful was what it wasn't. Which is what racism is.

Fishy

No. It's not racist. Noticed how in my last statement I agreed that being that way maliciously is racist. And noticed, in the context of the entire paragraph in which where I wrote "Whites were inherently racist" was not malicious. It wasn't hateful. That statement didn't come from a heart of hatred. Racism is hateful. Is it not?

And who knows. Someone reading my full paragraph with that statement in it may've saw the humor in it. Who knows? i don't. But hateful was what it wasn't. Which is what racism is.

No racism is discriminating against people based on race. You discriminate against whites, by not giving them a fair chance. By claiming they are all racists. Making you a racists.

Robtard

Sorry Shakespeare, but your "play" failed miserably...

Your reasoning that it isn't racist, because your personally didn't have any "malice" behind it is a nice spin-attempt. If I said 'Blacks are inherently lazy"; then said it wasn't "malicious", would that somehow not be a racist comment, i.e. a 'negative generalization towards a specific group'?. Explain.

Would you like me to post the full statement? There were other nice "racist" comments in it too. Your own racism=funny, haha, you're good.

smoker4
How is KMC affecting the way i think? KMC will never affect my thought's although people's reflection can be considered by choice but this place in no way influences me. Some of the people on KMC might reinforce my current beliefs i have thought, but that's about it.

Oh jesus, try and read what i have mentioned twice, it was a dig at something completely different, maybe if you actually read posts and threads you would get it?!?

Also again in the parallel universe, how can it be targeting Hispanics when that is what the thread is about? and yet again how is that racist???

FistOfThe North
Oh jesus, try and read what i have mentioned twice, it was a dig at something completely different, maybe if you actually read posts and threads you would get it?!?

Also again in the parallel universe, how can it be targeting Hispanics when that is what the thread is about? and yet again how is that racist???

Ok. Did I not say "Some of the people on KMC might reinforce my current beliefs i have thought, but that's about it."

Secondly, you were talking specifically about Hispanics negatively. And 3rdly, that's not what the thread is about. It's about the U.S. minority pop topping 100m. Not if they're in pain or not.

FistOfThe North
Sorry Shakespeare, but your "play" failed miserably...

Your reasoning that it isn't racist, because your personally didn't have any "malice" behind it is a nice spin-attempt. If I said 'Blacks are inherently lazy"; then said it wasn't "malicious", would that somehow not be a racist comment, i.e. a 'negative generalization towards a specific group'?. Explain.

Would you like me to post the full statement? There were other nice "racist" comments in it too. Your own racism=funny, haha, you're good.

Just like it may not be racist when someone may "just joke about it" or was "being sarcastic" about it, like your friend PVS was. So according to your logic because he was being "sarcastic" or wasn't saying it with malintent, it wasn't racism. Yet it's called an avoidant spin or "dance" when I do it. Nice. Real nice.

There ws no malintent in what i said just like there wasn't any "so called" malintent in what PVS said. So that must/should make the both of us not racist, to you.

Schecter
can i just quote you again, where you say that white people are genetically racist? then you can do your little 'coco the dancing clown' routine and we can all call it a day?

Robtard
Just like it may not be racist when someone may "just joke about it" or was "being sarcastic" about it, like your friend PVS was. So according to your logic because he was being "sarcastic" or wasn't saying it with malintent, it wasn't racism. Yet it's called an avoidant spin or "dance" when I do it. Nice. Real nice.

There ws no malintent in what i said just like there wasn't any "so called" malintent in what PVS said. So that must/should make the both of us not racist, to you.

Do try and spin dodge spin... When you said it you had no precedent (we can repost the entire post if you like) for "joking" or being "sarcastic", you used your own life experiences to form a biased and racist conclusion about a specific group of people you label as "White Americans". When Schecter did it, he was mocking you, specifically you because of previously said racist statements.

Also of note, this is yet another change to your story concerning this, in the past your reasoning for your racist statement not being racist was "Because it's true".

smoker4
Ok. Did I not say "Some of the people on KMC might reinforce my current beliefs i have thought, but that's about it."

Secondly, you were talking specifically about Hispanics negatively. And 3rdly, that's not what the thread is about. It's about the U.S. minority pop topping 100m. Not if they're in pain or not.

Now watch what i do here, i read your post and answer it, not ignore it and repeat what ive decided you have said!

Yes you did say KMC might reinforce your beliefs but only after i pulled you about your earlier comment about you thinking the way you think.

Still waiting on negative,have you dropped racist now?

Your 3rd point is what ive been trying to get you to understand, i.e. i wasnt talking about Hispanics, it was an off topic comment, shall i use smoke signals or is that racist as im only targeting Red Indians?

FistOfThe North
can i just quote you again, where you say that white people are genetically racist? then you can do your little 'coco the dancing clown' routine and we can all call it a day?

Oh boy. I slightly paused before mentioning you in my last post knowing it would regrettably summon you, but my stating my point trumped the inevitable circus show act.

But do what you want. It's only a matter of time before the mods close this thread anyway, since were on the Black/White issue instead of the thread topic.

FistOfThe North
Now watch what i do here, i read your post and answer it, not ignore it and repeat what ive decided you have said!

Yes you did say KMC might reinforce your beliefs but only after i pulled you about your earlier comment about you thinking the way you think.

