FP Tyrant, Vulcan, Annihillus, Dark Phoenix vs DC Uiniverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
No one Spectre level or above allowed.

Can they wipe out the whole DC Universe?

Nikkolas
The hell are Vulcan and Annihilus doing with these two powerhouses?

I mean...we got two near-Galactus level beings and two below Herald-level beings...

guy222
Originally posted by Starhawk
No one Spectre level or above allowed.

Can they wipe out the whole DC Universe?

Dark Phoenix is impressive

Starhawk
Originally posted by Nikkolas

I mean...we got two near-Galactus level beings and two below Herald-level beings...

Vulcan is an Omega and Annihillus has had impressive showings.

Nikkolas
Yeah...but uh...Vulcan was punked by Gladiator. Depowered Tyrant bitchslapped Glads.

And Annihilus...got his insides ripped out if I remember.

iIt's like putting The Hulk, Juggeranut, Spidermana nd Venom against someone...you got two way up there guys and two guy sway below them.

shksprtx

Agreed...30 seconds into the fight, someone steals Annihilus' Cosmic Control Rod and he spends the rest of the battle crying...

GalacticStorm

"Near" applies to Tyrant. Dark Phoenix is beyond Galactus by far.

Juntai
Noone Spectre level or ABOVE allowed?

confused

That's leaving out a lot of characters.

llagrok
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"Near" applies to Tyrant. Dark Phoenix is beyond Galactus by far.

Right.

Terryc250

dark phoenix is above galactus o_O

Nikkolas
I guess eating a star (a feat Silver Surfer has done) and fighting the X-men puts her on Big G's level.

TricksterPriest
Phoenix beat Galactus. that's why she's over him.

Jebus reborn
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing laughing laughing

That's all I'm going to say, because he'll be back, and denying it in no time.

Nikkolas
You mean the stronger version of Phoenix beat a hungry Galactus?

How....impressive...?

citannah17
Originally posted by llagrok
Right.

actually she is

citannah17
I guess eating a star (a feat Silver Surfer has done) and fighting the X-men puts her on Big G's level.

NIKKOLAS you clearly know nothing of the dark phoenix thats why you always makes such hypocritical statesments about her. tell me when has the big G as you call him was considered a threat to the universe he doesn't even destory planets in all actuality he uses a machine not to say he can't but considering she has actually eaten a SUN well. oh and there was that time she made a mere mortal mind expand at the speed of thought racing from one side of reality to another through all infinite reaches of time and space in touch with the universe itself wouldn't that have made him one with BOTH ETERNITY(space) AND INFINITY(time).

quanchi112
if they have the annihilation wave yes if not i believe dc could band together and win this. i do believe marvel to have more heavy gitters but with reagrds to this post dc wins

xtrafella
i think i love myself
is it normal

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by citannah17
tell me when has the big G as you call him was considered a threat to the universe

How about the time he destroyed it? Or how about the fact that he carries a weapon that can erase a multiverse?

he doesn't even destory planets in all actuality he uses a machine not to say he can't but considering she has actually eaten a SUN well.

Galactus doesn't need the tech, it just makes it easier.

As for eating suns? Galactus has made people who can do that.

oh and there was that time she made a mere mortal mind expand at the speed of thought racing from one side of reality to another through all infinite reaches of time and space in touch with the universe itself wouldn't that have made him one with BOTH ETERNITY(space) AND INFINITY(time).

Ya know all those heralds. With cosmic powers and cosmic awareness. Yeah Galactus made those.

Nikkolas
Someone direct me to the time Phoenix fought a being like Agomotto, In-Betweener or destroyed countless galaxies.

Then I might consider her on Big G's level.

citannah17
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How about the time he destroyed it? Or how about the fact that he carries a weapon that can erase a multiverse?

Ya know all those heralds. With cosmic powers and cosmic awareness. Yeah Galactus made those.

good and valid points you mentioned above but never did i say he couldn't do SOME of those things. but its funny though you talk about his MULTIVERSAL weapon, heralds and such things yet he still has gotten his @$$ whipped on three separate occassions by the phoenix.

citannah17
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

still missing my point she didnt make him some second-rate herald she transformed him into a god. oh you keep throwing around the power cosmic when they only have a small fraction of it.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Juntai
Noone Spectre level or ABOVE allowed?

confused

That's leaving out a lot of characters.

