U.S. Majority Population Tops 200 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Wow. I can't believe that us racist honkies make up such a huge chunk of the United States.

Why can blacks vote again?

Shakyamunison
Oh crap!

Fishy
This thread isn't going to last long...

botankus
I'm not sure if this is related, but I heard the average number of roaches per U.S. citizen is 14.25, which brings the US roach total to around 4.28 billion.

If you want evidence of these numbers, you're going to go have to wait until I scan my a$$crack. I'll let you know when I'm lubed up and ready.

Fishy
Originally posted by botankus
I'm not sure if this is related, but I heard the average number of roaches per U.S. citizen is 14.25, which brings the US roach total to around 4.28 billion.

If you want evidence of these numbers, you're going to go have to wait until I scan my a$$crack. I'll let you know when I'm lubed up and ready.

You wiped your ass with a none existing newspaper again?

botankus
Yep. Flushed down the toilet before anyone else could read it.

Fishy
Yep. Flushed down the toilet before anyone else could read it.

Oh well, I will just trust your word for that then.

Shakyamunison

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Oh crap!

botankus
Originally posted by Fishy
Oh well, I will just trust your word for that then.

Originally posted by Starhawk
And you just proved my point.

Trolls, all of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schecter
HA!!! excellant

FeceMan
Minorities have a roach population of 14.25 per person.

White people don't have roaches.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan

chimp

Schecter

RACIST!!!!1

Alliance
Wow. I can't believe that us racist honkies make up such a huge chunk of the United States.

Why can blacks vote again?

White people suck.

Grinning Goku

YOU MEAN I'M WORTH 14.25 ROACHES?!!! eek! eek! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.