Still waiting on negative,have you dropped racist now?

Your 3rd point is what ive been trying to get you to understand, i.e. i wasnt talking about Hispanics, it was an off topic comment, shall i use smoke signals or is that racist as im only targeting Red Indians?

?

What are you talking about? I didn't drop racist. I still think it was racist because you were negatively asking about how many of the race of 100m Hispanics are sad or whatever. It was a race based question. You're like a gerbil in a small tank trying to run away from a hungry cobra. There's no escape, what you said was race based and that's it. End of story. It was a question about Hispanics only. I wonder how many times I'll have to keep repeating this to you.

Schecter
Oh boy. I slightly paused before mentioning you in my last post knowing it would regrettably summon you, but my stating my point trumped the inevitable circus show act.

But do what you want. It's only a matter of time before the mods close this thread anyway, since were on the Black/White issue instead of the thread topic.

no, you are posting your typical "waaaaaa you're racist" and i pointed out that you're a hypocrite. if you dont want to be confronted by the ugly truth and "stay on topic" you should stop trying to place labels on other people which you seem to wear with pride, racist.

smoker4
?

What are you talking about? I didn't drop racist. I still think it was racist because you were negatively asking about how many of the race of 100m Hispanics are sad or whatever. It was a race based question. You're like a gerbil in a small tank trying to run away from a hungry cobra. There's no escape, what you said was race based and that's it. End of story. It was a question about Hispanics only. I wonder how many times I'll have to keep repeating this to you.

You didnt mention racism in your last reply or commandment, which ever makes you feel comfortable.

You'll have to keep repeating it until you actually realise that you are wrong, might take a little time as your debating style is a bit eccentric and by that i mean shite.

Also how am i running? and if its off topic how can it be raced based.

Lol at End of story, that MUST mean you are correct, ultimate clown shoe tactic.

FistOfThe North
no, you are posting your typical "waaaaaa you're racist" and i pointed out that you're a hypocrite. if you dont want to be confronted by the ugly truth and "stay on topic" you should stop trying to place labels on other people which you seem to wear with pride, racist.

If labeling racist people as racists makes me a racist then, with how utterly ridiculous that sounds, I'm guilty

Bardock42
If labeling racist people as racists makes me a racist then, with how utterly ridiculous that sounds, I'm guilty No, you screaming racist at any white person that you see makes you racist.

Schecter
If labeling racist people as racists makes me a racist then, with how utterly ridiculous that sounds, I'm guilty

way to not get the point coco. reading is fundamental

FistOfThe North
You didn't mention racism in your last reply or commandment, which ever makes you feel comfortable.

You'll have to keep repeating it until you actually realise that you are wrong, might take a little time as your debating style is a bit eccentric and by that i mean shite.

Also how am i running? and if its off topic how can it be raced based.

Lol at End of story, that MUST mean you are correct, ultimate clown shoe tactic.

??

You lost me. Ok I didn't mention racism in that post because i just didn't. Doesn't mean i stopping think it. It was still apart of our convo. Like, I don't have to mention it every time, you know. It's there.

And repeating exactly what you did to you i something i think i don't want to do after continually doing it already.

Again (sighs)......*massages temples

Again. Your comment was race based. You wanted to know about a certain race. Can you please tell me what you do not understand about such a simple statement. How can I, with your help, make you understand that.

And end of story meaning that you can't argue the fact further. It is what it is..Talk about eccentric.

Robtard

If and only if you could somehow factually prove that "all white people are inherently (and genetically) predisposed to racism", then you'd be stating fact and not a racist personal opinion. Either prove it, or accept that you're exactly what you claim to hate, a racist.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, you screaming racist at any white person that you see makes you racist.

hawa who what what?

I don't scream racist at "every" White person I see. Just the racist ones. Just as if i'd seen a Black person act racist. I wouldn't even hang out with him because of that. In fact I wouldn't hang with racists at all from any race whatsoever. I scream racist at every racist person I see. So far the group that i've seen practice racism the most, on me, were/are White Americans. That's a fact. Like I'm not lying about that.

Yet i'll be labeled a racist on here for saying that. For what i see and experience in real life.

Fishy
hawa who what what?

I don't scream racist at "every" White person I see. Just the racist ones. Just as if i'd seen a Black person act racist. I wouldn't even hang out with him because of that. In fact I wouldn't hang with racists at all from any race whatsoever. I scream racist at every racist person I see. So far the group that i've seen practice racism the most, on me, were/are White Americans. That's a fact. Like I'm not lying about that.

Yet i'll be labeled a racist on here for saying that. For what i see and experience in real life.

Well black people insulting you for being black would be kinda weird now wouldn't it?

Yet still you made a thread where you called every white person a racist that makes you a racist simple as that.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Fishy
Well black people insulting you for being black would be kinda weird now wouldn't it?

No. A Black person racially discriminating against or being prejudice towards Whites or any other race around me, would bother me, is what i meant.

And there are Blacks who do insult other Blacks, racially even. Where've you been. Oh, the burbs. Forgot.

Fishy
No. A Black person racially discriminating against or being prejudice towards Whites or any other race around me, would bother me, is what i meant.

And there are Blacks who do insult other Blacks, racially even. Where've you been. Oh, the burbs. Forgot.