Well, there aren't many above or equal to Spectre level.
If that is the case, FP Tyrant and Dark Phoenix coud put a big chaos in DC Universe.

Someone direct me to the time Phoenix fought a being like Agomotto, In-Betweener or destroyed countless galaxies.

Phoenix has held a countless of galaxies in the palm of her hands and actually manipulated Eternity in her hands. Indeed, it was WPOTC, but you said Phoenix.

And the fact tha Galactus lost in all occasions when he faced Phoenix.

Juntai
Originally posted by Xplosive
Well, there aren't many above or equal to Spectre level.
If that is the case, FP Tyrant and Dark Phoenix coud put a big chaos in DC Universe.
I was being sarcastic.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Juntai
I was being sarcastic.

smile

Thanos_THOTU
Who hosts Spectre, how much PIS and any enchantments?

charlemagne9746
Wouldn't they have to contend with all the 5th dimensional imps? This would be a long hard battle...but, i believe DC would survive this.

Mr Master
still missing my point she didnt make him some second-rate herald

she transformed him into a god.

laughing

All Jean did was expand Mastermind's consciousness across the Universe.

So does this mean Captain Mar-vell, Quasar,

or the others that have attained Universal Awareness were gods? no

citannah17
Originally posted by Mr Master
laughing

All Jean did was expand Mastermind's consciousness across the Universe.

So does this mean Captain Mar-vell, Quasar,

or the others that have attained Universal Awareness were gods? no

actually maybe you should go and pick up that issue and read it. because apparently you haven't and dont give me that crap about you did because you would have known exactly what it said on panel so next time you think to comment do you research and then get at me.

GalacticStorm

Phoenix has beaten Galactus and his herald, destroyed solar systems, projected a tower through the multiverse, creating a duplicate for every reality within, re-energised the matrix that contained the multiversal power of the M'kraan crystal, amputated the future of the universe telekinetically and carried it away in her hand. The whole future. So she basically telekinetically carried away a future universe and all its future states (it was a timeline after all) away in her hand and absorbed it into the white hot room. After that she telekinetically materialized the present state of the universe into her hand. So TWICE she manipulated the matter of an entire universe telekinetically and held it in the palm of her hand. Consider all the matter and energy within, that she had total control over at the atomic level and just held in the palm of her hand. Noone but those beyond the universal level is worth her attention in light of that. A planet eater is a ridiculous adversary. erm

Mr Master
laughing

Nikkolas
Seriously, GS....

YOu wonder why people don't take you seriously? You just spewed the most misinformative post in history.

Nikkolas
Might want to mention he was hungry and thus, Jobberlactus.

Spiderman beat Firelord.

By eating a star and thus making it explode. Not her power.

Was shown to be through some sort of cosmic allignment, IIRC.

After several pages and was totally exhausted.

This is not Dark Phoenix, by the way. Everyone agrees White Phoenix of the Crown is stronger than DP, I hope.

Wasn't it just the viasualization of it and not the actual thing?

Galactus could have killed the PF if he had wanted to in one instance and has destroyed countless galaxies. Plus teleported them around.

Phoenix is not even close to that level.

Xplosive
Might want to mention he was hungry and thus, Jobberlactus.

Spiderman beat Firelord.

By eating a star and thus making it explode. Not her power.

Was shown to be through some sort of cosmic allignment, IIRC.

After several pages and was totally exhausted.

This is not Dark Phoenix, by the way. Everyone agrees White Phoenix of the Crown is stronger than DP, I hope.

Wasn't it just the viasualization of it and not the actual thing?

Galactus could have killed the PF if he had wanted to in one instance and has destroyed countless galaxies. Plus teleported them around.

Phoenix is not even close to that level.

Phoenix has held a countels of galaxies with ease, like nothing (a whole universe).
Galactus has destroyed countless of galalxies in battle with Tyrant (so also awesome energies of Tyrant were involved in that).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.