Guild WARS 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Guild wars 2 in production, looking forward to this one, i got into Guild wars for awhile but in the end it tired me out, but in this new one the monsters seem a lot more exciting, any you guys or gals thinking of getting this game?

RaventheOnly
It was hard to get into GW when i had GF/school/work/ and WoW but i really wanted to get into it cry

Burning thought
yeh it was a nice game especialyl since you can play it without worrying about monthy fees, i mean ofcourse they had the exp packs but they are like nothing comapred to WoW subscription in costs smile

Joe K
I never really got into the first one speechless1

Burning thought
hmm yeh, its got problems mostly with the fact that a lot of it is actualyl quite a small place really, too much instance as well, i mean you may as well play single player

Joe K
If your suggesting to buy the second and got some sick screenies i might try it blanka_1

SaTsuJiN
lol damn already?... guild wars already has some spiffy visuals.. wonder how nice the sequel will look

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.