What kind of an idiot would be racist against his own race? That person is retarded beyond saying.

Shakyamunison
What kind of an idiot would be racist against his own race? That person is retarded beyond saying.

Why would a "Human" be racist against a "Human"?

Fishy
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Why would a "Human" be racist against a "Human"?

Because their are obvious differences between humans. Like skin collar, saying all people with a black skin are stupid if you are black is just dumb...

Just like saying all humans are stupid when you are a human...

FistOfThe North

You don't think that there are mid to upper class Blacks who loath low income Blacks, racially?

What about when fighting Blacks that call each other "n*gg*s". Or dumb n*gg*s. Or when they say "fcuk you, n*gg*!" Or when lighter skinned blacks call darker skinned Blacks "darkie" or "Black A$$ mofo's".

Blacks that hate the Black race do exist you know. You'll know 'em when you see 'em. Some act White. Others just don't have Black friends at all. Like they refuse to. Because of skin color. Try stepping out. You'll see.

Fishy
You don't think that there are mid to upper class Blacks who loath low income Blacks, racially?

What about when fighting Blacks that call each other "n*gg*s". Or dumb n*gg*s. Or when they say "fcuk you, n*gg*!" Or when lighter skinned blacks call darker skinned Blacks "darkie" or "Black A$$ mofo's".

Blacks that hate the Black race do exist you know. You'll know 'em when you see 'em. Some act White. Others just don't have Black friends at all. Like they refuse to. Because of skin color. Try stepping out. You'll see.

The first example just hates poor black people, they don't hate black people all together. They probably hate poor white people too. Or might hate blacks more because they feel poor black people give them a bad reputation because they are black too...

That makes them idiots, not racists as the biggest motivator for them hating people is them being poor.

Blacks calling eachother ******, or whatever the hell (why are you censoring the word btw?) are just idiots and there is nothing racists about that as they are black themselves.

If I call a white person something that speaks bad about white people, would that be racists or just stupid, or just a way of addressing each other?

smoker4
??

You lost me. Ok I didn't mention racism in that post because i just didn't. Doesn't mean i stopping think it. It was still apart of our convo. Like, I don't have to mention it every time, you know. It's there.

And repeating exactly what you did to you i something i think i don't want to do after continually doing it already.

Again (sighs)......*massages temples

Again. Your comment was race based. You wanted to know about a certain race. Can you please tell me what you do not understand about such a simple statement. How can I, with your help, make you understand that.

And end of story meaning that you can't argue the fact further. It is what it is..Talk about eccentric.

Theres no argueing with you because you cant see/read or just wont admit when you are wrong, from looking at your other posts, i can see that this is a common trait.

FistOfThe North
Theres no argueing with you because you cant see/read or just wont admit when you are wrong, from looking at your other posts, i can see that this is a common trait.

lol, it's like you take the words right out of my mouth.

As funny as this sounds, it's like you're offering me your written statement so that I can them use 'em against you. Like "Here FotN. Take these words and use 'em. Though they may seem like I'm talking about pay no attention to that. I'm talking about me. So use it, like against me."

I can say the same about you with confidence though cause that how you are, in fact.

It almost seems like a surreal Freudian slip from you, in nature.

smoker4
lol, it's like you take the words right out of my mouth.

As funny as this sounds, it's like you're offering me your written statement so that I can them use 'em against you. Like "Here FotN. Take these words and use 'em. Though they may seem like I'm talking about pay no attention to that. I'm talking about me. So use it, like against me."

I can say the same about you with confidence though cause that how you are, in fact.

It almost seems like a surreal Freudian slip from you, in nature.

Lol more like you dont read the words i type, parapraxis!!! unbelievable

Strangelove

Wow. We make up 1/3rd of the U.S. pop. Cool. And were also the largest minority in the country.

I hate that word. Minority. But, wow hu?. ^ Fascinating.

No wait.....the other thing. Tedious yawn

Schecter
FotN, every single post of yours in this thread has been off topic. cry.

J-Beowulf

Hispanics are inherently smelly.

Now, I bet that's racist to you, isn't it? Yet what you said about Whites is not racist.

It goes both ways, whether you like it or not.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Hispanics are inherently smelly.

Now, I bet that's racist to you, isn't it? Yet what you said about Whites is not racist.

It goes both ways, whether you like it or not.

Smelly as in smell good smelly?

Cause I love the way my Spanish girlfriend smells after she dresses up for a night out with yours truly.

But anyway it doesn't always goes both ways.

Schecter

Cause I love the way my Spanish girlfriend smells after she dresses up for a night out with yours truly.

more off topic babble.

J-Beowulf

First of all, you dodged the question. Would you care to answer it?

And second of all, how does racism not go both ways? Is it impossible to be racist against whites? Because if that's what you're suggesting, you need to rethink your position.

RocasAtoll
People, just ignore the idiot. Please.

Robtard

How so? The only way your statement isn't racist while his is (while both being the same), would be if you're able to prove what you claim as being factual. Can you do that big winner?

FistOfThe North
First of all, you dodged the question. Would you care to answer it?

And second of all, how does racism not go both ways? Is it impossible to be racist against whites? Because if that's what you're suggesting, you need to rethink your position.

