Spriggan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

intelegent purp
the last new thing I saw was SPRIGGAN and I really liked it, I mean it was mint, has anyone else seen it ?
A LIST OF MY FAVOURITES.
akira
the guyver
ghost in the shell
patlabor
patlabor 2
shadow skill
ninja scroll
black magic m66
black jack
space adventure cobra
detonator orgun
violence jack
roujin z
riding bean
no doubt I have forgotten a few, but thats most of them.

intelegent purp
great yeah, perfect nobody has seen one of the greatest anime films ever ? typical.
anyway its about this kid called onmi yu, he is some sort of super soldier trained from childhood a part of a black ops program that went wrong, meaning onmi snapped and wiped out his unit and their command, think universal soldier but with kids.
PUT DOWN THE WEAPON NUMBER 43, MY NAME IS ONMI YU, BOOM.
anyway he is recruited into a super powerful secret organisation called ARKCOM, their operatives are called spriggan, anyway arkcoms sole purpose is to keep the secrets of an ancient civilisation, kind of like Atlantis, you see they hide the real history of the world from everybody and everything,s going to plan when a rogue bunch of hightech cyborgs working for the Pentagon show up, LITTLE BOY and FAT MAN, oh and colonel dougal THE MAGIC MAN, a boy genius with cool telekinetic powers.
Anyway the story starts with some guys finding what appears to be some sort of massive structure buried under a mountain.
the film feels like an Indiana Jones slash mission impossible its got one of the best stories i,ve seen in an anime

dvampire
I've seen it, and loved every minute of it! That boy with the mind powers was just raw! I wish that would make a second movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.