The Initiative: The Mighty Avengers #3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jebus reborn
Did anyone else read this?

It has great art, and has a Next Gen version of Ultron, in which Sentry fights her.
He basically gets his ass handed to him during the whole fight.

Low showing, or a new powerful revised version of Ultron?

Also, it has a very suprising ending, that seems like another move forward for Marvel if true...

Tony Stark is apparently dead.

guy222
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Did anyone else read this?

It has great art, and has a Next Gen version of Ultron, in which Sentry fights her.
He basically gets his ass handed to him during the whole fight.

Low showing, or a new powerful revised version of Ultron?

Also, it has a very suprising ending, that seems like another move forward for Marvel if true...

Tony Stark is apparently dead.

Its a good story smile

Big Sexy
The arc is too drawn out for my taste. It turned into just another "Sentry dont kill him, just keep him busy so we can figure something". Seems like keepin the adversary busy is sentry's only job.

SpunkySmurph
It's good.

And Bran, I think you have the Sentry thing wrong. They're going H2H for the entire fight, until the end, when she pulls a cheap shot with the helicarrier.

And, as always, he was holding back. AND he's been written like a child for the Mighty A's. So I think it's alright.

The art was great, and everything was visually appealing, besides my minor complaints of Ultron's chest being all over the place, Wasp's hair sucking (but Ultron's being fine...), and Black Widow's ass cheek being significantly larger then her head.

His Airness
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
It's good.

And Bran, I think you have the Sentry thing wrong. They're going H2H for the entire fight, until the end, when she pulls a cheap shot with the helicarrier.

And, as always, he was holding back. AND he's been written like a child for the Mighty A's. So I think it's alright.

The art was great, and everything was visually appealing, besides my minor complaints of Ultron's chest being all over the place, Wasp's hair sucking (but Ultron's being fine...), and Black Widow's ass cheek being significantly larger then her head.

I didn't care for the art.

Ethereal
I have a gut feeling Tony Stark is orchestrating all this.

It's a wacky idea, but it's just too coincidental that on their first training day, everything goes to hell like it is.. I could be wrong, but I think Tony, and whoever else is alive, and behind it.

His Airness
Why is that the way Sentry has been portrayed reminds me of Superboy Prime?

grey fox
Great Issue. I loved Ares respone to BW taking the Helicarrier.

joesha28
They will make babies. As for Sentry being like a child. I wonder how he's gonna cope with World War Hulk.

jumpmann
I liked all the blatant ass shots.

His Airness
I'm also wondering why everyone on team is being inconsistently represented. At one point is was supposed to require 6 brick characters including Sentry to restrain Ares, however he was easily owned by the same Ultron that Sentry just went h2h with.

Overall I give the title so far a C+

grey fox
Originally posted by His Airness
I'm also wondering why everyone on team is being inconsistently represented. At one point is was supposed to require 6 brick characters including Sentry to restrain Ares, however he was easily owned by the same Ultron that Sentry just went h2h with.

Overall I give the title so far a C+

To be quite Honest , I think Tony was just buttering Ares up so he'd join the team.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
It's good.

And Bran, I think you have the Sentry thing wrong. They're going H2H for the entire fight, until the end, when she pulls a cheap shot with the helicarrier. He was bleeding out of his mouth, before then.
Sentry was also pissed off for most of the fight as well.

She caught one of his punches, and then kneed him in the jaw, making him bleed.

His punches did virtually nothing to her, he even snapped her neck, and she healed in a second.

Ya, he got his ass kicked.

Also, keep in mind, she did the thing with the helicarrier while she was fighting Sentry.

tkitna
Sentry didnt get his ass kicked? First of all, Ms. Marvel asked him not to throw her into the sun because of Toney. Second of all, he damn near took her head clean off with one of his punches. Lastly, I dont think Ultron can be physically harmed at this point.

His Airness
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry didnt get his ass kicked? First of all, Ms. Marvel asked him not to throw her into the sun because of Toney. Second of all, he damn near took her head clean off with one of his punches. Lastly, I dont think Ultron can be physically harmed at this point.

He actually did. He was consistently shown not being able to harm her, while he on the other hand was being bloodied.

She was being sarcastic, which imp was blatantly clear. I guess the obvious, needs to be made more obvious.

Being able to be physically harmed or not, Ultron was dominating there fight.

Grinning Goku
Sentry is still unimpressive.

DigiMark007
I think there's a thread for the Initiative as a whole. We don't need one for each issue.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.