I'm sorry it doesn't. What you call double standard is what i call bs, to answer eveyones question.

J-Beowulf
I'm sorry it doesn't. What you call double standard is what i call bs, to answer eveyones question.

So, you saying all whites are racist isn't racist. Not at all?

Are you not singling out one race and attributing to them a malicious trait? Sounds like racism to me, pal.

Robtard

Please logically explain the difference why one statement is racist and the other is not? Double standard has nothing to do with it.

"Whites are inherently racist"

"Hispanics are inherently stupid"

Devil King
Please logically explain the difference why one statement is racist and the other is not? Double standard has nothing to do with it.

Seperate but equal.

Robtard

Well, since I think there'll only be more dodging, spinning and general clownery... I'll leave you with:

"THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!"

Alliance
There is a lot of white angst here.

Robtard
Originally posted by Alliance
There is a lot of white angst here.

No "white angst" to speak of that I can see... Just going round and round with a clown is all. The dodges and spins should reflex that.

Bardock42
Well, since I think there'll only be more dodging, spinning and general clownery... I'll leave you with:

"THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!"

DEY TUK R JOBS!

chillmeistergen
Nothin' like a bit of south park to articulate feelings.

KidRock

That's just my dry jizz stains in her hair..but thank you, I try to eat as much fruit as I can. I find it gives it a good aroma.

edit: the reason none of us give a shit about your posts is because you preach on about how "you hate racists" yet you yourself are a racist.."all whites are racist" is a racist statement, thus making you a racist.

And what kind of forum goer's would we be if we gave respect to a hypocritical racist like yourself?

long pig
I was kind of unhappy to hear that 80 or so percent of children under 4 are mexican.

But, then I thought of how cool it'd be to have 40 people doing my laundry every morning for 35 cents an hour instead of just 1. Now I'm happy again.

meep-meep

I hate that word. Minority. But, wow hu?. ^

Where da white women at?

meep-meep
Do Hispanics have any "inherent racism" in them like "whites"? Inquiring minds want to know.

Don't know about inherent racism but I know alot of my family has learned racism.

meep-meep
I don't know but I wager it's lower than that of hypocritical racist Whites.

lol, you know, I chuckled when i saw you were the first to reply cause I knew that what I was about to read was gonna be as ridiculous as you are.

It's like you want me to react to your hate speech. It's not working. In fact i laugh at the sewage you spew cause i know you want a reaction so that you can not only get a reaction just for the sake of getting one, but to try to see if you can rawlled me up and try to unsuccessfully trapped me argumentatively with the god-awful sarcasm and psuedo-intelectualism mixed with adhominem attacks so as to try to make me upset so that i can become irrational, giving you a field day offering the opportunity to try tear me apart in front of your peers.

lol. Try something else.

I feel like I should make an animated caricature of you of a little hispanic boy who runs aound his neighborhood in a G.I Joe T getting his @ss beat by smaller white and black kids because you walk like you got $hit in our pants.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by meep-meep
I feel like I should make an animated caricature of you of a little hispanic boy who runs aound his neighborhood in a G.I Joe T getting his @ss beat by smaller white and black kids because you walk like you got $hit in our pants.

Yea cause it would only happen in a cartoon and not in real life.

Robtard
FistOfTheNorth... I love how you ignore valid questions from people; like the one I reposted below, but take your time to respond to irrelevant shit; yet cry about people not being "objective" in a debate. So, are you going to answer or shall I turn the ice-cream truck music back on?

"Hispanics are inherently stupid"

FeceMan
DUH.

One of them is true. The other is a false statement.

(Hispanics aren't stupid, they're lazy and dirty.)

J-Beowulf
Fist of the North has yet to answer any of our questions. What makes you think he'll do so with logic?

chithappens

When does it not go both ways?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by KidRock
That's just my dry jizz stains in her hair..but thank you, I try to eat as much fruit as I can. I find it gives it a good aroma.

So you're a cum smeller. Oh.

Thing is, we all know you're joking while i'm telling the truth, kid ccock (in the nose).

hehe.

KidRock

Thing is, we all know you're joking while i'm telling the truth, kid ccock (in the nose).

hehe.

Nobody believes you, because it would be stupid to believe a racist bigot.

Violent K
God damnit. Stupid Latinos coming to our country and taking all of our jobs. Not to mention, they're the ones selling drugs and bitching how America sucks.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Violent K
God damnit. Stupid Latinos coming to our country and taking all of our jobs. Not to mention, they're the ones selling drugs and bitching how America sucks. They are also behind 9/11 and killed JFK

Violent K
They are also behind 9/11 and killed JFK

No. 9/11 was caused by the Death Star. JFK was killed by Grevious.

Robtard

hehe.

FistOfTheNorth... I love how you ignore valid questions from people; like the one I reposted below, but take your time to respond to irrelevant shit; yet cry about people not being "objective" in a debate. So, are you going to answer or shall I turn the ice-cream truck music back on?

*Plays "Pop Goes The Weasel"*

J-Beowulf
And fist continues to ignore our inquiries. Yep.

FistOfThe North
How many questions have I answered. No one talks about that. Just because the way Whites, WASP's and conservatives try to justify racism by asking tons and tons and tons of questions after questions (that i answer) and wanting to debate with their own added twist on top of ganging up and using insults while trying not to come across as not being racist.

