FLEUR DOES NOT DIE (as far as i know lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fleurs_no_1_fan
READ THIS AND FIND OUT!!!!!

In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, it is mentioned that Fleur has taken a job at Gringotts bank, and it is jocularly implied that she is pursuing a romantic relationship with colleague Bill Weasley, whom she eyed with great interest when they first met in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, it is revealed that she and Bill are engaged. When not working at Gringotts she spends time at The Burrow in order to get to know his family. His mother, Molly Weasley, dislikes Fleur, and Fleur makes little effort to impress her soon-to-be mother-in-law. Bill Weasley's younger sister Ginny speculates that Mrs Weasley secretly hoped Bill would fall in love with family friend Nymphadora Tonks. Among the story's central characters, Ron was particularly affected by Fleur's veela charm in Goblet of Fire, and continues to be very attracted to her, much to Ginny and Hermione's great distaste.

Fleur gains significant ground in the opinion of Mrs. Weasley after Bill suffers disfiguring injuries while fighting for the Order of the Phoenix. When Mrs. Weasley assumes that she will want to cancel the wedding because he is no longer attractive, Fleur takes offence, criticizing both the idea that she would not wish to marry him, and that his feelings may have changed towards her because of possible werewolf contamination. In fact, she takes pride in his wounds as living proof of his valour. Her relationship with Mrs. Weasley seems to immediately improve after this, and Ginny states that if her mother is going to be content with Fleur, she supposes she will have to be, too.

In the future
She and Bill Weasley are planning to be married in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

ALostSoul
hysterical no expression

fleurs_no_1_fan
Can you please tell me what is so funny about this thread???

ALostSoul
Originally posted by fleurs_no_1_fan
Can you please tell me what is so funny about this thread???
ermmhappy no.

ALostSoul
ermm you make to many sucky threads.

fleurs_no_1_fan
how....im trying to find out some info that i dont already know

Neha
We already know that.
Also,You are making nonsense threads.

siriuswriter
You created a thread asking what happens in books 5 and 6, which we take as meaning you didn't read them. Plus, not a lot of people have a lot of respect for Fleur as a character as she is very conceited and stuck-up.

Soo...

Yeah.

We know she doesn't die in the fifth and sixth books. we know she hasn't died yet. We know that she has a job at Gringotts to "eemprove 'er Engleesh" and that she's engaged to Bill in the sixth (in fact, Mrs. Weasley offers Fleur a family tiara after Fleur sticks by Bill after the werewolf wounds).

So this is really not a thread that is useful/helpful here.

Barker
Originally posted by fleurs_no_1_fan
READ THIS AND FIND OUT!!!!!

In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, it is mentioned that Fleur has taken a job at Gringotts bank, and it is jocularly implied that she is pursuing a romantic relationship with colleague Bill Weasley, whom she eyed with great interest when they first met in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, it is revealed that she and Bill are engaged. When not working at Gringotts she spends time at The Burrow in order to get to know his family. His mother, Molly Weasley, dislikes Fleur, and Fleur makes little effort to impress her soon-to-be mother-in-law. Bill Weasley's younger sister Ginny speculates that Mrs Weasley secretly hoped Bill would fall in love with family friend Nymphadora Tonks. Among the story's central characters, Ron was particularly affected by Fleur's veela charm in Goblet of Fire, and continues to be very attracted to her, much to Ginny and Hermione's great distaste.

Fleur gains significant ground in the opinion of Mrs. Weasley after Bill suffers disfiguring injuries while fighting for the Order of the Phoenix. When Mrs. Weasley assumes that she will want to cancel the wedding because he is no longer attractive, Fleur takes offence, criticizing both the idea that she would not wish to marry him, and that his feelings may have changed towards her because of possible werewolf contamination. In fact, she takes pride in his wounds as living proof of his valour. Her relationship with Mrs. Weasley seems to immediately improve after this, and Ginny states that if her mother is going to be content with Fleur, she supposes she will have to be, too.

In the future
She and Bill Weasley are planning to be married in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
I'll bet that this post is probably the crowning achievement in your miserable life. no expression

Neha
laughing out loud

The Phantom
Umm.... What everyone else said...

Neha
Yup.

~KoK!~
this is probably in reply to the fact that we sarcastically stated Fleur died in an earlier thread made by this poster.

Sparkling Heart
She could've just posted it in that thread where Fleur died.

Nickey
Sorry fleurs_no_1_fan. I would try and help you, but they're right. Maybe you should try reading the books before you make the threads. Sorry if you think I'm being mean.

Like I always say: Sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion

The Phantom
Originally posted by Nickey
Sorry fleurs_no_1_fan. I would try and help you, but they're right. Maybe you should try reading the books before you make the threads. Sorry if you think I'm being mean.

Like I always say: Sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion I think she left the site so it doesn't matter. Also, you really need to learn people will get upset over things no matter what and learn confrontation is a part of life. Just putting that out there.

Nickey
Thanks for the tip, but I know. It's just that for some reason, every time I open my mouth(or type) in this website, someone gets offended, we get into a fight, and a whole bunch of people gang up on me. So I try to be as subtle as I can. I just don't wanna get into a fight where it's five against one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.