Death Star vs The star forge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xatl
The death star approaches the star forge with 50 star destroyers and the star forge has 50 ships (i dont know what there called sorry but capital ships) which wins

jollyjim311
The Star Destroyers don't even need the Death Star.

RocasAtoll
Death Star. It's still powerful enough to fire its weapon behind the magnetic field.

Tangible God
The Star Forge disintegrates in sheer terror.

Count Makashi
Death Star.

vader11
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Death Star.

Nikkolas

MasterAshenVor
If it took a LAME REPUBLIC fleet of like 50 Ships to take down the Star Forge then HELL YEA the death star would kick ass......but then the Death star was taken down by like 20 snub fighters but all of them died except 3 and Luke had the force behind him so that dont count.

Riverollv
This is uberownage... the men working in the Death Star relax and take a couple of drinks and have some fun while the Star Destroyers take care of their opponents with ease.

Tangible God
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
If it took a LAME REPUBLIC fleet of like 50 Ships to take down the Star Forge then HELL YEA the death star would kick ass......but then the Death star was taken down by like 20 snub fighters but all of them died except 3 and Luke had the force behind him so that dont count. You're kidding right?

kamhal
The Death Star could blast planets, the Star Forge never showed such kind of power.

I am with the Death Star.

Blue_Hefner
Why do people keep making this ridiculous thread?

Tangible God
Because you don't touch yourself at night.

Blue_Hefner
Touching you is better.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Touching you is better.

http://www.forumspile.com/Owned/Owned-StarWars.jpg

Could the Star Forge create it's own Super Laser?
confused

Gideon
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Could the Star Forge create it's own Super Laser?
confused

No.

The Death Star easily and effortlessly curbstomps the Star Forge.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Gideon
No.

The Death Star easily and effortlessly curbstomps the Star Forge.

I know it could easily destroy the Death Star,but since it would easily create Lightsabers, Robes, Armor, Ships and droids why not a super laser? smile

Gideon
That made no sense. The Death Star would own the Star Forge, not the other way around, and since when could the Star Forge generate lightsabers, robes, and armor? I don't recall that at all.

Lastly, simply saying that the Star Forge can create "weapon x" and "weapon y" doesn't necessarily mean it can create "weapon z", which is pure speculation. You can't debate pure speculation against ironclad evidence and expect it to hold.

ThoraxeRMG
That made no sense. The Death Star would own the Star Forge, not the other way around, and since when could the Star Forge generate lightsabers, robes, and armor? I don't recall that at all.

Lastly, simply saying that the Star Forge can create "weapon x" and "weapon y" doesn't necessarily mean it can create "weapon z", which is pure speculation. You can't debate pure speculation against ironclad evidence and expect it to hold.

Damn, what the hell was I thinking, thank you for snapping me out of my stupor.

Darth Subjekt
well, since the Death Star can't actually shit it self, it slowly take a position over the SF and dumps it's shit all over it...then flies away...

S_W_LeGenD
and since when could the Star Forge generate lightsabers, robes, and armor? I don't recall that at all.
Star Forge can generate Robes and Body Armor.

I do not know about it's capability to generate Light Sabers though.

Tangible God
I doubt it, I don't see how it could generate the proper crystals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.