Like in this thread. Look at how mad Whites are on this board from finding out about this new/the thread title about the 100m non-white pop.

Scroll up ^

KidRock
How many questions have I answered. No one talks about that. Just because the way Whites, WASP's and conservatives try to justify racism by asking tons and tons and tons of questions after questions (that i answer) and wanting to debate with their own added twist on top of ganging up and using insults while trying not to come across as not being racist.

Like in this thread. Look at how mad Whites are on this board from finding out about this new/the thread title about the 100m non-white pop.

Scroll up ^

http://vwt.d2g.com:8081/winner1.jpg

FistOfThe North
http://vwt.d2g.com:8081/winner1.jpg

Who's that. Pops? Gramps?

It looks like he's saying. "Kidrock, son, don't you dare ever, ever bring any n*ggers around me, i don't care how safe you tell me they are, understand? I reckon you heard me, boy."

haha.

Magee
Fistofthenorth you are racist wether you admit it or not, you always got some thing bad to say about them evil white folks. Why? I'm guessing because a white kid broke your nose in high school and called you a ******, let it go man.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Magee
Fistofthenorth you are racist wether you admit it or not, you always got some thing bad to say about them evil white folks. Why? I'm guessing because a white kid broke your nose in high school and called you a ******, let it go man.

Nope. I'm not a racist. I think practicing racial superiority is wrong.

And nope. No one broke my nose and a little white kid doing it? lol. That's funny. In fact no one ever dared, basically. Besides, there was just one White boy who went to my H.S. were there no Whites. Me and my friends always thought "He's dead in here". And that ended up happeneing. They beat his ass so bad, the guys got arrested and he never came back, so it returned to a non-white school.

Fishy

But calling every white person a racist because he or she is white is perfectly normal isn't it?

Kinneary

And nope. No one broke my nose and a little white kid doing it? lol. That's funny. In fact no one ever dared, basically. Besides, there was just one White boy who went to my H.S. were there no Whites. Me and my friends always thought "He's dead in here". And that ended up happeneing. They beat his ass so bad, the guys got arrested and he never came back, so it returned to a non-white school.
And we like the fact that there were no whites around? Doesn't that sound... racist?

KidRock

If the leader of the KKK said he wasnt racist, would you accept it and agree with him? No, because you know and the facts prove he is a racist.

Just like you.

FistOfThe North
If the leader of the KKK said he wasnt racist, would you accept it and agree with him? No, because you know and the facts prove he is a racist.

Just like you.

Do you believe that all skinheads are racist?

Bardock42

If you now say that that is the same as believing that all whites are racist I am going to punch your worthless black skin right off you.

Not cause I hate your race...but because I hate you.

Grinning Goku
JumpyJumpyJumpy

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
JumpyJumpyJumpy

Are you cheering for me? That's hot.

FistOfThe North
If you now say that that is the same as believing that all whites are racist I am going to punch your worthless black skin right off you.

Not cause I hate your race...but because I hate you.

That is the same thing. There, I said it. So come and punch me.

lol, I'll never understand how people can get personal at all with anyone in here. Like I don't hate you or like you i........nothing, you.

Bardock42
That is the same thing. There, I said it. So come and punch me.

lol, I'll never understand how people can get personal at all with anyone in here. Like I don't hate you or like you i........nothing, you.

Weird. Must be your mental retardation.

Devil King
Weird. Must be your mental retardation.

I like you Bardock. Don't cry.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Devil King
I like you Bardock. Don't cry. As in gay like?

Devil King
As in gay like?

Whatever will keep you from crying.

Bardock42

You are hitting on me again...it's sexy.

smoker4

But i need more of his gypsy tears

KidRock

Do you believe that "All whites are inherently racist" is a racist comment?

FistOfThe North
Do you believe that "All whites are inherently racist" is a racist comment?

Answering a question with a question, are we? Or did you forget to answer my question on purpose.

KidRock
Answering a question with a question, are we? Or did you forget to answer my question on purpose.

Do you believe that "All whites are inherently racist" is a racist comment? Yes or no?

FistOfThe North
Do you believe that "All whites are inherently racist" is a racist comment? Yes or no?

Are you kidding? Answer my question first..

I'm not going to reply to your question after i asked mine and you didn't answer it.

?

J-Beowulf
Who's that. Pops? Gramps?

It looks like he's saying. "Kidrock, son, don't you dare ever, ever bring any n*ggers around me, i don't care how safe you tell me they are, understand? I reckon you heard me, boy."

haha.

First I ask you, are you retarded? Second, you immediately make up a little story here about this white man whom you do not know hating black people. So it's true, that you think all white people are racist, thus making YOU a racist bigot.

And then this little gem. You're basically saying it was good this boy was beaten up and left the school so that he wasn't around anymore, and so your school could become a non-white school once again. I ask you, if you weren't racist, why would you even label your school in such a way? I attend an overwhelmingly white school, yet I never regard to it as a "non-minority school." because I'm not a racist. In fact, we've got 6 or 7 kids in the school who aren't white, and they have never had trouble because of their race.

And of course, instead of answering our questions and replying with a logical response explaining how there is no double standard, and how you saying all whites are racist doesn't make you a racist, you merely reply with "no, you first" just like a child.

