She-Ra vs wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
She-Ra vs Wonder Woman

They fight on a skyscraper.

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
She-Ra vs Wonder Woman

They fight on a skyscraper.

Who wins?

she-ra

BobbyD
Ha! I think Diana makes She-Ra her sex slave. big grin

guy222
Originally posted by BobbyD

lmao

Caps Conscience
She ra wins. She was just as strong as he-man from what I can remember.

spawnwest
Originally posted by BobbyD

Diana wins....plus...

Diana would tie She-ra up with her lasso and do "things" to her.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by spawnwest
Diana wins....plus...

Diana would tie She-ra up with her lasso and do "things" to her.

She Ra can cut the lasso with her magic sword. And do things to the Amazon virgin.censored2

spawnwest
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
She Ra can cut the lasso with her magic sword. And do things to the Amazon virgin.censored2

Thats an interesting question.

Could She-ra's sword cut the Lasso????

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by spawnwest
Thats an interesting question.

Could She-ra's sword cut the Lasso????

NO. She Ra's Sword could be broken. It has been broken. It's not indestructible. And She RA was only nearly as strong as He-Man. I think they are a tie in strength. But WW has her beat on defense, and On skill. And her lasso could make She-Ra revert back to adora. With thier weapons, it would be a better fight but WW would still win due to superior skills and reflexes and speed.

DigiMark007
Do we really have enough credible info on She-Ra to form opinions??

Nvr seems to know some stuff, but for everyone else this seems a lot like old He-Man threads that would get made before goob and I pieced together a decent respect thread....it was a lot of speculation.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Do we really have enough credible info on She-Ra to form opinions??

Nvr seems to know some stuff, but for everyone else this seems a lot like old He-Man threads that would get made before goob and I pieced together a decent respect thread....it was a lot of speculation.

I watched every episode of She-ra. she was cooler than He man was with better freinds. Plus I'm a queer. We love the girl heroes much more than the guy ones. All you have to do to beat she ra is break the stone in her sword. She instantly depowers.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
She ra wins. She was just as strong as he-man from what I can remember.

Diana is also strong. But strength alone will not beat WW. WW fighting skills are better. Can She-Ra do anything once her sword gets taken away?? Probably not too much. 10/10 WW takes her out.

Faceman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I watched every episode of She-ra. she was cooler than He man was with better freinds. Plus I'm a queer. We love the girl heroes much more than the guy ones. All you have to do to beat she ra is break the stone in her sword. She instantly depowers. Sorry, but you set you're self up for this.... big grin

]2e8oWKMnKU8

durfist [/QUOTE

Adam_PoE
NO. She Ra's Sword could be broken. It has been broken. It's not indestructible.

First, the Sword of Protection is indestructible.

Second, in the only instance in which the stone in the Sword of Protection was damaged, it was by the Power of Grayskull:

In "The Stone In the Sword," Hordak creates a device to absorb the energy of a powerful meteorological event and direct it at the Whispering Woods. When She-Ra attempts to destroy the device, it redirects the Power of Grayskull, causing the stone in the Sword of Protection to crack.

But WW has her beat on defense, and On skill.

She-Ra is a better tactition than He-Man; not only does she have the combined knowledge and skill of the Council of Elders, but she also served as Force Captain of the Horde.

And her lasso could make She-Ra revert back to adora.

No, it cannot.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Faceman
Sorry, but you set you're self up for this.... big grin

]2e8oWKMnKU8

durfist laughing Nvr, you have to admit it, that was pretty good.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nvr seems to know some stuff, laughing out loud

Big Sexy
The only thing I remember about she Ra is she kept kicking Hordacs ass. Thats was because he kept turning into a tank in their battles.

AndytheAlmighty
In my opinion WW takes a fall.

Put simply She-ra is "the most powerful woman in the universe", while WW if I remember the old DC comics is only Earth's mightist woman.

Put more elaborately She-ra's greater power gives her greater strength, agility, speed and stamina which means she wins in the hand-to-hand stakes while the ability of her sword to change to any weapon in battle means she can pick a ranged weapon (that wouldn't be deflected by WW's bracelets) and shoot from a distance without WW replying except possibly with her lasso and tiara. Both woman are intelligent, strategists, fight fair and are trained/experienced in fighting so assumed a draw in these areas.

