Spider-man vs his villains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
Ok. It is current Spider-man, he fights at his full potential and is ready to kill, in other world not holding back.
He fights:
Kraven (with knife)
Mysterio
Scorpion (not symbiote)
Kingpin (well, he's more like DD villain but I'll include him anyway)
He fights them ALL AT ONCE.
Fight takes place in Central Park and there is nobody there accept Peter and the villains.

So? Do you think Peter can take it or he dies a terrible death?

guy222
Originally posted by Sam Z
Ok. It is current Spider-man, he fights at his full potential and is ready to kill, in other world not holding back.
He fights:
Kraven (with knife)
Mysterio
Scorpion (not symbiote)
Fight takes place in Central Park and there is nobody there accept Peter and the villains.

Spidey should make it

Sparkz
He fights:
Kraven (with knife)
Mysterio
Scorpion (not symbiote)

Against a team Mysterio is probably the biggest threat as he can mess with Spidey's mind while he is up against the others, Kraven and Kingpin shouldn't take to long to take out, but Scorpion and Mysterio will present a bit of a challenge. As long as Peter keeps moving and tries not to breath in alot of Mysterio's gases he should clear this, and if he takes Mysterio out first the only one that will truly present a challenge will be the Scorpion.

LORDSIDIOUS01
He fights:
Kraven (with knife)
Mysterio
Scorpion (not symbiote)

Spidey takes this.

ALEMASTER
spidey swings the ft tub of lard know as king pin around as a chain and ball (web and ball more like) then that nocks out scorpion and maybe kraven then well its spidey all over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.