FistOfTheNorth, no matter how many times you deny it, you have done nothing in his thread to show that you aren't racist. You say all whites are racist, you say there is no double standard, you tell us a story how you were happy a little white boy was beaten up in your old school, and you associate an anti-black rant to a picture of a white man you do not know. In every way possible you have proven to be a racist bigot, and yet you still deny it.

You need to wake up and join the real world.

J-Beowulf

Skinheads are associated with nazis, and are always compltely pro-white, but not just pro-white, but anti-everyone-else. They hate other people because of their race, so yes, they are racist.

Skinhead isn't a race, pal, but good try. Maybe next time?

Robtard

Scroll up ^

None really, you dance and dodge around them. Please point out the twist I am making though? All I did is change the "racial" profile of a statement you made.

"Whites are inherently racist" <---not racist to you

"Hispanics are inherently racist" <--- racist to you

Why is the former not racist, while the later is, in your views?

Originally posted by FistOfThe North Like in this thread. Look at how mad Whites are on this board from finding out about this new/the thread title about the 100m non-white pop.

LOL... No one is mad, in fact, no one gives a shit that hispanics are 100 million strong. It's neither good nor bad, just is.

J-Beowulf
None really, you dance and dodge around them. Please point out the twist I am making though? All I did is change the "racial" profile of a statement you made.

"Hispanics are inherently racist"

Why is the former not racist, while the later is in your views?

And there you have it, FistOfTheNorth, the question we've been waiting for you to answer for pages in this thread. I answered your question in my previous post, so now it's your turn.

Robtard
And there you have it, FistOfTheNorth, the question we've been waiting for you to answer for pages in this thread. I answered your question in my previous post, so now it's your turn.

I don't honestly expect an honest answer from him, I just keep reposting it so everyone can see his clownish tactics. He'll outright ignore it and continue to reply to the irrelevant shit until the page turns or just tuck tail and hide until the page turns. It's simply what he does, clown moves.

Everyone that has "clown-danced" with him or watched him dance knows he's just a racist who likes to cry wolf about precieved wrongs done to him.

J-Beowulf
I don't honestly expect an honest answer from him, I just keep reposting it so everyone can see his clownish tactics. He'll outright ignore it and continue to reply to the irrelevant shit until the page turns or just tuck tail and hide until the page turns. It's simply what he does, clown moves.

Everyone that has "clown-danced" with him or watched him dance knows he's just a racist who likes to cry wolf about precieved wrongs done to him.

Same here.

And, once again:

KidRock
Are you kidding? Answer my question first..

I'm not going to reply to your question after i asked mine and you didn't answer it.

?

Ok, J-Beowulf answered it..I will take his answer as well.

Now your turn:

We answered yours, now be a man and answer a simple yes or no question.

FistOfThe North
First I ask you, are you retarded? Second, you immediately make up a little story here about this white man whom you do not know hating black people. So it's true, that you think all white people are racist, thus making YOU a racist bigot.

And then this little gem. You're basically saying it was good this boy was beaten up and left the school so that he wasn't around anymore, and so your school could become a non-white school once again. I ask you, if you weren't racist, why would you even label your school in such a way? I attend an overwhelmingly white school, yet I never regard to it as a "non-minority school." because I'm not a racist. In fact, we've got 6 or 7 kids in the school who aren't white, and they have never had trouble because of their race.

And of course, instead of answering our questions and replying with a logical response explaining how there is no double standard, and how you saying all whites are racist doesn't make you a racist, you merely reply with "no, you first" just like a child.

FistOfTheNorth, no matter how many times you deny it, you have done nothing in his thread to show that you aren't racist. You say all whites are racist, you say there is no double standard, you tell us a story how you were happy a little white boy was beaten up in your old school, and you associate an anti-black rant to a picture of a white man you do not know. In every way possible you have proven to be a racist bigot, and yet you still deny it.

You need to wake up and join the real world.

Ok. No, i'm not retarded, secondly, the statement I made about the old White guy was obviously made in jest. I love the way you guys can joke (offensively) about the min. pop. yet when it's done to you, it becomes serious. Again, I'm not racist against Whites. I'm not racist period and i don't think all Whites are racist. I swear it. You are all wrong! I do not practice racial superiority, which is what racism is. I want equality.

And how is demanding an answer for my initially asked question because i had it answered with a question, acting "just like a child"?

And with my saying my H.S. school being non-white, i meant it had no Whites in it before and after that White kid, from when i was there. Correction.

FistOfThe North
Skinheads are associated with nazis, and are always compltely pro-white, but not just pro-white, but anti-everyone-else. They hate other people because of their race, so yes, they are racist.

Skinhead isn't a race, pal, but good try. Maybe next time?

I'll have you know that there're skinheads that aren't racists. All are misguided but there're some that are not racist.

And who said skinheads were a race? Yes they're predominantly White but i never said anything about them being a race. Get it right.

FistOfThe North

LOL... No one is mad, in fact, no one gives a shit that hispanics are 100 million strong. It's neither good nor bad, just is.

And you. You keep saying that i haven't any of your answer your questions at all whatsoever. That i dodge and avoid your questions. How could you say that, man. I'm getting tired of asking your questions, more like it.

