Whenever something bad happens...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
Something good that's better than before the bad thing happened, happens after! Or in other words, it goes normal, bad thing happens, then good thing happens and your life is better.

I learnt this in my life, and I think other people have aswell. One example:

You fall out with a friend, but you make up and become better friends, OR you find a better friend. It always happens as far as I know. Whenever I fall out with someone I become better friends with them later. If someone's mean to me, someone else becomes nicer to me later. It's strange, but it does happen.

Whenever something bad happens to someone, something better than before will happen later.

Fishy
Originally posted by lord xyz
Something good that's better than before the bad thing happened, happens after! Or in other words, it goes normal, bad thing happens, then good thing happens and your life is better.

You fall out with a friend, but you make up and become better friends, OR you find a better friend. It always happens as far as I know. Whenever I fall out with someone I become better friends with them later. If someone's mean to me, someone else becomes nicer to me later. It's strange, but it does happen.

Whenever something bad happens to someone, something better than before will happen later.

No it just looks that way. When you lose contact with your best friend you will likely (especially considering your age) only remember the last part of your friendship, the part where you started losing contact. It's easy to top that with something else.

It's like that with everything at this moment. You remember the bad thing that happened after the good thing more then the good thing and the new good thing can easily top the bad thing.

Doesn't mean the new good thing is worse then the old good thing, doesn't automatically make it better either.

Tangible God

Whenever something bad happens to someone, something better than before will happen later. And what happens if you die before another good thing can happen?

Ravencrest
Originally posted by Tangible God
And what happens if you die before another good thing can happen?

Either you won't no the difference so it does not matter or something good may happen. Depends on what you believe in.

Bardock42
O-or what Fishy said.

chithappens
Originally posted by Fishy
No it just looks that way. When you lose contact with your best friend you will likely (especially considering your age) only remember the last part of your friendship, the part where you started losing contact. It's easy to top that with something else.

It's like that with everything at this moment. You remember the bad thing that happened after the good thing more then the good thing and the new good thing can easily top the bad thing.

Doesn't mean the new good thing is worse then the old good thing, doesn't automatically make it better either.

Plus the new good thing can turn "bad." This is not how things work. If it was, more people would be a lot more happy and you would rarely see things like massive shootings, robberies.

According to this, there should be few poor people (and they would not be poor long; because you are equating everything to "goodness" and no one WANTS to be poor).

Ravencrest
Originally posted by Bardock42
O-or what Fishy said.

Sure. Why not?

The Black Ghost

Oh lucky you! Whenever something GOOD happens to me something worse will always follow. and then something else worse. And something else....and then...something worse. When it rains it pours. sick

WheretoVirtue?
This isn't something that'll be applied to everyones life, that's clear.

Don't determine facts of life until you've pondered every possibility.

chithappens
Originally posted by WheretoVirtue?

Who the hell can do that?

Hydrono
Originally posted by WheretoVirtue?

I can do some things, but questioning every possibility is way beyond my capabilities. I'm a failure sad

WheretoVirtue?
Oh then accept contrary replies!
..Although it's not as if lord xyz wasn't..
I'm outta things to say roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.