Prince of Persia vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
The Prince of Persia as of Warrior Within vs Twilight Princess Link.

The Prince cannot use any time powers, he wields the water sword and another sword.

Link only has the Hylian Shield and the master sword.

Who wins?

Who else?
I'm thinkin . . . the Prince.

Link has probabaly got strength over him, but the Prince is no scronny punk either. IMO, I think it may be a bit obvious that the Prince is faster and more agile. The guy is like an acrobat with a sword.

kamikz
Yeah, I kinda agree. The Prince seems like the more skilled swordsman as well.

The thing I could see Link winning on would be his great spin (which would make it really hard for the prince to come close to him), all his other special techniques, and his shield for defence. But with the Prince's crazy jumps he'll probably get around his defences.

Strength? Well, I donno. Link did stop a goat in it's tracks, then tossed it on it's back. That require some brute strength all right. But the Prince does sick things to, like swinging around bars easy as shit, pulling himself up from ledges in some seconds only using his arm strength, etc. Anyone who for example does parkour, knows how freakin much strength you need for that as well. I donno actually.

But yeah, I'd say the Prince takes it, in a pretty hard fight.

Burning thought
lol a goat? i could throw a goat on its back laughing out loud what type of goat

anyway yeh id say the prince, not only do i like him more but hes a more skilled swordsmen i think

Who else?
This will definetly be a good bout.

kamikz
Originally posted by Burning thought
lol a goat? i could throw a goat on its back laughing out loud what type of goat

anyway yeh id say the prince, not only do i like him more but hes a more skilled swordsmen i think

You could throw a stampeding goat who is running towards you in full speed, nearly the size of you, on it's back? I doubt it. I mean, literally THROW it on it's back as well, not just tripping it. Like up in the air then down.

Burning thought
Originally posted by kamikz
You could throw a stampeding goat who is running towards you in full speed, nearly the size of you, on it's back? I doubt it. I mean, literally THROW it on it's back as well, not just tripping it. Like up in the air then down.

not one the size of me, i was just imagining a billy goat, like...quarter the size of me, those little ones big grin

kamikz
Lol, ok! stick out tongue

mr.smiley
I think Link wins a popularity contest,but gets KTFO by the Prince if they ever clashed blades.

judgement hand
Originally posted by Burning thought

that makes 2 of us

~ the cosigning hand of judgement

Xenogears
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I think Link wins a popularity contest,but gets KTFO by the Prince if they ever clashed blades. Ditto

FortressXRuler
The Prince just has to flip around like a circus acrobat and hit Link while doing that and thats that

Violent2Dope
Link loses cause PIS won't be at work in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.