The twist you add is the justification you present in making slavery as something to "just forget about and get over". Fcuk that. African American Slavery at the hand of White men will never be forgotten. Yet i'll be called a racist for saying this. bs.

Here's my answer to why the former is not racist:

This is why but let's, at the same time, look at this whole "Whites are inherently racist" thing. First, lets define the word "inherent". When one inherits money, or receives an inheritance, it's saying that it was passed down from one generation into the next. Now, you can't say that the idea of racism wasn't indirectly passed on from generation to generation with White families, especially from early on, during colonial times and till now.. We can see evidence of it in the 60's with the civil rights movement. Those movements had to happen because of Euro-White American intolerance of race. Hm. I wonder where being like that came from, could it have been from upbringing? And you can't deny that the White families with racist ideology don't pass on how they think it should be, down to their children if they don't already absorb it. It's as if it's a value. To stick with each other. It's herd mentality mixed with separatism that is practised and preach to kids that act in accordance with these attitudes that they follow to the tee and use and practice so as to not disappoint mom or dad or peers.

Now i'll have to be excuse if i wasn't understood with what I wrote. I haven't have strong powers in writing but i hope i got across.

No one is mad? No they're just insulting the fact.. Same difference.

FistOfThe North

Well, just proved you flat wrong there but I bet you'll write this again, verbatim probably, despite my reply to your questions, as you've done previously and have kept doing.

FistOfThe North
Same here.

And, once again:

Proved you flat wrong, too. I'm on a roll.

FistOfThe North
Ok, J-Beowulf answered it..I will take his answer as well.

Now your turn:

We answered yours, now be a man and answer a simple yes or no question.

Beowulf answered it for you? Haven't you your own mind?

And i answered that question already a couple of posts prior. Read up. ^

Robtard
And you. You keep saying that i haven't any of your answer your questions at all whatsoever. That i dodge and avoid your questions. How could you say that, man. I'm getting tired of asking your questions, more like it.

The twist you add is the justification you present in making slavery as something to "just forget about and get over". Fcuk that. African American Slavery at the hand of White men will never be forgotten. Yet i'll be called a racist for saying this. bs.

This is why but let's, at the same time, look at this whole "Whites are inherently racist" thing. First, lets define the word "inherent". When one inherits money, or receives an inheritance, it's saying that it was passed down from one generation into the next. Now, you can't say that the idea of racism wasn't indirectly passed on from generation to generation with White families, especially from early on, during colonial times and till now.. We can see evidence of it in the 60's with the civil rights movement. Those movements had to happen because of Euro-White American intolerance of race. Hm. I wonder where being like that came from, could it have been from upbringing? And you can't deny that the White families with racist ideology don't pass on how they think it should be, down to their children if they don't already absorb it. It's as if it's a value. To stick with each other. It's herd mentality mixed with separatism that is practised and preach to kids that act in accordance with these attitudes that they follow to the tee and use and practice so as to not disappoint mom or dad or peers.

Now i'll have to be excuse if i wasn't understood with what I wrote. I haven't have strong powers in writing but i hope i got across.

WTF? I never mentioned slavery, I asked a question based off of your rhetoric. WTF does slavery have anything to do with here? Your silly straw-man is pathetic.

1) Look up the word "inherent" in the dictionary, because you have ZERO idea what it means, or you're acting stupid to save face in-light of your obvious racist views.

2) "you can't say that the idea of racism wasn't indirectly passed on from generation to generation with White families... blah, blah, blah" That is a completely stupid statement; heres why:

A) No one alive today, was a slave or owned a slave.
B) The black slaves did not free themselves... in case you didn't know, "White people" who were opposed to slavery went to war against those that were for it.
C) Your idea proposes that all "White people" are decendents of slave owners who "pass" on this "racism"... Simply idiotic reasoning there; seriously dumb.
D) "Blacks" are capable of being racist as "Whites" as "Hispanics" as "Asians" etc. etc. etc. You're living proof that not only "Whites" are intolerant of others because of a difference in skin color.

As usual, you didn't really answer the question, you danced and did a silly straw-man... you're using your personal hatred of "White people" for perceived wrongs to justify racism.... guess what, racism is racism. E.G. If a "Hispanic" person starts hating "Asians" because a Korean man killed his brother in an accident; that is still racism.

No, I don't think anyone is factually mad, they're laughing at your idiotic racist views and mocking you because you're a racist.

KidRock

So what about "all Dominicans are inherently stupid"? Would that be racist? Considering people down in the Caribbean didn't evolve in government and sciences and math like people in Europe did. So as you would say..it would be inherited through the generations.

"And you can't deny that the White families with racist ideology don't pass on how they think it should be, down to their children if they don't already absorb it."

Again..why are you classifying all whites into one group? You realize that IS what racism is, right? Classifying an entire race into one group because of a certain bunch of individuals?

If you deem what you said isnt racist..then neither is "blacks are lazy, dominicans are stupid, and asians have small penises".

If you want to be blinded by the fact that you are a racist, that is fine with me, but its hard to take back what you said when it was so blatantley racist.

WTF? I never mentioned slavery, I asked a question based off of your rhetoric. WTF does slavery have anything to do with here? Your silly straw-man is pathetic.

