primus vs galactcus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
Primus of the transformers universe vs big G battle in deep space

FIGHT

Mider999
primus as in the equal of unicron if so he probably wins

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
Primus of the transformers universe vs big G battle in deep space

FIGHT

is big g hungry

shksprtx
At first I thought this was about the alt-rock band, and my answer was going to be Primus, by the sheer power of their rocking.

But seriously, Galactus eats Primus and uses his parts as a toothpick.

lando005
Originally posted by guy222
is big g hungry he's well fed

Galvaclaw
Comic Primus is sort of lacking in feats aside from his battle with Unicron destroying star systems. He lacks Unicron's casual galaxy busting feat.

Cybertron Primus took down a multiversal threat on his own and when Galvatron had a portion of Primus' power he claimed he was going to remake all existance in his image.

lando005
bump

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Mider999
primus as in the equal of unicron if so he probably wins Since when is Primus and Unicron equal? Last I heard was that Primus was getting beat like a redheaded stepchild against Unicron, and had to use a trick to beat him.

lando005
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Since when is Primus and Unicron equal? Last I heard was that Primus was getting beat like a redheaded stepchild against Unicron, and had to use a trick to beat him. true he was barely holding his own against him

by the way very funny

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
he's well fed

does teh big g get the un

lando005
Originally posted by guy222
does teh big g get the un ummmm no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.