SoulDevourer
both She-Ra's sword and WW's lasso have been broken

both have ~same strength & both have superspeed

difference : She-Ra is invulnerable, WW is not => She-Ra wins

fangirl101
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
both She-Ra's sword and WW's lasso have been broken

both have ~same strength & both have superspeed

difference : She-Ra is invulnerable, WW is not => She-Ra wins
Epic fail. WW's lasso has NEVER been broken. And She-RA is not invulnerable. If she were, she wouldn't use her sword to deflect laser attacks. It seems you know not too much about either character.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by fangirl101
Epic fail. WW's lasso has NEVER been broken. Get off the crack. And She is not invulnerable. If she were, she wouldn't use her sword to deflect laser attacks. It seems you know not too much about either character. awww lemme guess - WW fangirl?
(fyi I'm fan of neither of them)

hate to "break" it to ya but her rope was broken in the JLA arc ("the gold planet)
looks like your the one who don't know much about your fave either

edit> apparantly it was also broken by WW herself in a comic title "Red son"

on the other hand sword was never broken so there !
(besides, swords pwn ropes anyway ^^)

fangirl101
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
awww lemme guess - WW fangirl?
(fyi I'm fan of neither of them)

hate to "break" it to ya but her rope was broken in the JLA arc ("the gold planet)
looks like your the one who don't know much about your fave either

edit> apparantly it was also broken by WW herself in a comic title "Red son"

on the other hand sword was never broken so there !
(besides, swords pwn ropes anyway ^^)
Heh. using alternate realities. I'll just let you think that alternat realities count.

catwhiskers42
this would be my fantasy!!!

Badabing
laughing out loud

KGBeast
Who is She-Ra?

basilisk
Heh. using alternate realities. I'll just let you think that alternat realities count.

I think he meant "Golden Perfect" not "Golden Planet" so it wasn't an alternate. Pretty awful story but the lasso was broken in it. It was also broken by somebody else in an earlier issue of JLA. I guess since it can be broken by magical characters then She-Ra's sword might do it since Greyskull was extremely powerful magic.

fangirl101
Originally posted by basilisk
I think he meant "Golden Perfect" not "Golden Planet" so it wasn't an alternate. Pretty awful story but the lasso was broken in it. It was also broken by somebody else in an earlier issue of JLA. I guess since it can be broken by magical characters then She-Ra's sword might do it since Greyskull was extremely powerful magic.
Golden perfect? The story with vixen? That was an alternate reality. it hasn't been broken.

Martian_mind
They're referring to the Golden Perfect arc where Wonder Woman compromised her sense of duty or some bollox while defying Rhama Khan,and when the lasso broke the truth of reality itself broke down..

Even if She-ra can replicate a Definition of PIS lasso break,creating a reality where everyone but WW and Jonn are altered by others thoughts on them is hardly gonna help her.

basilisk
Originally posted by Martian_mind
They're referring to the Golden Perfect arc where Wonder Woman compromised her sense of duty or some bollox while defying Rhama Khan,and when the lasso broke the truth of reality itself broke down..

Wonder Woman admitted she was wrong about something and the lasso broke, along with Truth... or something. It was a crap JLA arc anyway and I quit buying it. But a regular story not an alternate.

The other time it was broken was an earlier JLA when they were fighting Queen of Fables. Paul Bunyan grabbed it and snapped it effortlessly, and WW didn't seem particularly surprised that he did it (nor did anyone else). But it shows that a being of powerful magic can indeed break it.

Grayskull magic was powerful, and He-Man and She-Ra did have those magic swords powered by Grayskull so it's possible they might work on the lasso. I don't know what Grayskull's power source actually was - a god? Something else?

SoulDevourer
Heh. using alternate realities. I'll just let you think that alternat realities count. no no Ima gonna do the "letting you think whatever you wanna think", cause Im galant u know -_-

anyways the 1st example was cannon only the Red Son is alternate universe but wtf it's still DC comics, so there ! stick out tongue

fntmlrd
You people and your versus categories, the only thing that will happen if your appointed heroes fight each other is it will be a short lived fight and likely to end in a draw, when they realize that they are on the same side and then they will likely team up to kick some major villainous ass just like it always does, geesh don't you guys read your comic books?

Konton
Originally posted by basilisk
Wonder Woman admitted she was wrong about something and the lasso broke, along with Truth... or something. It was a crap JLA arc anyway and I quit buying it. But a regular story not an alternate.

The other time it was broken was an earlier JLA when they were fighting Queen of Fables. Paul Bunyan grabbed it and snapped it effortlessly, and WW didn't seem particularly surprised that he did it (nor did anyone else). But it shows that a being of powerful magic can indeed break it.

Grayskull magic was powerful, and He-Man and She-Ra did have those magic swords powered by Grayskull so it's possible they might work on the lasso. I don't know what Grayskull's power source actually was - a god? Something else?

Eh, well, circumstance.
Queen of Fables is skyfather anyway and was shitting on reality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.