1) Look up the word "inherent" in the dictionary, because you have ZERO idea what it means, or you're acting stupid to save face in-light of your obvious racist views.

2) "you can't say that the idea of racism wasn't indirectly passed on from generation to generation with White families... blah, blah, blah" That is a completely stupid statement; heres why:

B) The black slaves did not free themselves... in case you didn't know, "White people" who were opposed to slavery went to war against those that were for it.
C) Your idea proposes that all "White people" are decendents of slave owners who "pass" on this "racism"... Simply idiotic reasoning there; seriously dumb.
D) "Blacks" are capable of being racist as "Whites" as "Hispanics" as "Asians" etc. etc. etc. You're living proof that not only "Whites" are intolerant of others because of a difference in skin color.

As usual, you didn't really answer the question, you danced and did a silly straw-man... you're using your personal hatred of "White people" for perceived wrongs to justify racism.... guess what, racism is racism. E.G. If a "Hispanic" person starts hating "Asians" because a Korean man killed his brother in an accident; that is still racism.

No, I don't think anyone is factually mad, they're laughing at your idiotic racist views and mocking you because you're a racist.

I am starting to feel like it is a pointless cause. It is hard to convince a racist like himself to change his ways. The guy can also just be trolling us all.

RedAlertv2

lol,
lol.

You make a convincing argument

FistOfThe North

You can keep your personal insults towards me but you can take this. Whites went to war to free slaves? bs. There was the civil war over the north and southern divided regions.

My idea does not propose all Whites are descendants of slave owners, wrong again. There were Whites whom came to the U.S. after slavery was "abolished".

I never said that Blacks, Hispanics or Asians aren't capable of racism. Who said that? Where is this irrelevancy coming from? Don't twist and spin sh*t.

I knew you'd say this again, as i mentioned, and as usual, i answered your questions, you just want an answer you want to hear.

Schecter
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/demotivator.jpg

FistOfThe North
So what about "all Dominicans are inherently stupid"? Would that be racist? Considering people down in the Caribbean didn't evolve in government and sciences and math like people in Europe did. So as you would say..it would be inherited through the generations.

"And you can't deny that the White families with racist ideology don't pass on how they think it should be, down to their children if they don't already absorb it."

Again..why are you classifying all whites into one group? You realize that IS what racism is, right? Classifying an entire race into one group because of a certain bunch of individuals?

I am starting to feel like it is a pointless cause. It is hard to convince a racist like himself to change his ways. The guy can also just be trolling us all.

Yea, thanks to Egypt, Europe evolved into the math and sciences and i wonder at what cost. Probably billions and billions of lives with more blood spilt than there is liquid water in the Atlantic.

People from the Caribbean haven't evolved in gov't and science and math like Whites or people from Europe have yet I bet you the math that's done in the Dominican Republic, in the 5th grade is what's done here, in the U.S., in the 7th or 8th grade.

Again racism is the practice of racial superiority. I am not a racist. I don't think my race is better than anyone else's. And if I was apart of the temporarily dominate White race, i still wouldn't think of my race better than anyone else's despite the "achievements."

I'm not trolling on here. I speak from the heart. The answers that want to be heard are not being heard in here and i'm called dumb and idiot a racist, i get insulted by the Whites on here, they insult the fact that the min pop is growing and growing. It's ridiculous. It's unbelievable.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
You make a convincing argument

And you are a convincing joke.

FistOfThe North
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/demotivator.jpg

Oh boy. Ad-hominem man.

Schecter
Oh boy. Ad-hominem man.

did we learn a new word today? eek!

now use it properly, since you're the one being a drama queen and crying 'racism'. its impossible to not discuss ad hominem in such a case.

btw, did you find 300 to be racist?
http://spearupyourass.ytmnd.com/

Devil King
billions and billions of lives

Billions AND billions?? Really?

FistOfThe North
did we learn a new word today? eek!

now use it properly, since you're the one being a drama queen and crying 'racism'. its impossible to not discuss ad hominem in such a case.

btw, did you find 300 to be racist?
http://spearupyourass.ytmnd.com/

The word is used properly, dope. But i didn't "300" was racist but i definetely 100% sure that you genuinely are. I'd expect for you not to like Black people even without all of your dozens and dozens of posts filled with racial slurs and pictures aimed against Blacks. You're White.

FistOfThe North
Billions AND billions?? Really?

Well, i wager 1000+ years of constant murder and mayhem would add up to that. The medieval times in England arguably held the most bloodiest moments in human history.

Schecter
lol ad hominem? hypocrisy for the win. but with all your pissing and crying its tough to spot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/crybaby.jpg

Devil King
most bloodiest

Schecter
hahaha

Devil King
Well, i wager 1000+ years of constant murder and mayhem would add up to that. The medieval times in England arguably held the most bloodiest moments in human history.

But, do you know how much a billion is? Or billions and billions for that matter? That's a lot.

FistOfThe North

Schecter
lol Here. Just to sh*t you the fcuk.

huk'd on foniks werked fer me!!! dur

Devil King
2. attacking an opponent's character rather than answering his argument.

But, what exactly is your argument? Or your point? I mean, the minority population hits 100 million. We get it. What do you want us to say about it? That it's a bad thing? That white people are gonna get it someday? What?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>