Venom vs 300

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Movie Venom against 300 Spartans from the movie, 300 .

no prep.

The fight takes place at Thermopylae.

Madvillain
300 brains..

mmmmmmmmmmmm

braz
Originally posted by Madvillain
300 brains..

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Lol, indeed.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Please no more 300 threads. I know those of us didn't like this great film, but just exactly how many 300 threads will their be. Anyhow movie Venom wins.

Rewmac

SpunkySmurph

braz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Please no more 300 threads. I know those of us didn't like this great film, but just exactly how many 300 threads will their be. Anyhow movie Venom wins.

I'm sorry? I just thought it would be a good fight. And its been awhile since there was a 300 thread around here, so I didnt think yall would be too mad. sad

stick out tongue

Redatom65
this is spite, braz, seriouslt, enough with these dumb bait threads

braz
Originally posted by Redatom65
this is spite, braz, seriouslt, enough with these dumb bait threads

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whatever, chump.

llagrok
can their weapons even pierce Venom's skin?

TricksterPriest
Venom. spiderman can't hurt venom with his punches, the 300 are screwed. Not to mention the symbiote gives Brock a healing factor. Hell, even Gargan could win this. whistle

braz
Originally posted by llagrok
can their weapons even pierce Venom's skin?

Well, Peter did get stabbed with a knife by Harry when they were fighting in which he had the symbiote on. And it drew blood.

don't shiv
hurrrrrrmmmmn.......... I dunno can Venom have the Nomex survival suit w/ cell phone & 1st aid kit amd stuff?

Hercules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Venom. spiderman can't hurt venom with his punches, the 300 are screwed. Not to mention the symbiote gives Brock a healing factor. Hell, even Gargan could win this. whistle

Where did you get Spiderman can't hurt Venom with his Punches from? confused

braz
Originally posted by don't shiv
hurrrrrrmmmmn.......... I dunno can Venom have the Nomex survival suit w/ cell phone & 1st aid kit amd stuff?

I hope you die.

StyleTime
Venom will obliterate the 300. They won't even make him work for it.

srankmissingnin
Punisher with a butter knife would take the majority against the 300. So you can imagine what Venom would do. evil face

llagrok
Originally posted by StyleTime
Venom will obliterate the 300. They won't even make him work for it.

He's gotta work that ass!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Hercules
Where did you get Spiderman can't hurt Venom with his Punches from? confused

Couple of scans. Of course that was Brock Venom, and Spidey was slightly weaker than he is now, but that's still class 20ish punches.

Estacado
Spidey would beat the 300 all he needs to do is land 1 punch or kick on each of them.Venom would do it in a much easier way since he could make his suit sharp and or he could use the "invisibility" or the webbing.

SpunkySmurph
I take it that very few of you even read the OP... this is Movie Venom.

The 300 win.

braz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I take it that very few of you even read the OP... this is Movie Venom.

yes Just what I was about to say.

Caps Conscience
300 hundred is alot even for venom

don't shiv
s'like percussion from 300 shields & metal spears & bloodcurdling screams & stamp-stomping feet brutalizes Venom, and "sniff" with no body armour "sniff" to take the edge off the sound.

Venom bites the desert dust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.