Snowbird vs. Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Since people feel Alpha Flight was portrayed correctly in an X-Men comic, let's have a rematch since Angel beat her off-panel.

Symmetric Chaos
Snowbird. At least by powerset.

shksprtx
Snowbird easily.

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Since people feel Alpha Flight was portrayed correctly in an X-Men comic, let's have a rematch since Angel beat her off-panel.

snowbird

King_Mungi
Whoops forget to stipulate she can't transform into any animals, Wendigoes or Great Beasts. It's just her in her base form.

Just to switch it up.

shksprtx
Whoops forget to stipulate she can't transform into any animals, Wendigoes or Great Beasts. It's just her in her base form.

Just to switch it up.

That's okay. She can still fly, and has the advantage of superhuman strength.

Furthermore, if she tired of fighting him, she could magically/psionically compel him to help her fight the Great Beasts and have done with the whole thing.

Snowbird 10/10.

guy222

Just to switch it up.

when did angel defeat snowbird

shksprtx
Originally posted by guy222
when did angel defeat snowbird

I'm assuming it's off-panel from the same battle in which Juggs may or may not have beaten Sasquatch to a pulp.

Is that correct? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
I'm assuming it's off-panel from the same battle in which Juggs may or may not have beaten Sasquatch to a pulp.

Is that correct? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Yes, the same issue where Northstar beats Guardian by removing his suit, but Mac's a cyborg and generates the power himself. Horribly written, but people stand by it

guy222
Yes, the same issue where Northstar beats Guardian by removing his suit, but Mac's a cyborg and generates the power himself. Horribly written, but people stand by it

Bad writing happens. What issue

The Fake Macoy
Snowbird >>>>> Angel. She can crush him in about 10 seconds.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
Bad writing happens. What issue

Uncanny X-Men #422

and at that time if Snowbird left Canada she would have died, but here she was

guy222
Uncanny X-Men #422

and at that time if Snowbird left Canada she would have died, but here she was

Thanks smile

shksprtx

AND the same issue where Heather pretty much lets Iceman freeze her into a block of ice without so much as putting up a fight...her suit by that point was GEOTHERMAL!!! How is Iceman supposed to freeze her if she can call up jets of steam to thaw every attempt he makes?

Again, Snowbird 10/10.

King_Mungi
That's my point, but there were people on this board who say that comic was written correctly and I was being biased for pointing these errors out.

Yes I'm jaded.

guy222
snowbird

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -K-M-
That's my point, but there were people on this board who say that comic was written correctly and I was being biased for pointing these errors out.

Yes I'm jaded. alpha flight gets written down all the time even though there line ups are pretty damn powerful. they have gods, high end magicians, and tech but still "lose".

Metalmanx
Originally posted by shksprtx
AND the same issue where Heather pretty much lets Iceman freeze her into a block of ice without so much as putting up a fight...her suit by that point was GEOTHERMAL!!! How is Iceman supposed to freeze her if she can call up jets of steam to thaw every attempt he makes?

Again, Snowbird 10/10.

Wasn't it pretty much a flash-freeze though? I have that comic, and in my opinion, just seemed like he really caught her off-guard.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wasn't it pretty much a flash-freeze though? I have that comic, and in my opinion, just seemed like he really caught her off-guard.

Vindicator was just standing there, and Ice Man literally walked up to her and they started to talk, which then Iceman froze her geothermal suit. She was watching her teammates fight, but was doing nothing.

Alpha Flight was written silly in that comic anyways, as Snowbird can't even be in the States, Guardian doesn't wear a suit to gain his powers anymore and they didn't give him shields.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.