Spider-Carnage vs Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
Who wins this match. They both have pretty muchly the same abilities, but one of them is more evil than the other, and probably wouldn't care about hurting the foe too much sooooooooo... WHO WINS?

I'll say Spider-Carnage wins this one! What about you?
DEBATE! argue

guy222
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
Who wins this match. They both have pretty muchly the same abilities, but one of them is more evil than the other, and probably wouldn't care about hurting the foe too much sooooooooo... WHO WINS?

I'll say Spider-Carnage wins this one! What about you?
DEBATE! argue

I never argue

spidey-carnage ftw

Redatom65
outside of Civil War and his mini, have we even seen much from Toxin. Then again, have we even see much from Spider-Carange? Wasn't he a one time character...?

Tyranno-Chris
but, from what you have learned of them, who wins?

Redatom65
I'm just going to guess on Toxin, since he's stronger than the Carange symbiote. shrug

Tyranno-Chris
I think its combined with spideys strength also, I think.

Board Walker
I think the insane vicious genius could take the majority.

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
I think the insane vicious genius could take the majority.

Hey BW

Phoenix2001
I would say Spider-Carnage. I'll give Toxin credit for being stronger than both the venom and carnage symbiote, but Spider-Carnage is probably stronger. The Carnage symbiote combined with Ben Reily's abilities would almost be similiar to doubling Ben's spider strength and agility.

norrinradd43
spider carnage really did not have any feats to speak of

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by norrinradd43
spider carnage really did not have any feats to speak of

True, but with the Carnage symbiote just about everything is "featable" so to speak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.