Looks like Bendis has been reading the forum...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/page04.jpg

"I dont throw everything into the sun"

laughing

ExodusCloak
He should of just chucked it into the sun. Or another Sun belonging to another Star System.

Galan007
The chick in that scan with the grey pasties is droolio

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan007
The chick in that scan with the grey pasties is droolio

...Thats Tony Stark.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Galan007
The chick in that scan with the grey pasties is droolio That ultron stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by grey fox
...Thats Tony Stark. srug

It's only gay if you look 'em in the eyes.

stick out tongue

roughrider
Whoever drew that issue has been looking at a lot of Richard Corben's art. stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by roughrider
Whoever drew that issue has been looking at a lot of Richard Corben's art. stick out tongue

The only thing that Annoys me about teh Art is Miss Marvel, she's drawn ripped sometimes, and while thats understandable on powergirl and WW it just looks ugly on Ms M.

Arahan
i like mighty avengers. starts interesting. and finally stark got what he deserved....transformed into a woman...haha

marvelprince
The only thing that Annoys me about teh Art is Miss Marvel, she's drawn ripped sometimes, and while thats understandable on powergirl and WW it just looks ugly on Ms M.

She was in the military so it does make some sense.

grey fox
Originally posted by marvelprince
She was in the military so it does make some sense.

Yeah but she left years ago.

Not only that but being in a coma should have withered her away....

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah but she left years ago.

Not only that but being in a coma should have withered her away....

You right she should be a mass of fat and skin draped over a skeleton.

manorastroman
this issue again refused to show sentry's power level. he claimed that the lightning didn't bother him, and he lifted the entire shield helicarrier solo for a few panels. but he also seemed to be losing to ultron. then again, we don't know how powerful this new ultron is, or even what it is.

"mr pym? your ex-wife needs to see you!" had a hearty chuckle at that one.

grey fox
Originally posted by manorastroman
this issue again refused to show sentry's power level. he claimed that the lightning didn't bother him, and he lifted the entire shield helicarrier solo for a few panels. but he also seemed to be losing to ultron. then again, we don't know how powerful this new ultron is, or even what it is.

"mr pym? your ex-wife needs to see you!" had a hearty chuckle at that one.

She DID, slap around Ares and nuke the Molemans mosnters though , so i'd put her 100+ class wise with some uber energy attacks.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Arahan
i like mighty avengers. starts interesting. and finally stark got what he deserved....transformed into a woman...haha

Hehehe. Now that's funny. laughing So that greyish chick is Ultron.....what number are we at? Ultron-15? Or should we call this one 'She-tron'? stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
I didn't know Power Girl had a sister in MU. stick out tongue

Priest
the issue was great, there was alot of funny little this about it..i wonder if tony's really dead?
anyways this pannel here made me go lol

Creshosk
...Thats Tony Stark. Tony can be a girl's name. though usually spelled Toni.

Nothing down below. There was a higres scan that showed camel toe...

willRules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You right she should be a mass of fat and skin draped over a skeleton.

Sounds like the hot chicks Cho draws usually laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.