Bomb Threat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
laughing

Bomb Threat at my High School today. Some idiot called in saying there was bombs at our school, so I got off for a 4 day weekend now happy

So.... About 15 minutes into the first class, my VP came on the announcements and said "At this time, we'd like all students to grab there things and evacuate to the Junior High School a few blocks away and wait for further instructions"

Everyone just left to the school, and some people just got in there cars and left all together... Haha.

Anyway, needless to say I got all classes off and now I have no school until Tuesday! (Monday is Victoria Day)

Anyway, it was interesting.

vincent

Tattoo
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

laughing

Bomb Threat at my High School today. Some idiot called in saying there was bombs at our school, so I got off for a 4 day weekend now happy

So.... About 15 minutes into the first class, my VP came on the announcements and said "At this time, we'd like all students to grab there things and evacuate to the Junior High School a few blocks away and wait for further instructions"

Everyone just left to the school, and some people just got in there cars and left all together... Haha.

Anyway, needless to say I got all classes off and now I have no school until Tuesday! (Monday is Victoria Day)

vincent

You did it. no expression

RaventheOnly
Happened at my college to, but jsut one day and i didn't have class that day cry

masterkit
I just got done with school today. :]

Barker
School ends next Tuesday anyway. srug

Scythe
Mmm, bomb threat...

Raven Guardia
good god, our school had like 5 bomb threats and I live in a small town. People are just idiots and like to cause chaos.

Naz
We never get bomb threats, people just pull the fire alarms all the time. So then we go and hang out outside for a half hour or so.

Rodgort

laughing

vincent

I wish I was back in Canada to skip Monday. weep

Anyway, Nice work to whoever did it.

Scythe
Is there like a national bomb day that all these nutjobs set their timers to?

Shelbert Lemon
My daughters high school has bomb threats if not every month... occasionally every other month. Its nothing new as its been going on since her father attended that school. They are evacuated to across the street while the school is searched then sent back to class.
We live in a decent town, its a great school... just kids being morons really.

Scythe
I still think I should be sent to every high school in the country to scare all the kids straight...

lord xyz

laughing

vincent

I got a 4 day weekend back in January.

The reason: The wind was so strong it knocked down some roofs and broke the gates. True story.

Rodgort
Originally posted by Scythe
Is there like a national bomb day that all these nutjobs set their timers to? Not really, or they would all happen on the exact same day. Maybe at the exact same time, too.

Scythe
Originally posted by lord xyz
I got a 4 day weekend back in January.

The reason: The wind was so strong it knocked down some roofs and broke the gates. True story.

Yeah, I had a similiar event happen at my high school several years back. It was crazy.

gabrella101
wow

Scythe
Originally posted by Rodgort
Not really, or they would all happen on the exact same day. Maybe at the exact same time, too.

Hahaha, and it all goes BOOM!

Rodgort
Originally posted by Scythe
Hahaha, and it all goes BOOM! Kinda like "The shot heard 'round the world", except this would be an explosion, and it really would be heard around the world.

Strangelove
One time somebody wrote "On May 10 all will die starting with the male athletes" in pencil on one of the bathroom stalls. Everyone got so freaked out that they made it an optional day laughing

I still went because I refuse to give in to idiotic threats.

And I bet the guy who wrote it was laughing his ass off.

This was a couple years ago at my high school, so it was before VA Tech srug

DanZeke25
Bomb Threats were tradition at my school.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.