Heika's Sigs..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Heika
New here. Hi, I found this forum cause the sig one I used to go to is kinda dead now. All sigs are aloud right? oh well, I'll find out. (didn't see it in help/rules threads)

Well, Tell me what you like about them, what I can do to improve them, and mostly, how to make my fonts look even better. I love doing texts. Basically, I know my sigs are pretty simple, I'm mainly lookin' for help with the texts.

P.S. My style is purposfully simple... hmmm one at a time in attachments? Well, that's not fun. =\

ok this one was for a friend.. its not my best but it sthe only one i could find under 50 kbs..... I'm not sure how we're supposed to follow that rule..
well i guess lowering the image quality does hurt it that badly..

Heika
Made for another friend... You try to make real penguins cool... it's a challenge...

Heika
Older one. Angel Spawn.. Text sucks but it was before I got a whole bunch of new fonts.

Heika
Another I made for a friend. So very simple, yet entirly perfect. Kick yourself if you dont get it. She asked for green and a llama i gave it to her.

Heika
Yeah, all I had was the robot render.. No idea's on what to do though.. I played around witha a bunch of things before I finally got something I liked.

Heika
Old one. Didnt have cool texts then. I like the Blur effect I used here.

Heika
Older one again. Very simple.. Text is ok, but I could do it better nowadays.

Heika
I like makeing these things for people... She said flamingo, pink and orange color scheme. I gave it to her.

Heika
I like this one.. normally its bigger but I changed it to fit.. The wings are awesome behind him and took a bit of convincing to get them how I wanted them.

Heika
even the slightest tip would be appreciated....

Neha
They're Great!
what program do you use?

Heika
Photoshop CS2. which is great? the Teddy? Do you like my others?

Oh you said "They" my b. any you like in particular?

Heika
I tried asking in the request thread for a Hajime sig but apparently I haven't been here long enough =\

apparently I havent been here long enough to post Links...

Bizzy Bullet
These are cool sigs. can u make me one?

Heika
of course, though i'd have to start tomorrow. either link me the info for it, or PM it to me. All I Really need is Subject, Preffered color scheme, and what you want for text. Is there a certain style up top that you liked best?

Bizzy Bullet
here

Neha
I like the Angel Spawn the best but others are really good too.

Heika
Bizzy, What do you want it to say? I see that your current sig says Baby Bear. But I'm not sure if your just using an old sig until you get a new one or not.

Bizzy Bullet
Im thinking about changing it back to baby bear. So u can put Baby bear on that sig and I'll go put my username back to Baby bear.

enjoyyrworries
these are fantastic! would you mind making me one, incorporating some sort of image from wong kar wai's 2046?

Heika
2046 is gonna be difficult.. mostly because I have not seen it yet, (though i do plan on seeing it sometime now, thanks) so as it stands, Do you want the Lead guy or one of the girls in your sig?

Also, Baby bear, I'm working on your sig, I've just been majorly busy. I was supposed to stay home tomorrow too but I'm gonna be working. I Promise I'll finish it soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.